Craigslist cocksuckers

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 11:58 AM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person
Craigslist ***********

Anybody ever get so pissed they want to fight when some dick bag keeps flagging your craigslist ads? :bang head: banghead

There are dealerships in Dallas that flag every ******* ad but their own, even if you are selling a used bike or parts??? WTF??? Haters.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:10 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Craigslist ***********

you can bet thats against the law. call the dallas pd and see if they have an internet crime division. a lot of big citys do now days. craiglsist isnt gonna show their log files to you, but they'll show them to the cops.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:23 PM

I know they passed a federal law about posting fake ads on craigslist (personals), fake facebook and myspace profiles after that chick killed herself because of the fake myspace profile.

Whenever someone flags your ad, it just tells you that "craigslist postings are not monitored or edited"

I think it's bullshit that they continue to let people flag your ads for no reason, but they still let people post personal ads for prostitutes and hardcore ****/nude pics.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:33 PM

Mr Incognito is a decent person

Yea thats a bunch of bullshit. It really sucks because CL could potentially be a good deal, but a bunch of poor ghetto bastards has turned it into a waste of time. People think you want their shitty trades or your a charity donor and want to help a single mom by letting her make payments.....I posted up my Integra for 3500 bucks, and I had about 40 people ask to make payments, and I even had one guy offer me 1000 cash and a bunch of bamboo furniture....thats when I decided to say **** CL
Old 03-20-2010, 12:39 PM

bahahaha.... mother ******* flagged 17 ads today. I ******* give up. I am posting 5 at a time, by the time I get to #5, the first four are flagged. Dallas is cold and rainy with a chance of snow today, so the ********* have nothing better to do. I think I know what dealership it is, I'm thinking maybe I should go to the dealership's website, copy all the staff pictures and post up personal ads "looking for JO buddy" in the gay section with the dealer number on it.

Sucks because I was just going to post up some really cheap prices today. Maybe I should post them in the Oklahoma CL or something. Those retarded ***** in Oklahoma aren't exactly computer savvy...
Old 03-20-2010, 12:40 PM

CL should just charge a membership fee. I'd throw down a couple hundred $$$ to be able to post and not get flagged.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:48 PM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i have been getting my websites adds flagged everyday. i just keep posting them.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:02 PM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

I wouldnt pay to use C/L an I am sure tons of others wouldn't either. Research the ads from the dealer an then go pay them a visit. or turn around an flag there **** up.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:14 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=psychoJIMstunts;4289983] I think I know what dealership it is, I'm thinking maybe I should go to the dealership's website, copy all the staff pictures and post up personal ads "looking for JO buddy" in the gay section with the dealer number on it. QUOTE]

Ding Ding Ding !!!!! They will get blown up
Old 03-20-2010, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by f4 diablo
I wouldnt pay to use C/L an I am sure tons of others wouldn't either. Research the ads from the dealer an then go pay them a visit. or turn around an flag there **** up.
As many bikes as I sell from CL (at the dealership and personal) and parts I've sold on CL... it's worth it to me. I think it would weed out some of the tools. We've been killing their ads all freaking day in return. The shitty part is it's a dealership I worked for before... They don't know where that the ads are me, they just flag them because it's Kawasaki. Even flagging my parts guy's ads for helmets and jackets. He posted up an ad about exhaust systems, and we are getting all kinds of traffic because of that ad. You would be surprised how many douche's want exhaust for late 90's GSXR's (nobody makes them anymore) and other bikes. One tool asked if we can get exhaust for a 2008 Mustang to make it sound like a GT.....
Old 03-20-2010, 06:24 PM

ecthemc is a decent person

Man that **** pisses me the **** off.. Before I started going to school and restarting my career I used to post in the computer section " Will build you any kind of computer for 100"

It was a decent gig.. I jus go meet with the people at a coffee shop.. we look over stuff on newegg and other sites and I do Minimal research considering I already know everything about all the new line of hardware each month - so we order it and then when it gets here i throw it together for them and even offer to show them how to do it... Pretty damn good deal for 100 bucks id say-

Anyways this little ****** kept on flagging my ****.. and talking **** to me in email saying all kinds of crap... I kept calling him out but he was too much of a ***** to meet me in person.. I sadly quit ******* making posts there because of that doucher but I totally fuckn would rip his face open and shove a ******* usb flash drive down his fuckn throat if i ever saw him

Hopefuly you find out whos doing it man !
Old 03-20-2010, 07:18 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
you can bet thats against the law. call the dallas pd and see if they have an internet crime division. a lot of big citys do now days. craiglsist isnt gonna show their log files to you, but they'll show them to the cops.
prostitutions against the law too.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:14 PM

WILL215 is a decent person

i hate all the bullshitters on CL, they post **** up have you talk to them but when you try to set up a date to buy it they never talk to you again, like they jus wanna see who is interested in buyin their crap or somethin... Or the people who call about your **** your sellin and never show
Old 03-20-2010, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by BrknGsxr
i hate all the bullshitters on CL, they post **** up have you talk to them but when you try to set up a date to buy it they never talk to you again, like they jus wanna see who is interested in buyin their crap or somethin... Or the people who call about your **** your sellin and never show
oh hell yea... I made the mistake of canceling an ebay auction on some custom 954/929 wheels I had, and the bidding was up to about $600, for some dude that wanted to come pick them up (among other parts that this happened to)..... never showed, and I had to relist them on ebay, and then sold them for $100 less and had to ship them to New York plus had to pay ebay fees twice...
Old 03-21-2010, 01:13 AM

graphixbynagy is a decent person

disappointed...when i read "craigslist ***********" I thought you had a link to where i could get a nice ******* on CL... oh well I guess i'll keep looking
Old 03-21-2010, 01:36 AM

45stunnaz is a decent person

Yea that **** happens here in houston on cl too I parted out an f4I a year ago one dude said he will buy a bunch of **** so I give him a price meet up and then he wants to pay half for the parts cause he was buying so many so I didn't sell him ****. Told hin to buy it new.
Old 03-21-2010, 11:02 AM

sorry *** **** happens on ebay too. I just sold a guy a 2003-2004 636 windshield for $7. The ad said they are scratched, and any ******* idiot who can add and subtract can figure that this windshield is 6-7yrs old, but he sent me a message saying he wanted a refund.... I clearly posted that they are good for "stunt or track days" and "not in mint condition" that they have been scratched from sitting in storage for 6 ******* years..... Funny part is, it will cost him more than $7 to ship it back, but that is all he is getting if that windshield shows up.... Then a mother ****** wants to leave negative feedback??? Hello ***-pie.... I have your address.... prepare for all your gay-erotic magazine subscriptions to show up..
Old 03-21-2010, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by graphixbynagy
disappointed...when i read "craigslist ***********" I thought you had a link to where i could get a nice ******* on CL... oh well I guess i'll keep looking
I'm sorry... Here you go: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/m4m/1654064836.html
Old 03-21-2010, 11:49 AM
No stunt bike in sight =[

bdong is a decent person

Originally Posted by psychoJIMstunts
crazy thing is... he found that.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:06 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

So start flagging all their Ads. haha

Quick Reply: Craigslist cocksuckers