www.RighteousStuntMetal.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 02:54 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: www.RighteousStuntMetal.com

Originally Posted by Righteous 1

Imma send you an email here in a minute....need more specifics.

It'll ship next Tuesday, bro!

I will combine shipping, and also offer a free upgrade to the Ultimate, if you buy 2 or more.

This is one of my main supporters, right here. What do you have now, bro....5 RSCs!?!Guess that means you get a free upgrade to a Bling. I'll give it to ya in Reno!

....and this guy is ALWAYS here to help spread the word! Thanks, Josh!!

yup going on 5 of em and hellz ya on the bling upgrade!!!see you in reno!!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:32 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

ya if anyone can appriciate some bling its loogie....straight glamor stunter....hahaha and sailor..bawahahahahaha
Old 06-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

What tha hell is an RSC
Old 06-25-2010, 12:26 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

really short cack.....
Old 06-29-2010, 04:07 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
What tha hell is an RSC
Refer to Beardo's answer, below!

Originally Posted by beardo
really short cack.....
Then what's the RSC Ultimate translate into.....or even better.....RSC Ultimate Full-length edition? Translation, please!
Old 06-29-2010, 04:20 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

i just put that BLING model you gave me on my KX 250 and its like too nice to be on there...lol... but its stayin cuz its BALLER and feels like completebutterylovin thanx again for hand delivering it to me and it was good to finally meet and hang with you in reno
Old 06-29-2010, 05:02 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
i just put that BLING model you gave me on my KX 250 and its like too nice to be on there...lol... but its stayin cuz its BALLER and feels like completebutterylovin thanx again for hand delivering it to me and it was good to finally meet and hang with you in reno
Ha ha.....good ****, bro!! Yes....definetly good to finally meet you, too!! That wall stall burnout you did was ******* SIIIICKKK, bro! I was hoping you were gonna get it in your run, too......you got the stall, though....just not at the right angle to light that tire!! DAMNIT!!

Missed ya out at the clubs, though, bro!! Maybe next time...
Old 06-29-2010, 08:05 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Refer to Beardo's answer, below!

Then what's the RSC Ultimate translate into.....or even better.....RSC Ultimate Full-length edition? Translation, please!
hahaha....i got nothin...lol yo josh im gonna call you in a bit ...
Old 06-30-2010, 02:38 PM

johnnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i get ahold of you to order a specific RSC???
Old 06-30-2010, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyboy
PM him or im pretty sure you just send the correct amount of $$ for model desired and put it in the paypal notes....
Old 06-30-2010, 05:22 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by johnnyboy
hit this site ....
Old 06-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Free Riders

TheFBomb13 is a decent person

is the ultimate out yet?!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:17 AM

johnnyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

hit this site ....
this site doesnt have any options just the order button
Old 07-01-2010, 03:15 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

then just pm righteous1 he will take care of you w/ a quickness!!! best customer sevice in the industry imo!
and yes im sure the ultimate is out!
Old 07-08-2010, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
PM him or im pretty sure you just send the correct amount of $$ for model desired and put it in the paypal notes....
then just pm righteous1 he will take care of you w/ a quickness!!! best customer sevice in the industry imo!
and yes im sure the ultimate is out!
Thanks, boyz!!

......the site should be fully updated within the next 2-3 weeks.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:52 AM

goldenchild is a decent person

i need a new screw (the one that adjusts the pull and lever distance) cause it rattled out somehow. how much?
Old 07-18-2010, 01:15 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

i got 1 lmk...
Old 07-18-2010, 04:25 PM
LAX

LAX is an unknown quantity at this point

pm'd you
Old 07-20-2010, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by goldenchild
i need a new screw (the one that adjusts the pull and lever distance) cause it rattled out somehow. how much?
See if you can get Beardos...VVVVV.....I don't think he uses one at all. If not, I'll ship ya one for $2 shipped. LMK!

i got 1 lmk...
You the man, Josh!!

Originally Posted by LAX
pm'd you
Gotcha!
Old 07-21-2010, 02:51 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by goldenchild
i think i have like 3 or four of them laying around here...lmk nukka!