wow, how rediculous can you be?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:07 PM

gsxr06 is a decent person
wow, how rediculous can you be?

So the 06 gsxr 1000 trade for an 06 636 with "7k and a clean title"

This guy shows up with a bike that he claim spent all of its life in the garage (my posting said "I am only interested in garaged bikes, I will know if it hasnt been") the exhaust header pipes were rusted, the rear wheel was bent, the bike had been rebuilt in the rear for sure, the headlights didnt sit right in the front im sure it was wrecked there too, left handle bar was crooked

and that was just what I saw from a glance, he claimed he didnt do wheelies but I found a little oil overspill bottle behind the left fairing.

and the "clean title" was from oregon, not in his name, some foreign name, but he said it was in his girlfriends name? but it wasnt his girls name, then he goes on to tell me he cant get it in his name because he has a long record. on the right side of the title there was a box for brands and inside the box there was a spot where a sticker was ripped off.

Lesson learned, if your going to buy a bike or trade a bike and you have to drive any distance or go out of your way at all, make them take a picture of the title.

heres the picture of the d bag, he doesnt look this corny or innocent in real life, doubt he has endorsement or license or anything other than some track bike or stolen POS that shouldnt even be on the road, ran the vin and it came back clean but im sure its just a clean frame.

2010-03-151341191.jpg?t=1270944327

what a waste of time but im glad my clean, nice, garaged bike with a rebuilt but legit title is back home and I didnt somehow end up with that thing.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:32 PM

Peter Steele is a decent person
Re: wow, how rediculous can you be?

lol, i met a american once, he fucked me over. sold me a f4i tank that he calimed was for a f4i. then sent me a f4 tank and refused to refund me. ****** moved to hawaii now. IN time all these douche bags get whats coming to em.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:25 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Peter Steele
lol, i met a american once, he fucked me over. sold me a f4i tank that he calimed was for a f4i. then sent me a f4 tank and refused to refund me. ****** moved to hawaii now. IN time all these douche bags get whats coming to em.
He'll get whats commin Thats called karama my friend
Old 04-10-2010, 10:48 PM
handicrippled

swampy is a decent person

thats y you always go check the stuff out in person, or know its from someone who's legit
Old 04-10-2010, 11:06 PM

gsxr06 is a decent person

but thats the thing, his extreme epic lying got me to drive 2hrs south, then I tell him I want to take the title to the DOL, so he says sure....finds nearest DOL on his phone......we agree to meet 10 miles even further south, and what does he do? turns his phone off and doesnt show up, good thing I knew he wasnt going to show pretty quick so I only waited at the DOL for 5min and left when I realized his phone was off and it was a big waste.

next time anything I buy with a title, what ever it is if its more than 20min away im going to make sure they take a pic of the title, if I would have asked for that he would have just not responded
Old 04-11-2010, 12:16 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

yea ive had that happen it sucks when people say something is a certain way and its not
i mean were not dumb id rather leave with nothing than even deal with someone like that
Old 04-11-2010, 02:26 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS.COM

squidlyr6 is a decent person

That does suck but I don't ride the streets to often so all the bikes i've had never got put in my name so... Idk just my 2 cents