View Poll Results: 636 Full-Faired or Street fightered?
Fully faired is the only was to rock!
58.14%
Street fighter the shit outta it!
41.86%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

636 Full-Faired vs. Streetfightered?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 12:26 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person
Re: 636 Full-Faired vs. Streetfightered?

i dont like naked bikes or full fairing i think 3/4 fairing is most def the best looking
Old 02-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aut117
i dont like naked bikes or full fairing i think 3/4 fairing is most def the best looking
post 666= awesome. now never post again.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:04 PM

StuntMing is a decent person

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Do you even have BP with footbrake yet?? If your some kid building a stuntbike to look cool but youre never gonna stunt then yeah go full fairing, If youre going to be in a lot practicing cause youre a beginner then why full fairing, youre going to end up destroying the front end....
I live in IDAHO. Having a track bike is the IN thing, NOT stunting.
I am building a dedicated stunt bike so I can progress, not pose.
I just started doing wheelies before winter hit (the weather in Idaho sucks *** for riding), and no I haven't found BP yet. We all start somewhere.
Thanks for your input though.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:11 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
noooooo!!! it looks cleaner and i hate doin high chairs without uppers.....i feel like my legs are in the front wheel
+1....but i did just flip a stoppy yesterday and TRASHED my fairings
Old 02-09-2010, 01:15 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

A dedicated stunt bike doesnt NEED to be full fairing. I think a good term to use here is Function before form.. You contemplating between a full fairing setup and a handbrake!! Its not like your contemplating between a full fairing with busted paint or a painted street fighter.. A handbrake will make you progress not a full fairing bike..
Old 02-09-2010, 01:17 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

And i personally have a streetfighter but i love the look of full fairing bikes. I don't have because i know i will trash it pretty quickly.. Maybe in the future when i have a 636 and more tricks on lock, i'll build a full fairing...

Right now, i dont give a **** what my bike looks like, as long as it runs strong and has some good brakes..
Old 02-09-2010, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
A dedicated stunt bike doesnt NEED to be full fairing. I think a good term to use here is Function before form... A handbrake will make you progress not a full fairing bike..
I don't think you understood what I meant when I said dedicated stunt bike. I was just saying I will be stunting this bike, not just standing next to it. And I do agree that function should come before form, I will most likely be going SF on this piece, I need the money for a handbrake and **** anyway.

on a side note. FF still looks
Old 02-09-2010, 07:09 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by StuntMing
I don't think you understood what I meant when I said dedicated stunt bike. I was just saying I will be stunting this bike, not just standing next to it. And I do agree that function should come before form, I will most likely be going SF on this piece, I need the money for a handbrake and **** anyway.

on a side note. FF still looks
dude if your just learning absolutely Streetfighter it, no question about it. It actually makes a huge difference when learning, trust me on this.

Humans get 75% of their balance from vision. Try standing on one leg and then closing your eyes and you'll see.
The secret to learning the balance point is about visually orienting yourself to the bike. You'll fiind that visually orienting yourself to the relative position of the tire and forks is how you learn how to hit the BP.

Thats what i tell people I teach, and people I teach learn fast as ****. Orient the top of the tire to your waistline(in a standup).

Its definitely harder to do this with a full fairing bike man, you'll do yourself a huge favor by learning streetfighter, plus you'll get more love from the dirty beasts who love a stuntbike
Old 02-09-2010, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by martino
dude if your just learning absolutely Streetfighter it, no question about it. It actually makes a huge difference when learning, trust me on this.

Humans get 75% of their balance from vision. Try standing on one leg and then closing your eyes and you'll see.
The secret to learning the balance point is about visually orienting yourself to the bike. You'll fiind that visually orienting yourself to the relative position of the tire and forks is how you learn how to hit the BP.

Thats what i tell people I teach, and people I teach learn fast as ****. Orient the top of the tire to your waistline(in a standup).

Its definitely harder to do this with a full fairing bike man, you'll do yourself a huge favor by learning streetfighter, plus you'll get more love from the dirty beasts who love a stuntbike
Awesome info. Thanks buddy.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:00 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by loogie
+1....but i did just flip a stoppy yesterday and TRASHED my fairings
come on man....your suppose to FLOAT not FLIP!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:16 AM

Endotransit will become famous soon enough

Run it SF. If u need the money then sell the upper and the rest of the **** that goes with it. If u can afford to hold onto and buy ur hb and **** do it. But u will hold urself back goin FF. SF doesnt look as good, but u dont worry as much throwin the bike down. headlight tabs break easy kid. Ride it SF and dont look back!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:42 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

explain why ff fairings hold people back
Old 02-12-2010, 10:18 PM

wheelie_king is a decent person

Backstreet boys 4 life!!! I mean SF
Old 02-12-2010, 10:22 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

full fairing looks cool...

but going sf gets you boobies

Name:  DSC_0265_thumb.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  58.7 KB
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 PM

zerokid5555 is a decent person

"I like my bikes like i like my women fast, naked and illegal" I would take the fairings off. Down the road when you sell your bike its always a good selling point to have all the fairings in tact and in good condition my
Old 02-22-2010, 09:36 AM

the dirty is now SF'd

Old 02-23-2010, 03:13 AM

douggiefresh is a decent person

y did you cut the side fairings?? i would of saved, or sold them not cut them but i think sides not cut sf my fave look
Old 02-23-2010, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by douggiefresh
y did you cut the side fairings?? i would of saved, or sold them not cut them but i think sides not cut sf my fave look
the side fairings cost a grip to ship, and i wanted to keep it 3/4 fairing while running SF. I kept the pieces I chopped, and its an easy stitch if I go back to FF, (better than dropping, breaking, and destroying the sides.) I did like the look not cut as well, but cut looks pretty as well. IMO
Old 02-25-2010, 11:02 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by banjaxed
full fairing looks cool...

but going sf gets you boobies

****** bad ***!!!! i rock street fighter but wish i am gonna rock ff on my 636 once i get my motor for my 636
Old 02-25-2010, 11:20 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DSGSXR600
explain why ff fairings hold people back
you can turn your bars straight accross, easier to pull in and out of **** on the tank.....but I hate the way sf feels and looks. diffrent strokes for diffrent folks i guess

Quick Reply: 636 Full-Faired vs. Streetfightered?