dual quad

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 09:35 AM

ctf4istunter is a decent person
dual quad

just got to ride with it for the first time yesterday and my arm pump didn't kick in for almost 6 hours I love it its the **** Thanks FTI now I just need a magura master ANYBODY ????
Old 05-02-2010, 09:39 AM

Mr Incognito is a decent person
Re: dual quad

I run the same set up, but I dont like the 4 piston on the foot.....I wish they made something that I could run a single again.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:50 AM

ctf4istunter is a decent person

yeh i heard all of the storys about the foot brake being to touchy so i didn't go crazy bleeding it and i think it feels great its a little more touchy but i think its mint after getting use to it
Old 05-02-2010, 10:39 AM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

Originally Posted by ctf4istunter
yeh i heard all of the storys about the foot brake being to touchy so i didn't go crazy bleeding it and i think it feels great its a little more touchy but i think its mint after getting use to it
Its not that bad, theres just certain things that when I try to learn I wish I had a single piston. We bled my footbrake out really good so its super touchy.
Old 05-02-2010, 01:15 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I'd make sure your foot brake is bled 100% perfect

If it has air in it, it wont just have less power, it wont be consistent. The first time you push it, it'll be soft, and have little force. The second time right after it'll gain more power, and more power, until that air is compressed really tight and its like you are riding with no air in the line.
Then soon as you quit wheelieing, it'll go back to spongy

A lot better to be consistent!
Old 05-03-2010, 12:42 AM

KennyCBR600F3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ctf4istunter
just got to ride with it for the first time yesterday and my arm pump didn't kick in for almost 6 hours I love it its the **** Thanks FTI now I just need a magura master ANYBODY ????
for that magura master i have 3 ppl... dave cutler @ c4 revolutions, motopsycos.com, or drastic dan... all 3 ppl you can talk to and get a magura from... im gonna recommend the 16 mm because you have the 4 piston on your hb.... its solid... i just put the 16mm on my 4 piston and i love it... if you call dave at c4 he will give you the low down on why to go with the 16mm... it makes sense...
Old 05-03-2010, 12:50 AM

Arslinger is a decent person

im running the 13mm on the 4 piston oversized rotor kit. and its the best thing i think ive ever done lol. like it a lot better then that stiff *** brembo.