SI 636 aluminum upper stay pic.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 02:53 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person
Re: SI 636 aluminum upper stay pic.

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
I was trying to help people understand how it all works.....What it all boils down to is. It doesnt matter if it costs me 1.00 to make it.
I set the price. You like it, you buy it. You dont, dont buy it. Pretty simple.
What is so hard for all you poeple to understand.SI needs to explain nothing to the public.This isnt your homeboy making it in the back yard.This is a business.Next time u go to buy a Alpinestar jacket and dont like the price are you going to call them up and tell them.Didnt think so.It aint a hobby.Its a business.A money making business.So if any of you out there are doing this for free. You just let me know and ill take one of yours instead.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:56 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

And Sick parts are strong.We all know that.
Pay now. Part Last
Cheap ****.Part breaks
Do the math
Old 10-12-2009, 08:57 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
With stuntriding getting as big as it is (media, TV coverage), A full fairing bike looks much nicer and more professional.
Couldn't agree with you more. I worked 7 years in NASCAR and that's what separated the sport from all the others. Having a car that you could identify and also the signage area.

Nice work on the stay. I've been of off SL for some time and took a break from the other forums too. Haven't heard much about you up until recently. Keep up the good work.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:26 AM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
Couldn't agree with you more. I worked 7 years in NASCAR and that's what separated the sport from all the others. Having a car that you could identify and also the signage area.

Nice work on the stay. I've been of off SL for some time and took a break from the other forums too. Haven't heard much about you up until recently. Keep up the good work.
Nascar was the example i was going to use actually. You dont see primer colored cars with duct tape, zipties, and missing parts. I know not everyone can afford to make a pretty stuntbike, but that why alot of people are going back to FF.

Thanks by the way.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:35 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

Originally Posted by $ROSS$
What is so hard for all you poeple to understand.SI needs to explain nothing to the public.This isnt your homeboy making it in the back yard.This is a business.Next time u go to buy a Alpinestar jacket and dont like the price are you going to call them up and tell them.Didnt think so.It aint a hobby.Its a business.A money making business.So if any of you out there are doing this for free. You just let me know and ill take one of yours instead.

+ motha ****** 1000
Old 10-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by SLOPDIDDY
Johnny p
The best I've seen yet still!

Yeah i will agree johnnyP stays look great... depending on where you put the windscreen hoop... you cant run clipons on top.... Atleast that the case with the one JohnnyP stay ive seen

Looking good SI
Old 10-17-2009, 12:18 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

I dont know but for anyone with a 03-06 636 and is ff should get one of these no doubt gonna be pimp thats no doubt anyything they do is gangster.