www.RighteousStuntMetal.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 01:40 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: www.RighteousStuntMetal.com

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
will the roller bearing fit into the 1st editions??

and a bump..
Fo Sho!! I'm offering the bearing to all RSC buyers that ordered before Nov. 1st for $5 shipped, starting today! Testing is complete, and bearings are ready to ship!

Originally Posted by HOLDINGITBIG
we would buy a couple of em .... just waitin on the gangster bearing models to drop .... holler
Testing on the Ultimate(bearing model) is complete, and I will be taking orders VERY soon. Tomorrow, possibly.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:19 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Bump!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:35 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

My needle bearing came in today I didnt buy it from Righteous because Im impatient, and splurged on a high quality bearing made in the USA..

Name:  IMG_0124.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  49.1 KB
Old 11-05-2009, 04:46 PM

Nice, Johnny! I'm gonna steal the name you gave your polished RSC........RSC BLING edition! Gonna start polishing a few myself, and offering that as an option.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:57 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Nice, Johnny! I'm gonna steal the name you gave your polished RSC........RSC BLING edition! Gonna start polishing a few myself, and offering that as an option.
Good idea! Not many people know this but JohnnyP actually comes from my old nick name a local shop gave me when I started riding...They called me Johnny polish becuase I used to polish everything possible on my bike...Then it just ended up being JohnnyP, JP, or just P

Its very easy and cheap to do, but also very messy..All you really need is a bench grinder with a sewn buff on it, and some brown tripoli and white rouge if you really want it to shine...Goggles a dust mask, just be ready to look like a chimney sweeper...

PS the bearing I bought is made in the USA by a company called Torrington/Timken...And its ******* sliky smooth now I tightened the bolt so there is as little slop as possible, and its money!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:27 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by righteous 1

testing on the ultimate(bearing model) is complete, and i will be taking orders very soon. Tomorrow, possibly.
can i pay yet??
Old 11-05-2009, 10:11 PM

FresYES fresh is a decent person

BUMP for an awesome product! Got mine in the mail today, mounted it up, was so excited i had to go out and try it out!! Ended up running my bike through a barb wired fence....
Anyways, clutch held up to a super hard impact my other clutch would have shattered for sure!! Thing is buttery smooth, and i havent even put in the new bearing yet!! Thanks for sending that with it man!! Preciate it alot, deff getting one for my other bike!

You guys have GOT TO get one of these! Deff the last clutch you'll ever buy and youll love it!
Old 11-05-2009, 10:21 PM

Dustman636 is a decent person

sweet site keep up the hard work
Old 11-06-2009, 12:08 PM
KING annoyingeric

Annoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the roughAnnoying Eric is a jewel in the rough

Just ordered mine, But now i see roller bearings are being offered. Hopefully i can get that instead..
Old 11-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

When can i get the needle bearing? And does it make it smoother? or easier to pull?
Old 11-06-2009, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Good idea! Not many people know this but JohnnyP actually comes from my old nick name a local shop gave me when I started riding...They called me Johnny polish becuase I used to polish everything possible on my bike...Then it just ended up being JohnnyP, JP, or just P

Its very easy and cheap to do, but also very messy..All you really need is a bench grinder with a sewn buff on it, and some brown tripoli and white rouge if you really want it to shine...Goggles a dust mask, just be ready to look like a chimney sweeper...

PS the bearing I bought is made in the USA by a company called Torrington/Timken...And its ******* sliky smooth now I tightened the bolt so there is as little slop as possible, and its money!
Ha ha....Nice!! The stories of where nicknames come from are awesome....thanks for sharing!! I'll be sure to wear some coveralls!

Glad you're likin the lever, bro!

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
can i pay yet??
YES!! The RSC Ultimate edition w/ the shorty lever is $93 shipped. Drop the $$ in my paypal, and be sure to put your SL user name in the message box AND that your order is for the Ultimate model.

supernova@willitsonline.com

Originally Posted by FresYES fresh
BUMP for an awesome product! Got mine in the mail today, mounted it up, was so excited i had to go out and try it out!! Ended up running my bike through a barb wired fence....
Anyways, clutch held up to a super hard impact my other clutch would have shattered for sure!! Thing is buttery smooth, and i havent even put in the new bearing yet!! Thanks for sending that with it man!! Preciate it alot, deff getting one for my other bike!

You guys have GOT TO get one of these! Deff the last clutch you'll ever buy and youll love it!
DAMN!! Shootin through barbed wire fences and ****.....puttin my unit to the test, 'eh!! Glad your feelin it, bro!

Originally Posted by Dustman636
sweet site keep up the hard work
Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Annoying Eric
Just ordered mine, But now i see roller bearings are being offered. Hopefully i can get that instead..
PM sent.

Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyz
When can i get the needle bearing? And does it make it smoother? or easier to pull?
You can order it now! Drop $5 into my paypal account....its up there^^^. I'm lazy, today...

The needle bearing makes it a tiny bit smoother AND a tiny bit easier to pull. The main benefit is less fatigue.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

yeah I found it and paid you before you got around to posting..LOL
Old 11-07-2009, 12:02 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1

YES!! The RSC Ultimate edition w/ the shorty lever is $93 shipped. Drop the $$ in my paypal, and be sure to put your SL user name in the message box AND that your order is for the Ultimate model.

supernova@willitsonline.com

Payment Sent!!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 12:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

HOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enoughHOLDINGITBIG will become famous soon enough

Guess I gotta get on paypal. Is the bearing pressed in or can it be removed and put back pretty easy? I need to know this ....

Last edited by HOLDINGITBIG; 11-07-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by HOLDINGITBIG
Guess I gotta get on paypal. Is the bearing pressed in or can it be removed and put back pretty easy? I need to know this ....
It slides in and out pretty easilly.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
Payment Sent!!!!
Gotcha!
Old 11-10-2009, 08:01 AM

Hariz is a decent person

I just got mine RSC and it looks and feels ****** great. Shipping took a while but it was worth it, I can recommend these for everybody. Hooray for RSC
Old 11-10-2009, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Hariz
I just got mine RSC and it looks and feels ****** great. Shipping took a while but it was worth it, I can recommend these for everybody. Hooray for RSC
Good ****, bro!! Glad customs finally came through!
Old 11-12-2009, 02:21 PM

Bump....for buttery clutch goodness!!
Old 11-12-2009, 04:54 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

pretty sure stock gsxr clutch gave me carpal tunnel

ordered last night