***new*** a-town sub-brace

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

alaskanguy37 is a decent person
Re: ***new*** a-town sub-brace

Me either dude wednesday! Doing the install that day after work then hittin up the lot. I have some insane offroad lights on my truck I can use to light it up haha.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:56 PM

owe636 is a decent person

ay, i got a Sick flat bar...will it mount up with the brace?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:58 AM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by da Liks
how much does it stick out now? like, just an inch over the exhaust would be sweet i guess. can you mount this product with everything in its stock place? (except the taillight)
?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:37 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Yea man about an inch past the tail my tail is not a good referance cause mine is clapped out but yea everything will mount except the stock taillight and you have to chop your battery box a little
Old 12-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Can I get one for a Gixxer?
Old 12-08-2009, 12:03 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
you have r6 sub cages?
Originally Posted by slidewayz89
yes sir...
have any pics???
Old 12-08-2009, 12:12 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

man even when we he does get some made i aint gonna sell ya ****.....just kidding but god you ask ever 5 hours like **** has changed lol
Old 12-08-2009, 12:12 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
have any pics???
Ill have to do some research and see ill let ya know...
Old 12-08-2009, 12:13 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Ill have to do some research and see ill let ya know...
Old 12-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

man even when we he does get some made i aint gonna sell ya ****.....just kidding but god you ask ever 5 hours like **** has changed lol

then change ****
Old 12-08-2009, 06:57 PM

Just hooked my 636 up with the full atown set up, cage, subcage, and round bar with brace. It was a really easy install, like slidewayz said there was a little cutting but nothing major at all. I will post up pics tomorrow. Any questions just give me a shout.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:06 PM

SliverR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea why??? i sill have to put my a-town one on i have not got it yet.
I need one like yours. I see it's notch out a little for the omr subcage.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:01 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

They all come like that the sub-brace with bar is only applicable to omr subcage and a-town subcage or stock pegs....all are notched
Old 12-08-2009, 09:12 PM

Trying to load the pictures but it says I need to format the disk and by doing that it erases everything on it. Ideas??
Old 12-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I have an idea, make me sweet Gixxer parts.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:44 PM

Crash tested lmao. I hit it hard and no bends or breaks.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I wish I had sweet Gixxer parts to crash test. (maybe one day Slidewayz and ATown will get the hint)
Old 12-09-2009, 09:54 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alaskanguy37
Crash tested lmao. I hit it hard and no bends or breaks.
So you already tested the thing out?? have you used the cage yet
Old 12-09-2009, 10:03 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I wish I had sweet Gixxer parts to crash test. (maybe one day Slidewayz and ATown will get the hint)
Soon my friend soon One of the guys got back to me yesterday and wants to bring his piece in next week so maybe 2 weeks
Old 12-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Post Whore Nazi

COme to VA, take measurements on mine, and we'll ride. I'll even let youride the bobber

Quick Reply: ***new*** a-town sub-brace