front ends

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 11:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: front ends

Originally Posted by RKArmor
at least you have a RSC
Originally Posted by beardo
haha word...best part on the entire bike....just like my f4i..hahahahaha
Hahaha yeah the RSC is up there as one of my fanciest accessories. Got that with the clutch arm mod - 1/2" added to the arm for a buttery pull - oh so saweet. I had a Brembo 16x18 which was my fanciest item but I got rid of it for the R1 Brembo which is more than enough with the dual 4 pistons. I got a DCP Radiator Cage - thats bling bling right thurr lol. Besides that - yeah its a piece of **** but its MY piece of **** lol
Old 12-29-2009, 11:59 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

ill check and see if i have a better master for ya...i should have something
Old 12-30-2009, 01:43 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
Word lemme know. I know you always got parts layin around haha. I always see people posting up - WTB so and so and then I see your replied - I got that lmao. Lemme know what you got. I'ma get this lever first and see how it feels but I dont think its coz the lever is short. Brakes just feel stiff with no feel to em but I dont have enough grip on the lever to actually feel how much stopping power its got. I'm sure its got enough but I'd like it to have some feel as well
Old 12-30-2009, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word lemme know. I know you always got parts layin around haha. I always see people posting up - WTB so and so and then I see your replied - I got that lmao. Lemme know what you got. I'ma get this lever first and see how it feels but I dont think its coz the lever is short. Brakes just feel stiff with no feel to em but I dont have enough grip on the lever to actually feel how much stopping power its got. I'm sure its got enough but I'd like it to have some feel as well
i got ya that f4i master int bad...but it isnt good either.. the leverage with the full length lever will make a huge difference.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:59 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
Ck to see if you have a pm from me about the 929
Old 12-30-2009, 01:19 PM

lol..sorry bro..my box was full..ill get ya some pics asap
Old 12-30-2009, 02:03 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 bored outta my ****** mind.

These are the best pics I could get coz my garage is a mess:

It even came with a nifty inspection sticker

And yeah I'm aware my bikes a disaster and theres **** welded and jb welded and whatever else lol. I'm eventually gonna pick something else up once I'm not such a Hopefully this summer
Nice lookin front end, Neal! The black looks sick. That clutch lever looks pretty pimpy, too.....where'd you pick that up!?!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:05 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RKArmor
at least you have a RSC
Originally Posted by beardo
haha word...best part on the entire bike....just like my f4i..hahahahaha
Ha ha........you guys ROCK!
Old 12-31-2009, 08:09 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Nice lookin front end, Neal! The black looks sick. That clutch lever looks pretty pimpy, too.....where'd you pick that up!?!
Got it from some hippy named Righteous lmao. Thanks tho. I love the blue on the fender too. I might make my bike blue and silver ****'ll look pimp I think
Old 12-31-2009, 08:23 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azJhhyuTX4c

just cuz im getting drunk......