XDL adds Sartso Jeans Womens National Championship

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 04:38 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
XDL adds Sartso Jeans Womens National Championship

The XDL series has added a Womens National Championship for 2010, sponsored by Sartso Kevlar Jeans

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=10005
Old 01-11-2010, 05:18 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: XDL adds Sartso Jeans Womens National Championship

Word....gona be interesting
Old 01-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
The XDL series has added a Womens National Championship for 2010, sponsored by Sartso Kevlar Jeans

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=10005
stuntriding isn't football, baseball, etc.....though it takes some athletic ability its not a strength oriented sport. the women should practice up and compete in the same series with the men.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:45 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i think the girls need a seperate comp and good for xdl to get one out there for em. as for "sartso" uhhh yah 279 dollars for an ugly *** pair of jeans, good luck to them.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:46 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
stuntriding isn't football, baseball, etc.....though it takes some athletic ability its not a strength oriented sport. the women should practice up and compete in the same series with the men.
skateboarding isnt strength oriented either but the girls still cant hang with the guys.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:50 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Nice duc in their cataloge all custom painted but I agree the jeans are ridiculous at 279 bux. And why not show a stunt bike if you are trying to appeal to stunt riders?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by DOKE
Nice duc in their cataloge all custom painted but I agree the jeans are ridiculous at 279 bux. And why not show a stunt bike if you are trying to appeal to stunt riders?
they did there was another video on the left side of someone riding in a lot
Old 01-11-2010, 10:53 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
they did there was another video on the left side of someone riding in a lot
Yeah I meant in the catalog sorry
Old 01-11-2010, 10:56 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Just checked out the gallery. I'm surprised they rode that Duc on one with no cage or anything. At least that was cool.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:39 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

cool, should be interesting.....
Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
skateboarding isnt strength oriented either but the girls still cant hang with the guys.
It takes a ton of athletic ability to skate. when i stuntride and im jumping all over the place i do get winded but how much strength does it take? The bike does most of the work. i believe in equality not convenient equality.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:09 PM

It takes a ton of athletic ability to skate. when i stuntride and im jumping all over the place i do get winded but how much strength does it take? The bike does most of the work. i believe in equality not convenient equality.
i spent 12 years skating 3 professional and parking lot riding takes more out of me than skating ever did, minus mini ramp skating always gave me rubber legs within like 5 mins. i used to be able to skate all day 8 hours a day. i can only handle about 2 or 3 hours of lot riding before im gassed. to me pushing and pulling around a 450lb motorcycle, especially the saves, takes alot of strength. girls arent on par with anything physical with men and they def deserve their own ****.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:27 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

i agree that girls deserve their own part in all of this, as far as competition? im not sure if its that time yet. this takes strength and skill. if aaron colton can pimp it at 14 though a woman definatelty can (no offense aaron just an age/size vs grown woman size/strength). the biggest thing about this though is acros are bigger and bigger, and well, acros take balance, co-oridination, some strength, flexability. that said, most gymnists are what? women. so as thats concerned, women absolutely have the ability to even compete with the big boys. it starts coming down to the biggest part which jason pullen just showed after a botched suicide wheelie (yeah i call the backwards ones that). he wanted to get back up and do it again. the mans got heart for this! THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!

ps: watch crips sometimes, if a little 18 year old girl can be a bro dirtbike rider then shes already on pace.

IF KELM CAN POP A WHEELIE... ANYONE CAN!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:59 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

the jeans are $135 here

http://www.servinitup.com/index.php?...id=9&Itemid=64
Old 01-12-2010, 10:09 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

I agree with tek if girls can race pro mx then they certainly have the ability to compete in stunting agaisnt men
Old 01-12-2010, 10:50 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Odd... I was just having a conversation with someone about equality and, of course, everyone wants to be treated equal unless it means there is something in their favor.

I want a woman to go to "ladies night" night and demand to pay full price for their drinks.

As far as competition goes, it's not my call. I IS demanding but I think the ladies can hang.

Last edited by NME; 01-12-2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Moron
Old 01-13-2010, 01:02 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

nature will always dictate what natural ability is and when it comes to stuntriding, skateboarding, etc. women just dont have it because they dont have *****. there are exceptions out there and there always will be when it comes to anything, but overall there is some type of eye hand coordination that is different. no offense to women stuntriders i think its a great thing for them to ride and they have every right, but i mean scientifically the brain doesnt compute the wheelie the same way a mans does. it has nothing to do with athletic ability or strength its motor skills or something.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:41 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I think women can do it, they won't be able to do it as well as a man, but it will be entertaining and they will be good. IMO when done correctly the bike does nearly all the work, you just trick the bike into doing what you want. The reason guys in general are better is just because we don't give a **** about getting hurt... sure there are some girls like that, just not nearly as many as there are guys.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 AM

I'll be interested to see what happens with it this year and just as importantly will it be back next year. Honestly i hope i'll be surprised and it'll turn out great instead of the squidfest I expect. good luck to em.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Wannabe Stunter

chicrider13 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
nature will always dictate what natural ability is and when it comes to stuntriding, skateboarding, etc. women just dont have it because they dont have *****. there are exceptions out there and there always will be when it comes to anything, but overall there is some type of eye hand coordination that is different. no offense to women stuntriders i think its a great thing for them to ride and they have every right, but i mean scientifically the brain doesnt compute the wheelie the same way a mans does. it has nothing to do with athletic ability or strength its motor skills or something.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don't really feel like getting into a long debate on this, but what does having a pair of ***** have anything to do with being able to stunt? Does that make my balance that much different from yours?

Eye hand coordination is different male vs female? Really? No, eye hand coordination is different person to person regardless of whether or not they have a pair of *****.

I agree with one of the previous posters (being lazy today and dont wanna go back to look at the name, haha) that if done properly the bike does most of the work so it should be an equal competition, and not have seperate male and female competitions. I think the other guy was right in there are just way less females that can hang with the guys because not many of us have that "I don't care if I get hurt" "go big or go home" mentality.

P.S. don't take this long set of opinions as me being offended, just sharing my view of the topic.

Quick Reply: XDL adds Sartso Jeans Womens National Championship