las vegas stunters - 702 ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 03:41 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
las vegas stunters - 702 ?

im living in las vegas now opening las vegas pole worx and www.venomvegas.com party buses

i cant find anything on google about vegas except some pauly fella. is there no crews in vegas? - well if theres not im down to start 1 right now lol

sin city stunters ?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:45 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: las vegas stunters - 702 ?

theres a super sick rider out there known as the natural born dumpster lol
Old 10-01-2009, 05:31 PM

JasonS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I saw some dude there pullin off some clean skitching on a pink Kawi. Keep an eye out for him.

I'll be in Vegas next week.....always gooood times.

- BigJason
Old 10-01-2009, 06:58 PM
FTP!

Nappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Guru lives in Vegas brotha. And yeah, there are some other vegas riders.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

you should just stay out of the stunt game and keep all your stunter school bullshit under your hat.

you're a joke and really not welcome among the core riders that make up this sport...the fact that you googled who rides in vegas shows that you don't know what the f you're doing so save yourself the time and everyone else the aggravation of dealing with you.

and before you ask, i have nothing personal against you, i just dont like your practices or anything that you can come up with.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:35 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
you should just stay out of the stunt game and keep all your stunter school bullshit under your hat.

you're a joke and really not welcome among the core riders that make up this sport...the fact that you googled who rides in vegas shows that you don't know what the f you're doing so save yourself the time and everyone else the aggravation of dealing with you.

and before you ask, i have nothing personal against you, i just dont like your practices or anything that you can come up with.

sounds pretty personal to me lolt
Old 10-01-2009, 08:40 PM

bigred916 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
theres a super sick rider out there known as the natural born dumpster lol
i thought his name was " natural born *** dumpster "
Old 10-01-2009, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Nappy
Guru lives in Vegas brotha. And yeah, there are some other vegas riders.
Gurn lives in the bay area now . another stunter moved to cali
Old 10-01-2009, 08:45 PM

woow this guy must be a duch is TEACH is going off on him . Teach is always nice to people you musta fuckd up big time
Old 10-01-2009, 09:19 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

if your gonna bash the hell out of some random dude at least tell us why? apparently your head is getting way way too big. You think you can tell people who is and who is not welcome among the "core" riders...? Think long and hard about who really is the joke. and let the people decide who they want around. Lets not forget who moved here from the east coast.....so you dont have much room to hate.

Last edited by zride; 10-01-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

Your flash skillz suck
Old 10-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zride
if your gonna bash the hell out of some random dude at least tell us why? apparently your head is getting way way too big. You think you can tell people who is and who is not welcome among the "core" riders...? Think long and hard about who really is the joke. and let the people decide who they want around. Lets not forget who moved here from the east coast.....so you dont have much room to hate.
you don't know your history, i do. there's no hate, just fact in what i say and some suggestions as to what to do.

since i AM part of the core, i don't have to tell anyone who is/isn't welcome, they make their own bed and he has made his.

i don't need to go into detail. i have a rather decent and long memory and i'm loyal to my longtime friends who are also some of those core riders that make up the actual sport side of our 'sport'.

and what does moving and room to hate have to do with anything? sounds to me like you should not be hating so much bc i moved to cali to make a living near the motorcycle industry.

my word's nothing special, but i'm certainly entitled to say what i want...draw your own conclusions.

i have no officially put wayyyyy more time and effort into this reply than i did in making my offhand remark. thank you SL
Old 10-01-2009, 11:57 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Brian has been really nice and helpful to me in the past?

Also, damn some of those Bus's look insane, expeically the insides, and private jets? damn Brian you must be raking in the $$$$ now
Old 10-02-2009, 01:22 AM

rekdgsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

pretty much just a handful of us. All stunt on the hush hush cause our spots keep getting blown up by fast power wheelie sessions.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:47 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

you don't know your history, i do. there's no hate, just fact in what i say and some suggestions as to what to do.

since i AM part of the core, i don't have to tell anyone who is/isn't welcome, they make their own bed and he has made his.

i don't need to go into detail. i have a rather decent and long memory and i'm loyal to my longtime friends who are also some of those core riders that make up the actual sport side of our 'sport'.

and what does moving and room to hate have to do with anything? sounds to me like you should not be hating so much bc i moved to cali to make a living near the motorcycle industry.

my word's nothing special, but i'm certainly entitled to say what i want...draw your own conclusions.

i have no officially put wayyyyy more time and effort into this reply than i did in making my offhand remark. thank you SL

borat says u nice
Old 10-02-2009, 09:00 AM
go **** yourself

stunting isnt my life. i just want to ride a little bit. but the fact of the matter is you heard 1 side of that story. and thats fine. ignorance is bliss.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Supermoto Stunt Double

702BOYZ is a decent person

dangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Old 10-02-2009, 10:11 AM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

+1

Originally Posted by zride
this guy really is a joke!

Originally Posted by Kevmo7

Also, damn some of those Bus's look insane, expeically the insides, and private jets? damn Brian you must be raking in the $$$$ now
anyone can be a internet gangster! do you really believe he owns all that? come on now, anyone can start up a website and portray anything they want to someone halfway across the world. like teach said. hes a joke!

Originally Posted by brian127
stunting isnt my life. i just want to ride a little bit. but the fact of the matter is you heard 1 side of that story. and thats fine. ignorance is bliss.
no sides to the story. give it up, anyone that trys to portray some sort of balla image over the internet is a joke. we all know who the real white hog is!!

brian127 = #1 faker of the funk
Old 10-02-2009, 10:25 AM
go **** yourself

bucky beaver. come on. you are just mad because you have to work for a living at at&t, and i dont.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:31 AM
go **** yourself

Originally Posted by Kevmo7

thanks kevmo, - i renovated all those buses myself, - the jets, i just get leads and work off commission.

Quick Reply: las vegas stunters - 702 ?