Thanks to Full Throttle Inc!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 03:40 PM

Raider9170 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to Full Throttle Inc!!!!

Just thought I would drop a line to publicly say thanks to Bill at FullThrottleInc. As several of you know Bill did an email contest for the people on his mailing list. All you had to do was respond to his email with you name and the make and model of your bike and you were put into a drawing for free stuff. Well I just got a call from Bill personally to tell me I won!! And this isn't like a you win a pack of stickers type thing. I got a FREEEE set of FTI Pro bars for my F4i. That is absolutely awesome. I rock all FTI stuff on my bike and this definitely makes it feel like a company giving back. Hopefull a few of you guys get the call today too!

Bill thanks again!
Old 12-23-2009, 04:07 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thanks to Full Throttle Inc!!!!

good stuff
Old 12-23-2009, 05:50 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person

I got a call too. Free beer coming my way!!!!! Free is for me. Also was bout to order some stuff when I was talking to him,but he told me there will be more options in the near future meaning......

Newproducts dropping in January!!I'm gonna hold out and see what hehasin store to compete with others . Can't wait
Old 12-23-2009, 06:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

nice .
Old 12-23-2009, 07:34 PM

D Rail is a decent person

i agree a 110%. great guy. placed an order awhile ago got a call saying what was goin on with my order the next day and when to expect everything and if i had any questions to give him a call. got my stuff no problem extremely well run business
Old 12-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

got me a super sweet battery tender, thanks Bill!
Old 12-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Freak Style Riderz

Tough Luck is a decent person

Originally Posted by Raider9170
Just thought I would drop a line to publicly say thanks to Bill at FullThrottleInc. As several of you know Bill did an email contest for the people on his mailing list. All you had to do was respond to his email with you name and the make and model of your bike and you were put into a drawing for free stuff. Well I just got a call from Bill personally to tell me I won!! And this isn't like a you win a pack of stickers type thing. I got a FREEEE set of FTI Pro bars for my F4i. That is absolutely awesome. I rock all FTI stuff on my bike and this definitely makes it feel like a company giving back. Hopefull a few of you guys get the call today too!

Bill thanks again!
That is awsome i have those on my r6 and love them He is great to do buisness with him and HoHey are the best i've delt with

Originally Posted by D Rail
i agree a 110%. great guy. placed an order awhile ago got a call saying what was goin on with my order the next day and when to expect everything and if i had any questions to give him a call. got my stuff no problem extremely well run business
There was a delay in my order due to one of his vendors making a mistake so he gave me free color choice on my brake lines and a free 80" line great guy great communication

Originally Posted by T-NECK
got me a super sweet battery tender, thanks Bill!
Thats awsome i need to get one and sign up for the mailing list don't know why im not on it already??????
Old 12-24-2009, 06:03 PM

Raider9170 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea any business owner that will give you their personal cell number is something else. When I placed my last order I had updates the whole way. Excellent business practices