si cage for f4i

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 08:51 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person
Re: si cage for f4i

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
Its a rip off of the ATOWN CUSTOMS! ATOWN has stronger mounting and comes with sliders for a cheaper price.

ATOWN ALL THE WAY!

Please explain how Sickinnovations is a rip off of a cage that has been around for a year and Sick has been around much much longer... I do have a time machine, but I swear we didnt use it to go back in time and redesign our cage to look like theirs....
Old 01-28-2010, 09:01 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

everybody has an opinion about what cage they like best....get the one that suits you. I have no compaints with sick cages and heard alot of good things about atown
Old 01-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Please explain how Sickinnovations is a rip off of a cage that has been around for a year and Sick has been around much much longer... I do have a time machine, but I swear we didnt use it to go back in time and redesign our cage to look like theirs....
Speaking of that, I have the flux capacitor that you ordered. I'll get that shipped out for you asap.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:29 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by DOKE
Speaking of that, I have the flux capacitor that you ordered. I'll get that shipped out for you asap.
Perfect! We only use it for good i promise.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:30 AM
DOC

RKArmor is a decent person

Someone promoting Atown and This RK armor kid tries to thread jack Sick every chance they can..
**** you
Old 01-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

SI has never let me down.....i run the older than old design on both my f4Is no problem....im just looking now at refurbing one of my cages after 3 hard seasons.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:23 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

I've had nothing but good experiences with SI. Great customer service, pricing, and shipping. I've heard good things about Atown as well, and even considered trying they're products, but when you have a non-affliated person repping your product and bashing a very reputable company its a turn off .
Old 01-28-2010, 10:42 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by RKArmor
**** you
Old 01-28-2010, 10:43 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
SI has never let me down.....i run the older than old design on both my f4Is no problem....im just looking now at refurbing one of my cages after 3 hard seasons.
let me know when one of thems dead. We'll hook you up with the new design for a gangsta swap out price.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:41 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

People speak the truth. Not nut swing like you are. People promote our products because they use them and like them. Yes the new SI f4i cage has already been updated. The old F4i SI cage was a beast. We just made it easier to install with the larger diameter tubing. Dont open your mouth if you dont know what your talking about.

Atown... You need to get your little forum soldiers inline. **** talkin doesnt make your company look good man. SickInnovations has been around as long as they have for a reason.

With that said, the new design is in stock and ready to ship.
Someone promoting Atown and This RK armor kid tries to thread jack Sick every chance they can..

Well has nothing to do with a-town customs but i have to say ive been nothing but nice so **** it my boy on his r6 broke a weld on his cage A WELD....called you up in about april of this year and asked for a repair or replacement you told him no cause you had no recent orders to arkansas man what the **** it was a weld......you guys dont warranty welds????? he offered to pay shipping both ways and still no what the ****.....

also the stay you sent sucked dick....was crooked and had the lube the sides of it and use a rubber malet to get the holes to line up, you figure after 10 weeks of having it you could atleast make a decent design o well....

you can not control what people say or do my man but dont act high and mighty....

but thats all folks dont care ill let a-towns parts speak for them selves.

Im ready for that test anytime IAN, the one we talked about at stuntride, still have a 636 cage build and ready to go against that NEW style cage you build lets do the damn thing.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:57 AM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Well has nothing to do with a-town customs but i have to say ive been nothing but nice so **** it my boy on his r6 broke a weld on his cage A WELD....called you up in about april of this year and asked for a repair or replacement you told him no cause you had no recent orders to arkansas man what the **** it was a weld......you guys dont warranty welds????? he offered to pay shipping both ways and still no what the ****.....

also the stay you sent sucked dick....was crooked and had the lube the sides of it and use a rubber malet to get the holes to line up, you figure after 10 weeks of having it you could atleast make a decent design o well....

you can not control what people say or do my man but dont act high and mighty....

but thats all folks dont care ill let a-towns parts speak for them selves.

Im ready for that test anytime IAN, the one we talked about at stuntride, still have a 636 cage build and ready to go against that NEW style cage you build lets do the damn thing.
thats odd. The stay was built on the bike and fit great.... Your the first to mention this. As far as the waranty you speak of. We do waranty welds 100%. So I dont think that happened. High and mighty... I dont act high and mighty. I just dont act like a child, talk **** on the computer and thread jack on a daily basis. Its like high school. You speak your mind and promote your friend however you see fit. Thats just not my style.

Thats the best thing you can do for your buddys cages. If theyre as good as you say and his customer service is good, they will sell them selves.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:07 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

01-04-2010, 03:07 PM #22 SickIan
Street Rider

Sounds like someones been drinkin. Ill put an SI cage up against an Atown anyday.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:08 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

SickIan
Street Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSRRider
I have a fork truck with an 18 foot mast, I think we should pick the bikes up by 1 cage and let it land on the other.... thats a true test!

Sick is game
Old 01-28-2010, 12:09 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

lets do that test ian with one of your production cage and one of atowns production cage not any special made one just ones that people buy i have a used one ill put up against a brand new one
Old 01-28-2010, 12:15 PM
sickinnovations.com

lets do that test ian with one of your production cage and one of atowns production cage not any special made one just ones that people buy i have a used one ill put up against a brand new one
Do you think i forgot about that? Im down for sure. I just have to find time to do so. Thats not exactly on my priority list. Taking care of our orders and going to shows is.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:15 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

i like SI cages... and why would u bother shipping ur cage over a weld. It'd cost 10 bucks for a local shop to hit the weld. IDK. Enuff bickering tho. its embarrassing. Set up a website like sick, and sell ur stuff. cant we all just get along????????
Old 01-28-2010, 12:41 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

its in the works
Old 01-28-2010, 01:37 PM
sickinnovations.com

its in the works
I think if we do this, it needs to be an overall test. Just being strong only gets you so far. Sometimes it ends up with a busted frame............. With that said, leg/ground clearance, roll over, strength of course, other broken parts, ect..

We'll try to put this together. I think it needs to be tested on a bike to be accurate. I'll look into this. Nothing should be done with our products unless we are present. I will do the same. Thats only fair.

Now back to the normal thread. This is kinda silly..
Old 01-28-2010, 01:39 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Cool lets do it man....
Old 01-28-2010, 01:54 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

People speak the truth. Not nut swing like you are. People promote our products because they use them and like them. Yes the new SI f4i cage has already been updated. The old F4i SI cage was a beast. We just made it easier to install with the larger diameter tubing. Dont open your mouth if you dont know what your talking about.

Atown... You need to get your little forum soldiers inline. **** talkin doesnt make your company look good man. SickInnovations has been around as long as they have for a reason.

With that said, the new design is in stock and ready to ship.
I'm no forum soldier. I waited patiently for ATOWN to make GSXR cages and now that I have one I am happier than a pedophile serving milk in a pre-school.

Quick Reply: si cage for f4i