BMW F800 Stunt Projekt, WHAT YA THINK???

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: BMW F800 Stunt Projekt, WHAT YA THINK???

It's looking good bro... Can't wait to see the build
Old 12-28-2009, 12:57 PM

xeriotti is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!!! I didnt even thought about it but....what if i cant get used to it jajajajajaja
Old 12-28-2009, 04:57 PM

Im just a bit a fraid of the gearing... get it right at the first try would be great...some guy talked about 18-65, 15-60 and I dont know which cog i will get over here there are no much availability...

Hnadbrake mmmmmmmm I think i will go for a single caliper dual pumps... unless someone says the opposite... I dont want to get mad building a caliper bracket
Old 12-28-2009, 06:07 PM

T'RIC'KY will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xeriotti
I like best the 800S or ST... the single swingarm looks pimpier....

Chain conversion is easy an industrial sprocket is like 20 dollars over here + a F800gs cog... and thats all... minimal fitting required...

PS: I already bought the bike... Ill put my hands on it in 15-20 days... Im dealing with the image and some sponsorship begging to get the rims for my truck for free and the whole graphic stuff...
yeah I agree the single sided swingarm looks more pimp, I like the 2nd paintsheme in white, it will look good.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:14 PM

Its actually gray...the same silver gray that the trucks painted right now...
Old 12-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

How much did you pay for it?
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 PM

7k (its almost 19k brand new to the public over here)
Old 12-29-2009, 12:09 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

7 grand for a stuntbike... ouch!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:36 AM

Argentina is like that... a 1992 F2 is 8k if it looks nice
Old 12-29-2009, 02:02 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Argentina is like that... a 1992 F2 is 8k if it looks nice
Oh man, that sucks...

Cheaper to have someone bring you a bike from the states in pieces
Old 12-29-2009, 02:14 AM

Only motobike manufacturers can import motorcycles....

The only way is to have some friend living in the US...whos coming to live in Argentina.... he can bring the bike, do the paperwork and after a year it can be transfer to anyone....
Old 12-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Only motobike manufacturers can import motorcycles....

The only way is to have some friend living in the US...whos coming to live in Argentina.... he can bring the bike, do the paperwork and after a year it can be transfer to anyone....
Dam, that some government control!
Old 12-29-2009, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by DOKE
Dam, that some government control!
In fact I can import whatever i want Ç(within logic legal stuff) what i cant do with an imported bike is make it street legal... I cant drive it on the street and i cant transport over anything...so its the same as nothing... just a livingroom decoration... or a good idea if you have a private parkinglot...
Old 01-03-2010, 01:42 PM

Update: Ive been talking to Teach via Skype (THAKS FOR DA HELP CHAMP!) Everything is so much clearer now that Ive seen the modded swingarm and all the mods on his bike, Ill go for a single caliper setup, running thru an adapter on the foot master cyl., linked to a GSXR 1100 clutch master i got on my current bike.
He may send me some goodies I need so the entire projekt has turned to another direction, (thats great news tio me cause I called the local BMW Dealers and the faux tank + front fender + front f800gs cog was like 3.5k dollars they are totally nuts)

Ill post pics as soon as possible... (The bike is still at the dealers....)

Last edited by xeriotti; 01-03-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:16 AM

Im picking up the bike next week...paperwork so f***** slow.... !!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:53 AM

Picking up the bike tomorrow...well im traveling there in 2 hours, havent slept... cant sleep... its 3AM...

This prototype came from my mind... Colors remain the same just a little different...less bling, more techy look.. black rims (may have some blue rimstripes too)

Old 03-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Good luck bro. Keep us posted. **** looks sexy already
Old 03-04-2010, 12:59 AM

Well, I woke up at 5AM, travelled to Cordoba to pick up my bike at the official BMW dealer... We arrived there 9:30AM i guess... Finished the paperwork, tied the bike down to the truck and got 10 tyres for free.. :D

Then went to visit a new sponsor who let me choose any jacket i wanted...i got an Alpinestars T-Stunt... like this :D

The bike is still on the truck, with the 10 tyres... its 3AM here and im wrecked...ill get some sleep and tomorrow ill put up some pick of the dis-assembly of the F800... Theres a lot of stuff to get rid of...a lot of stuff to fix and a lot of stuff to replace... Also some stuff are on its way home, Teach is giving me a big help sending me some parts for this bike, over here parts are super hard to get and super pricey...
Old 03-04-2010, 07:55 PM

Well, here the pics of this morning... It slept outside over the truck... This is before unpacking... :D

Already unpacked.... Ready to hit the floor.. :D

All the parts spread all over the floor...as i got it from the dealer...

Ive been working all day... I got rid of all unnesesary parts (Exhaust, ABS, fairing supports, unused wirings, luggage rack, etc etc etc).... Ill post pics of tonights progression, im planning to use dome powertools maybe...those rear peg are condemned to be sawed off :D

Last edited by xeriotti; 03-04-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Looking up so far. It's always sweet to have a nice *** project. Good luck Brother

Quick Reply: BMW F800 Stunt Projekt, WHAT YA THINK???