stunter video game

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 09:00 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

chevelle2030 is a decent person
stunter video game

i was readin that stunt bike test engine thread and that got me kinda excited about a video game for stunters, i do not play video games nor do i own any kind of game system but i think a stunt ridin game would be the ****, anybody heard about anything like that in production??
Old 03-13-2010, 09:22 AM

KillTheStreet is a decent person
Re: stunter video game

I'm working on it in private development right now, stay tuned to my other threads.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:28 AM
big fonky rubber chicken

thats what made me post this you were just a little to pushy on wantin us to install i kinda think its a bogus thread
Old 03-13-2010, 01:00 PM

Not bogus, don't install it if you don't want to. You don't have to give input if you don't want to. I'm serious about what I'm doing and I'm not interested in ******* up your computers or anything else. I'm here to work man. Take a look at my other threads to see all the work I have already done for the project.

THIS IS NO JOKE OR SCAM.

Sorry for sounding pushy I just need to know if people have problems before I get too far into the coding to fix and low level problems like install or display of graphics. It is easier to debug a program when it is in it's simple form.

The program un-installs cleanly as well.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:14 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

i dont play video games..i leave that for my 9 year old....but i def. would play a stunting game...lol
Old 03-13-2010, 01:47 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

i was thinkin about getn in touch with some big names in the sport to see if they could find sponsors for game like that to get a company willing to create it, i think it would be bad ***, like ake you start out on a stock 250 ninja and have to cut so many circles to unlock sprockets and bikes just some really accurate **** so ya have somethn to do when its rainin or somethn
Old 03-13-2010, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by chevelle2030
i was thinkin about getn in touch with some big names in the sport to see if they could find sponsors for game like that to get a company willing to create it, i think it would be bad ***, like ake you start out on a stock 250 ninja and have to cut so many circles to unlock sprockets and bikes just some really accurate **** so ya have somethn to do when its rainin or somethn
This is going to be similar in it's final form... cannot release too many details yet. I want to get the pros interested once I have a proof of concept. As far as a major game company goes, they will not make it because the return would not pay for their development. They think it is too small of a niche market. I pitched a scripted animation to several companies before I set out on my own. I got nothing better to do so why not. I know people like me would play it.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:58 PM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person

Grand Theft Auto Vice City.... Kill the sit downs, stoppies, circle stoppies and circle wheelies. Pretty much better at GTA on the bike than in life. =(
Old 03-13-2010, 02:01 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

testdrive unlimited. ZX10 highway wheelies around hawaii. so much fun.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:03 PM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by jcf4i
testdrive unlimited. ZX10 highway wheelies around hawaii. so much fun.
PS3?? if so, I now have plans for spring break.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:05 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

na im sayin like an all out stunt game just stunt riding, and as far as u pitchin it to a company i bet if some big name sponsors come at them with the idea they would take it from them before they would take it from some guy they never heard of, stunt riding is growin dude
Old 03-13-2010, 02:07 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
This is going to be similar in it's final form... cannot release too many details yet. I want to get the pros interested once I have a proof of concept. As far as a major game company goes, they will not make it because the return would not pay for their development. They think it is too small of a niche market. I pitched a scripted animation to several companies before I set out on my own. I got nothing better to do so why not. I know people like me would play it.

as far as ur game or whatever goes it wouldn install it said it was missing plug ins and drivers..not my pc the game
Old 03-13-2010, 02:16 PM

as far as ur game or whatever goes it wouldn install it said it was missing plug ins and drivers..not my pc the game
Thanks for trying, do you know exactly what ones? Are you running XP or Vista? 32bit or 64bit? Also do you know what .NET framework you have installed? I may need to add a prerequisite checker to the game.

A screen shot would also help out a ton, thank you again for trying I really do appreciate it.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:20 PM
big fonky rubber chicken

Originally Posted by KillTheStreet
Thanks for trying, do you know exactly what ones? Are you running XP or Vista? 32bit or 64bit? Also do you know what .NET framework you have installed? I may need to add a prerequisite checker to the game.

A screen shot would also help out a ton, thank you again for trying I really do appreciate it.

man your speakin taco bell im a stunt rider i do good to spell my name much less figure out everything u just said...lol but i can tell you i have vista home,it said missing plug ins i tried searching and it said no suitable plugins or drivers found
Old 03-13-2010, 02:56 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

man your speakin taco bell im a stunt rider i do good to spell my name much less figure out everything u just said...lol but i can tell you i have vista home,it said missing plug ins i tried searching and it said no suitable plugins or drivers found
Old 03-13-2010, 03:01 PM

OK, I'll have to see what I'm building into my project that is not on vista. I'm using Windows 7 64bit to develop in and so I cannot test install it without installing virtual machines. In the future I'm going to do that so I don't have to rely on public testing for deployment. Time to buy more hard drives...

Thanks for trying though, be sure to uninstal it just as you would with any other program. Not that it takes up a ton of space but just to keep your pc clean, ya know.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:06 PM

XRshfifty is a decent person

Originally Posted by psychoJIMstunts
Grand Theft Auto Vice City.... Kill the sit downs, stoppies, circle stoppies and circle wheelies. Pretty much better at GTA on the bike than in life. =(

The lost and damned has some pretty bad *** bikes.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:24 PM

I'm going to post this in this thread because the other has gone to ****.

Can you try and install the latest Dx9 from microsoft and install the test again? I'm using new api drivers for dx9 and .net 2.0 so I'll post two links to those to see if they will provide a work around to the install.

Sorry if this is greek to you, but it may give me an idea of what is wrong since I cannot test it myself yet. I do appreciate your efforts.

Links:
M$ DirectX9.0 as of 2/5/2010

If that doesn't get it then this may:
M$ .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

The links go to Microsoft sites and do not start downloads automatically. If one of these fixes it let me know and I will build the redistribution package into the test to fix this issue.

Thanks again for your patience.

Last edited by KillTheStreet; 03-13-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:58 PM

~03~raven is a decent person

Originally Posted by loogie
i dont play video games..i leave that for my 9 year old....but i def. would play a stunting game...lol
You know on GTA IV you can bust some wide circles on the bikes if you try. 180 stoppie too!

Guess I should have looked at the other posts, homeboy showing me up with the circle stoppies. DAMN IT

Last edited by ~03~raven; 03-14-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:16 AM

Jbarber is a decent person

Is this game still in the making?

I sit on my *** all day and play MXvsATV free ride doing tank sitter wheelies and stoppies. I got the circle stoppie down..can't get a circles wheelie. Its cool because the "miniMX" does great wheelies, but has lame stoppie power, then you switch to the MX and it just rolls stoppies for miles.
But all I have been able to think about for the past week is how awesome a stunt bike game would be. Something on par with SKATE, with a free roam world and comps on the side.
Think about some of the bullshit video games that have come out....it seems like this could make more money than ******* "PURE FUTBOL" and Ubisoft took the time to make that POS.

Just my

Quick Reply: stunter video game