A-town cages ready to roll.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 12:36 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A-town cages ready to roll.

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
Ted Nelson, Customer:....... Okay, I'll buy from you.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:37 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
throw a pic up of the r6 cage....gunna be buyin one around the first of the year

ATOWN

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
you dont need a lifetime warranty on a product like atowns. the TS is a bullshit deal. big deal lifetime warranty. when you end up paying 375 dollars for you lifetime warranted cage to get it shipped to you and if it does bend/break and you have to pay another 75 dollars shipping it back and forth you coulda bought 2 atown cages. not that you would ever have to. i dropped my bike on the street at 40+mph and not only does the cage still look mint but my bike came out nearly unscathed. no cage compares to this
YESSIR that is so true.......

Originally Posted by douggiefresh
pics of the 03-4 636 cage please
Look up a couple of post the one on the 05 636 is the exact same as the 03-04 but if you really need a picture ill have some up in about a week cause a guy ^^^further up the thread just bought one for his minty 03-04 and is gonna snap some good pics for us....
Old 11-18-2009, 12:39 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
ted nelson, customer: Go on, i'm listening.
tommy: Here's the way i see it, ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
ted nelson, customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
tommy: 'course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the guarantee fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am i right, ted?
ted nelson, customer: [impatiently] what's your point?
tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
ted nelson, customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, i will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
ted nelson, customer:....... Okay, i'll buy from you.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:42 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
For you ill hold the price till the end of next month. Your one of my First customers
fckin right on. probably pick one of these up on the 1st and the 15th. gotta check the cash flow. but deff thanks again.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:05 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

bump cause i know you squids need a tank for a cage to protect those bikes of yours
Old 11-18-2009, 08:08 PM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

Do you make any for jinxer's? I keep breaking my LED frame sliders and I have uni-strut clamped to my subframe because I let go of my bike when I thought I was gonna go over backwards. I think I'm ready for a round bar too. how much? I need an A-Town make over!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:11 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
do you make any for jinxer's? I keep breaking my led frame sliders and i have uni-strut clamped to my subframe because i let go of my bike when i thought i was gonna go over backwards. I think i'm ready for a round bar too. How much? I need an a-town make over!
ralmfao
Old 11-18-2009, 08:14 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by roadsurfr7
do you make any for jinxer's? I keep breaking my led frame sliders and i have uni-strut clamped to my subframe because i let go of my bike when i thought i was gonna go over backwards. I think i'm ready for a round bar too. How much? I need an a-town make over!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:17 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
if you only new about the uni strut you would understand the whole laughter part
Old 11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

well explain how this guy got one and i dont have one lol just kidding.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:13 AM

xAzNxYzfxR6x is a decent person

bump cause i know you squids need a tank for a cage to protect those bikes of yours
thats me =]! lol im thinkin bout gettin one 03-05 R6
Old 11-19-2009, 12:22 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Do it man snag one up while there is a deal save the 40 now and spend it on a buncha booze some other night lol right now it is 210+ shipping which is a steal it will be the last cage you will ever need refer to the pics above for the cage design
Old 11-19-2009, 12:39 AM

roadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to beholdroadsurfr7 is a splendid one to behold

do you guys think i should get the vortex 14/54 sprocket kit with 520 conversion? thats what the parts guys says i need for stunting at my local dealer, he says he stunts.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:11 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

tell your dealer to **** of and buy one of these a-town cages maybe one day he will make one for you "jixter".lol good luck and remember yell yut ughh really loud in your helmet right before you try to clutch it up...
Old 11-19-2009, 03:48 AM

600flipper is a decent person

Ima buy one **** it got robbed the other day probably not getting any more loot any time soon to afford that expansive *** TS cage that spring is pimp as **** tho
Old 11-19-2009, 04:09 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 600flipper
Ima buy one **** it got robbed the other day probably not getting any more loot any time soon to afford that expansive *** TS cage that spring is pimp as **** tho
that spring is about worthless the first time u tip your bike over and the piece of **** slider blows into pieces lol. sorry man but really the hype of TS cages is totally undeserved. its not a bad cage but its not a great cage and def not worth the money.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:50 AM

wannabe_stud5 is a decent person

pm me if you got one for an 09 r6 and ill take one
Old 11-19-2009, 07:11 AM

Monblan is a decent person

I'll keep in mind that A-town cages are great stuff.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:38 AM

-Loco- is a decent person

PM sent man everyone get these while their HOT....

pm sent back with adress! you got a shipping price yet bro?
Old 11-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

No Gixxer stuff? Damn, guess I'll have to get me some LED frame sliders instead.....

Quick Reply: A-town cages ready to roll.