crazyest shit you ever got away with.

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 01:33 AM
clutch it up!!!

NBstunter is an unknown quantity at this point
crazyest **** you ever got away with.

i love reading story's about cops so everyone post up the craziest **** they got away with/nicest/meanest cop they ever met/luckiest time they ever got pulled over.

so the other day me and my bud pull in the old stunt lot cause hes still on his scooter and i bought an old 600 to ride as i save for my stunt bike he wanted to try the bike so we pull in with this fucken hyundai accent pulls in behind us and im thinking what the **** no ones ever in this parking lot turns out right before he gets outta the car the head lights turning signals and brake lights just start flashing like a bastard im like oh ****! [i don't have my bike license yet] he says to my bud riding the scooter "you know your driving light on your tail lights out?" he acts like he didnt know when he knew he just didnt have time to fix it. so anyways hes like "what are you doing here" i said he wants to try my new bike and i think a parking lots the best place" the cops says "yeah that is a good idea can i see some license's?" im pulling my wallet out and am about to say "im sorry but i dont have mine i just need to get used to the bike before my test" but i dont and i hand him my car/scooter license he looks it over and says you guys be safe and get your light fixed tonight!! the fucken cop didnt turn the license over to see that it didnt say a motorcycle endorsement for **** sakes luckiest day of my life!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 01:44 AM

WILL215 is a decent person
Re: crazyest **** you ever got away with.

i ran from the cops thru the city an pulled into a parkin lot ducked the bike, my helmet an jacket behind a set of dumpsters and strolled into the bar across the parkin lot... Walked right past another cop that was in the area to join the chase he looked right at me real hard for a good min as i was walkin towards the bar, then he jus rolled up his window an kept it movin not knowin the whole time it was me he was lookin for...
Old 04-23-2010, 01:59 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

when i was 16 years old i got pulled over 7hrs after getting my license(in a car)... double the speed limit... while wearing a motocross helmet.

When I went to court to get it reduced he gave me 5 over and never mentioned a word about me and my friend wearing motocross helmets.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:59 AM

RedRepsol is a decent person

got away with a wheelie twice...first time cause the cop tried to pull me over but clipped me on the side..went to court and it was dropped. the second time, i talked my way out of it and he just gave me a ticket...obviously cause im on a stunt bike.. hahah
Old 04-23-2010, 08:06 AM

maverickxp is a decent person

i got one from last night. so im having a bad ride as it is. leave work and run out of gas. push my **** to the gas station and fill her up. now i gotta go to the complete otherside of town during rush hour through construction on a stuntbike, i finall get to the street the dmv is on which also houses the police station fire dept and court house all together. as i make the turn in, i use the shoulder to stay out of traffic and notice the cop in front of me, didnt think about it. i get to the entrance of the dmv and as i turn my head i see the cop has his blues on. so i pull over and he stops me. im like wtf did i do. he checks my stuff, "all legit" of course lol and then tells me its illegel to use the shoulder and have a nice day. i get to the dmv at 5 as its closing. just in time haha. anyway, i got a foglight for a headlight, no blinkers, no mirrors no speedo..... i was like thank you.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:22 AM

CircaStunts is a decent person

^^^^
Lucky

It was around July of 09 when this happened. We went out for a stuntride to Long Beach CA. The 710 freeway that runs in Cali is full of Semi truckers and California Highway Partrol. It was a Sunday Afternoon. I had just gotten my R6 back from swapping out sprockets and getting my cage on there. So im rocking a seat stander on the freeway and my boy is doing a regular stand-up(staggared) wheelie. We are in the middle of the pack(30-35bikes) and suddenly i see brake lights and head tapping. 3 highway patrols are entering the freeway (2cars 1bike) and they spot us. I tried blending in but Gold rims and pink stickers dont help much. My boy does the same but his wheels are chromed out(just our luck). So the pack surrounds us and the CHP come up along side of us and start flashing lights. They wanted us to pull over. **** that. I thought about gunning it but it was no use. they started slowing traffic and pulled us ALL over. When the dust settled, the CHP comes over directly to me and pulls my key out and Yells" do you have any ******* clue, jesus, any clue how much trouble your in?" I was scared outta my pants. He ran my liscense and plates and everyone elses. Another CHP comes over to me and smiles" dude, that was really ******* cool" How do you keep your balance?" Me-"ummm, Brake control" Him"but you were on your seat" Me"umm, i got two clutches" lol. he checked out my bike and asked me a whole buncha questions. We were cool and i begged him to let me off the hook. He spoke to the other CHP and they let me off with a fix it ticket for my mirrors. the other people riding got citations for minor **** too. The bike cop said, "them jap bikes might be quick but i run this town, i woulda caught your *** if you woulda ran" lmao im glad i didnt.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:33 AM

Lazarus is an unknown quantity at this point

Last year had just moved down to ATL. Doing 120+ on 75 going through Cobb County, a county known for not being lenient. I check the mirror and a county in a charger is gaining on me fast. I pull over. Older cop hops out of the car immediately and walks up on me and starts fussing me out like he was my father. This and that this and that. Then he calmed down and told me to slow down, went back to his car and left.

I count my blessings because I certainly would have gotten the bike towed but I dont think he actually clocked me, he just knew I was booking.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:41 AM

110shred is a decent person

Hmmmh well im 18 and I think i've had to many run in's with the law..lol Here's two storys I think that I got luckyy...

Riding to go get lunch with some friends i was on my old 01 gsxr. were all riding down a 4 lane and i decide its a good time to ride a little wheelie. so im riding along with a friend in front of me and another behinde me. i notice a car pulling beside me in the next lane and sure enough its a cop! haha so i set it down thinking im fuuhcked instead he goes past me up ahead where my friend is. we stop at the red light and he starts yelling at my friend for goin to fast!! hahaaaaa either he liked my wheelie or it was cause my friend had a girl with him?? anyways the cop was out of his jurisdiction anyhow.....

Other one is when i got my first car. got it cause i thought it'd keep me from getting in trouble on a bike ha. Fully built 1980 toyota corolla all built from me and a good friend. (you'd just have to see it) It was night time riding around with a lady friend and another kidd i know but he was driving another car with this other chick. well i did a couple fly by's on the 4 lane and the speed limit is 65. well my speedo wasnt hooked up yet and apparently i got clocked at 90. btw i was 17 at the time...so i get pulled over by a ga state trooper : ( get a ticket and sent me on my way. well in nc being under 18 and goin over 23mph i think it is means you'll lose your license until your 21. so long story short i seen a lawyer who knows the judge pretty good. i take a safe drivers course and its all tooken care of! Now if that aint lucky i dont know what is!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

drunk as hell left a bar in seaside . jumped in my 5.0 me and my friend decided that we wanted a Midway cheesesteak so we drove loud *** stang down the strip at 330 in the morning , pass the foodstand rev the engine drop the clutch , swing a 180 , then swing another 180 into the end of the street that faces the boardwalk . get out of the car and start walking up the gangway and 2 cops are standing ther and say back to the car . so i get back to the car and the cop ask me for my paperwork as im going through my glove box with the cop looking over my shoulder i find a bag of stuff that i shouldnt have ,but he didnt even notice , i finally get all my paperwork together and start getting the interrogation. cop "what do you think you were doing ?" me "parking the car i want a cheesesteak" cop "I can give you a careless for the burnout " me "it was easier then parralell parking and i got it in the spot in one shot" cop "have you been drinking ?" me" yes i have
" cop " im going to perform a sobriety test ,is that ok with you?" me "sure , no problem i have driven way more hammered then this. " cop " how old are you ?" me "21 uhh i mean 23 " cop "you dont know how old you are

?" me "i stopped counting after 21" . starting doing the alphabet , cop " stop singing it " me "thats how i learned it" cop " i need you to not sing it." so i get to the letter p and stopped , the cop asked what was wrong and i told him its been a while since i used the alphabet and i forgot what comes after p. the whole time the cops partner is laughing and a whole crowd of about 20 people are watching this . my friend is looking at me like he cant believe this is happening and in the backround i can hear the security gates being closed at midwaqy cheesesteaks. the cops let us go and said i shouldnt drive for a while . so im still hungry and the only place left to eat is 2bros pizza but thyere is a line . while waiting on line the 2 same cops usher me and my friend to the front of the line.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:24 PM

Lazarus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Skillz whens the last time you hear from Caesar?
Old 04-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lazarus
Hey Skillz whens the last time you hear from Caesar?
about 2 weeks ago , he sold his f4i for 1200
Old 04-23-2010, 02:27 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

This is one of those times when you think your not to drunk to drive, but you really are. Basically what happened is I was going WAY to fast around a turn, car went straight, clipped a tree (sheered the entire right side of the car), flipped a few times, rolled down a hill and landed in a pond. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I was thrown into the back passenger seat when I was flipping. I had to crawl out the blown out sunroof because the entire car was crushed flat. I then had to walk to my buddies house who I had just left.

so yada yada the cops, fire crew and EMT's show up. every single one of them poked me to see if I wasnt a ghost. The windshield drove right into the driver seat so I would have been decapitated, plus the roof crushed in. my newly opened marbs i later found at the junk yard were in the trunk, the pack was blasted open and every cig was seperated from filter.

I was unharmed and have no scars or nothin. I was not charged with anything or even given a ticket. I think they were more scared than i was or atleast greatful they didnt have to pick up body parts. but im defently not drinkin driving anymore, i realy liked that car.

the car now sits in front of redhook highschool. atleast it did im not sure if its still there. this happened 2 years ago.
BeforeName:  celica1.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  14.3 KB

AfterName:  celica2.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  17.0 KB

Last edited by I_RiD3_f4I; 04-23-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I
This is one of those times when you think your not to drunk to drive, but you really are. Basically what happened is I was going WAY to fast around a turn, car went straight, clipped a tree (sheered the entire right side of the car), flipped a few times, rolled down a hill and landed in a pond. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I was thrown into the back passenger seat when I was flipping. I had to crawl out the blown out sunroof because the entire car was crushed flat. I then had to walk to my buddies house who I had just left.

so yada yada the cops, fire crew and EMT's show up. every single one of them poked me to see if I wasnt a ghost. The windshield drove right into the driver seat so I would have been decapitated, plus the roof crushed in. my newly opened marbs i later found at the junk yard were in the trunk, the pack was blasted open and every cig was seperated from filter.

I was unharmed and have no scars or nothin. I was not charged with anything or even given a ticket. I think they were more scared than i was or atleast greatful they didnt have to pick up body parts. but im defently not drinkin driving anymore, i realy liked that car.

the car now sits in front of redhook highschool. atleast it did im not sure if its still there. this happened 2 years ago.
Before

After
dammm
Old 04-23-2010, 04:27 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by I_RiD3_f4I

Before

After
out ******* standing!!

I drink a drive a bit more than I should but I've passed two field sobriety tests and been let go. The worst was leaving a bar about a mile from the house **** faced......spun the wheels almost the entire distance......there was a cop in the parking lot across the street......but by the time he caught up to me I was home and walking away from my car.......I was so scared i threw up on the fender of his cruiser.....my friends were collecting bail money.....he let me go.....said if he saw that car move an inch that night he'd arrest me.....
Old 04-23-2010, 04:56 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

at the premier party for A Few Loose Screws 3, I got shitty drunk and puked on a pimped out Ferrari parked right outside the bar that was hosting the party... and got away with it.

edit: and after reading a previous post in this thread... no, I didnt drive home.

Last edited by Austin913; 04-23-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:45 PM

2lvfst is a decent person

Me, two other friends of mine and my dad were all heading to Street Vibrations in Reno Nevada and along the way we decided to have a little fun doin Wheelies, topping out our bikes, and the occasional drifting in and out of traffic on the interestate. We stop in Lovelock which was about and hour out of reno to rest. We were just getting on the onramp when a Highway patrol came up behind us and pulled every one of us over. I though we were completely fucked! So we are all pulling our helmets off knowiing we were screwed and as soon as he looked at my dad he started laughing! He was one of my dads old buddies from highschool. He told us we got called in 7 different times within 2 hours and if it would have been any other cop we would have all gotten insane tickets! He let us go scott free!
Old 04-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I got a warning for 156 in a 55 and evading one day.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Austin913
at the premier party for A Few Loose Screws 3, I got shitty drunk and puked on a pimped out Ferrari parked right outside the bar that was hosting the party... and got away with it.

edit: and after reading a previous post in this thread... no, I didnt drive home.
thats some foul ****
Old 04-23-2010, 06:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i got into a police chase on my 16th birthday in a stolen car. i didnt get away though coz I kept driving and driving so by the time I got out of the car and ran I had 10 or 12 NYPD cars chasing me. When they finally found me in someones backyard hiding behind an air conditioning unit they beat the **** out of me and when I gave them my DOB and they realized it was my birthday one of the pigs smacked me in the back of the head hard and said happy birthday. I guess that's not a story for this thread though coz it says **** you've gotten away with and I didnt actually get away lol. But it was still crazy nonetheless.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:22 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i got into a police chase on my 16th birthday in a stolen car. i didnt get away though coz I kept driving and driving so by the time I got out of the car and ran I had 10 or 12 NYPD cars chasing me. When they finally found me in someones backyard hiding behind an air conditioning unit they beat the **** out of me and when I gave them my DOB and they realized it was my birthday one of the pigs smacked me in the back of the head hard and said happy birthday. I guess that's not a story for this thread though coz it says **** you've gotten away with and I didnt actually get away lol. But it was still crazy nonetheless.
lmfao

Quick Reply: crazyest shit you ever got away with.