Right side handbrake

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 06:03 PM

indor1yamaha is a decent person
Right side handbrake

I'm kind of fresh to the stunt thing and I was wondering if anyone had tried putting a rear hand brake on the right side?
Old 12-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Maniac Rider

FastJetta97 is a decent person
Re: Right side handbrake

if you think you can rock the throttle and a brake easily at the same time have at it...

personally i dont think its a good idea...
Old 12-25-2009, 06:11 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

good luck trying use the throttle and brake with enough finesse not to crash on the same hand.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:11 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

.................................................. ................................... that is all kthx!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

People do it. Its common in brazil.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:50 PM

stuntordie is a decent person

Saw a guy killin Os in a streetfighters dvd...IMOP its crazy and ur askin 2 eat ****
Old 12-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
People do it. Its common in brazil.
Don't people in brazil also wipe their *** with their hands
Old 12-25-2009, 07:29 PM

BEEF STEWIE UR is a decent person

it is pretty hot 2 have a third third brake i mite try it.....
Old 12-25-2009, 09:17 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mofat01
yep with the left one... thats why the handbrake is on the right so the lever wont get slippery

kevin carmichael

Last edited by br denis; 12-25-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:26 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mofat01
i hear they wipe forward towards the twins
Old 12-25-2009, 09:33 PM

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by beardo
i hear they wipe forward towards the twins

only women do that way
Old 12-25-2009, 09:43 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by br denis

only women do that way
and ppl in brazil....thats just what i hear...i cant substantiate (sp) that tho
Old 12-25-2009, 10:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stuntordie
Saw a guy killin Os in a streetfighters dvd...IMOP its crazy and ur askin 2 eat ****
that was Graham from what I remember and he only did that coz he fucked up his right hand doing this @ 2:00:

http://www.vimeo.com/1460729

The only way he could rock a HB after that was on the right side but I'm pretty sure he went back to the left now.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:01 PM

Scott982 is a decent person

Back in the day Kid had a handbrake on both sides. He had no problem using the handbrake on the throttle side. Left side was dual caliper and the right side was an adapter.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Scott982
Back in the day Kid had a handbrake on both sides. He had no problem using the handbrake on the throttle side. Left side was dual caliper and the right side was an adapter.
does he still ride? i loved to watch streetstyles
Old 12-26-2009, 04:42 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
good luck trying use the throttle and brake with enough finesse not to crash on the same hand.
kevin carmichael tried it and ended up wrecking a simple seatstander in a show such a dick that guy
Old 12-26-2009, 05:47 AM

PUZIO is an unknown quantity at this point

Right side HB-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uurWb...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAc-R...layer_embedded
Old 12-26-2009, 06:11 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Graham rode with a ride side handbrake when his left hand was still messed up.

You can do it. People have done it. The outcome is clear... Left is the way to go
Old 12-26-2009, 11:12 AM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

[QUOTE=br denis;4225131]yep with the left one... thats why the handbrake is on the right so the lever wont get slippery

kevin carmichael

[/QUOTE
that's y we don't see a lot of ss combos LOL foot brake nh. Is all they got
Old 12-26-2009, 12:29 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that was Graham from what I remember and he only did that coz he fucked up his right hand doing this @ 2:00:

http://www.vimeo.com/1460729

The only way he could rock a HB after that was on the right side but I'm pretty sure he went back to the left now.
the best part of that video is when he says.....my hand is FUCKED!

Quick Reply: Right side handbrake