C4-Revolutions Public Apology

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 07:28 PM

DC-stunts is a decent person
C4-Revolutions Public Apology

I would like to take this opportunity to send out a public apology to anyone that order parts from C4-Revolutions in the past 2 months.

Most people were very patient and understanding about how behind we got due to numerous circumstances. Between equipment failure, shipping delays, backordered materials, steel, powder coating, and paint work. AND YES ALL that happened one right after another to us. I can tell you in THIS business there is not a company out there today that has not fallen behind, gotten backordered, or had problems arise through the process of filling orders. Unfortunate circumstances do happen in the business of producing hand made fabricated parts. A lot of what we do here at C4-Revolutions is outsourced to other companies. This means, not everything in done here in house. Doing things this way allows for products to be manufactured faster and cuts down on the cost to the consumers. It allows us to reduce the price of our products. The down side of outsourcing our materials is that you are stuck relying on other companies to fill your order in a timely matter. This does not always happen. What they call the domino effect tends to happen in this case. The domino effect is where one company gets behind which makes the next company behind and so one and so forth. In the long run leaves us behind and your parts delayed. Other then these we at C4-Revoluions have had equipment failure, death in the family, and so many more delays one right after another. I do not want to make excuses for all of this life is not always perfect and business is not always perfect either. I have always strived to be as honest and up right as one possibly can be. To all of our customers over the past two months that received late, delayed, and poor communication I would like to offer this public apology and thank you for your patience and how understand you have all been throughout our companies’ hard times.

We at C4-Revoluions have been working around the clock, nights and weekends, to get caught up on not only our backordered parts but our current orders and extra parts. I am please to announce that the last of our backordered parts will ship out no later then the beginning of next week, maybe sooner. Now that business is getting back to normal we are currently in the process of making a stock pile of all parts currently available on our website. To keep any further delays from happening again, our goal is to have parts in stock and ready to ship from now on.

Once again, thank you for all the understanding and patience from all our customers that received late, delayed, poor communication, or have still not received your parts. Every part that is still currently delayed will be shipped as soon as possible and faster priority 2 day shipping at no extra cost. Thank you all.

Dave Cutler
Owner of C4-Revolutions.com
Old 04-07-2010, 07:55 PM

meak0176 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: C4-Revolutions Public Apology

it happens DC and atleast you got a plan in order to keep these things from happening in the future...
Old 04-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

Man everyone gets behind here and there, so don't worry. All c-4's stuff has always been the best quality stunt products so if I had to wait a extra week or two or hell even a couples weeks for one the BEST subframe's out, I still wouldn't care. But ive never had any problems with late shipments from you yet. All I know is compared to all the other companys out there that have absolute HORRABLE customer service which im not sayings names likes powers or anything I still will and mostly likely always will go to you first for whatever i need.

Which by the way, im sellin my f4i and building a 05 r6! Rode one the other day that you pimped all out and that thing was a blast to ride!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:05 AM

CircaStunts is a decent person

Old 04-08-2010, 11:28 AM
♠ Азик Жфдгот ♠

kingyeddi is an unknown quantity at this point

Werd. Good luck guys. Hate to hear about your string of unfortunate events, but keep your head up my nigg
Old 04-08-2010, 12:30 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

Old 04-08-2010, 12:34 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

A true businessman.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Have you fixed the problem with Neil Morgan yet? That was shady in my book.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:29 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Suicidl
do tell....
Old 04-08-2010, 02:16 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
do tell....

do tell im down for some drama when im not involved
Old 04-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
do tell....

i can tell this thread is gonna be good, ive heard the story but ill let old ***** tell the tale.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i can tell this thread is gonna be good, ive heard the story but ill let old ***** tell the tale.
I'm sure Neil will be in here
Old 04-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i hope, i need some reading material for work tomorrow.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:33 PM

Ya I have spoke with him and things are getting fixed as we speak. we are fixing the problem and made a deal for some free parts with him.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:00 PM

Ya Neil Morgan was one of the people that this apology was to. He has been nothing but cool through this hole mix up. I hope that we did enough for him to make up for all the down time and hassle.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:00 PM

KennyCBR600F3 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think dave cutler is awesome!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:03 PM

KennyCBR600F3 is an unknown quantity at this point

and dave.. ill have to post up pics of the new hottness when my plastics get back from paint!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:47 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

cutler did a badass job on my tank, and i love my upper and rearset brackets
Old 04-08-2010, 06:06 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

the story is so long i wouldnt even know where to begin so ill just say that this has been the most ridiculous experience ive ever had with any stunt company. i sent my tank out on january 18th and still dont have what i paid for yet. supposed to have my tank back with some extras sometime next week after i send him back the tank he sent me (not my tank). so we'll see what happens i guess.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:01 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
the story is so long i wouldnt even know where to begin so ill just say that this has been the most ridiculous experience ive ever had with any stunt company. i sent my tank out on january 18th and still dont have what i paid for yet. supposed to have my tank back with some extras sometime next week after i send him back the tank he sent me (not my tank). so we'll see what happens i guess.
oh snap....was gonna order but not now..

Quick Reply: C4-Revolutions Public Apology