worst day of my life..please pray for family/friends

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 12:15 PM

yog182 is a decent person
Re: worst day of my life..please pray for family/friends

Keep in there man.. You have a lot of support on the forum as you can see.. Friends and Family are in my prayers!
Old 09-29-2009, 12:18 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

sorry to about that.... i'll keep u and his fam in my prayers bro!
Old 09-29-2009, 12:29 PM
it is what it is

serious is an unknown quantity at this point

My buddy took his life in his apartment where he lived alone. He was dead for a week before the neighbors noticed the smell. We (family and friends) had no idea the pain he was going through. I had wished he had reached out to us to talk about his problems. He was always cracking jokes and was fun to be around. The day he died he was supposed to come to my house to measure the slope of our hillside so I think he already decided that he was going to do what he did. He used to always say "**** it, what ever happens happens" and he lived by that saying. RIP to your boy and I hope our stories help in some way. Writing about this helps me alot....On a lighter note, I got your girlfriends calendar. What page is she on?
Old 09-29-2009, 12:31 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dempsey
thank you bro.. i dunno.. it just hits you so hard everytime you wake up and he isn't here or i don't have a text or a call from him.. **** is killer.. i cleaned his bike last night and rode it around town.. i felt like he'd want me to go do some wheelies on it lol
sorry for your loss bro! glad you had it in you to clean up his bike and take it for a ride! sometimes it really helps. The day after a great friend of mine passed on his bike, (Mark RIP, who was there for the creation of LEGION stunt team), I spent the day on my bike riding around town. Lots of people didn't understand why... i think you do...
Old 09-29-2009, 12:41 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

sorry to hear about this man.....I'll keep his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers
Old 09-29-2009, 01:19 PM

cjones_636 is a decent person

tough times. Mental health and related issues can affect anyone. Its not in any way a bad reflection of a persons strength or character, and its always hard because friends and family often feel like they could have prevented it.

Just keep in mind the positive memories, and know that it was not anyones fault. not even your friends.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:30 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for your loss man.....gotta be tough......but he'd want you to deal with it and drive on!!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:34 PM

Dempsey is a decent person

Originally Posted by John LegionST
sorry for your loss bro! glad you had it in you to clean up his bike and take it for a ride! sometimes it really helps. The day after a great friend of mine passed on his bike, (Mark RIP, who was there for the creation of LEGION stunt team), I spent the day on my bike riding around town. Lots of people didn't understand why... i think you do...

you guys don't know how much you are helping me deal with this.. everyones support is awesome.. his mom came by yesterday and wanted to know what i wanted him to wear at the funeral.. and i told her we needed to let him be him .. so we got him one of his studded Ed Hardy shirts. true religion jeans. .his favorite cap and his little gold chain.. he was such an awesome guy .. i wish everyone had been able to meet him.. he made everyone feel like they were "the ****" and always supported anyone if they had an idea if noone believed in it HE did..
Old 09-29-2009, 01:42 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

you guys don't know how much you are helping me deal with this.. everyones support is awesome.. his mom came by yesterday and wanted to know what i wanted him to wear at the funeral.. and i told her we needed to let him be him .. so we got him one of his studded Ed Hardy shirts. true religion jeans. .his favorite cap and his little gold chain.. he was such an awesome guy .. i wish everyone had been able to meet him.. he made everyone feel like they were "the ****" and always supported anyone if they had an idea if noone believed in it HE did..
I think I can speak for everyone on here when I say this:

Anytime bro! The stunt community is one of the tightest "families" out there... we're glad we could help you in your time of need!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:53 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Whats fucked up is I had a friend take his life like three years ago....No one really know if he took his own life or if his step-dad killed him...everyone said how weak he was and that **** pissed everyone off you know, he was doing gread about to get married got a great job was doing really good he caught his step-dad ******* around on his mom and called him out on it in front of his mom then whooped his *** then two days later he "killed himself" the cops would not even look into it. Dude was always laughing and had the same attutude that your friend had...really sad but he had a good life while he was here whether he took his life or someone else did he will never be forgotten...

Keep your head high dempsey and next time im riding ill bounce it off the limiter and look up for him.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:56 PM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

Anytime bro! The stunt community is one of the tightest "families" out there... we're glad we could help you in your time of need!

you just summed it up bro, i agree 100%
Old 09-29-2009, 02:02 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

+1
Old 09-29-2009, 04:02 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

my prayers are with you and his family. sorry for this great loss.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

Man, consider yourself blessed to have had such a friend in your life. He sounds like a wicked awesome guy. And awesome of you to be there for his family and him still.

Pullin' for ya dude and the days ahead that will be so hard.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:04 AM

thank You! we are burying him today at 2pm... we put a big yamaha symbol on the head of his casket.. he didn't care what he was on as long as it was a yamaha so we weren't goin to let him leave w/out it... thanks much for the support and prayers.. i hope noone has to deal with a loss.. but if you do i'll be there for yal like u guys were here for us.. he would always say in a laughing manner "I stunt by the hour" so it is what i'mma put that on our shirts we are designing
Old 09-30-2009, 11:08 AM

i'll have to look and see what page she is on again..lol.. i appreciate you buying one brother! i'll give you here number bc i found a cooler/hotter girl that was less drama..lol but she's the blonde w/the green eyes.. i'll hit ya up with the page she's on
Old 09-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by cjones_636
tough times. Mental health and related issues can affect anyone. Its not in any way a bad reflection of a persons strength or character, and its always hard because friends and family often feel like they could have prevented it.

Just keep in mind the positive memories, and know that it was not anyones fault. not even your friends.
Wow, I have never heard it said better than this and with such respect to lost loved ones that lose all hope.

Good job man!

Read this a few times Demps, think it even brought a little relief to my thoughts of having lost one of my boys 3 years back.

U my hero of the day cjones_636
Old 09-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn i hate hearing this stuff... Hard times for alot of people these days it's easy to forget how it is effecting some people.

'Yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, which is why it is called the present'
My condolences to your family and friends.

sorry for your loss dempsey...
Old 09-30-2009, 07:47 PM

Dewayne is buried in his hometown..just got back from it.. everything went good..love u guys (in a non gay way hahahahaha)thanks again for the support everyone.. dabba..jersey.. strickly ..surfn..slideways.. my boy josh..serious..CJones.. legion..insane..skillz...turtle..my boy yogurt.. LOOGIE!lol.. now its time to forget the sad moments and focus on the memories and future and tearing up these damn streets for him with a Kawasaki.. like he always said.. "that was some bad **** i just did" hahaha ... i'm here to live on for him and to outrun some popo's and finish and follow up our company (Never Enough)recently called totaldoubt..lol.. he didn't like that so we changed it.. but anywayz fellaz.. i won't forget all your thoughts and prayers i am 100% grateful
Old 09-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Dewayne is buried in his hometown..just got back from it.. everything went good..love u guys (in a non gay way hahahahaha)thanks again for the support everyone.. dabba..jersey.. strickly ..surfn..slideways.. my boy josh..serious..CJones.. legion..insane..skillz...turtle..my boy yogurt.. LOOGIE!lol.. now its time to forget the sad moments and focus on the memories and future and tearing up these damn streets for him with a Kawasaki.. like he always said.. "that was some bad **** i just did" hahaha ... i'm here to live on for him and to outrun some popo's and finish and follow up our company (Never Enough)recently called totaldoubt..lol.. he didn't like that so we changed it.. but anywayz fellaz.. i won't forget all your thoughts and prayers i am 100% grateful
Hey dude, your a stronger man now so wear your boys name with pride as you deserve it. You made sure he left here just the way he would have wanted and your a true friend to the end.
Still sorry for the pain your going to feel every time you realize he's not there. Waking up and realizing is like, the hardest time so don't let it get you too down man. It's going to be a bit of a battle for a while.
Glad we can all help you out and know that I'm going to point one as high as I can in honor of Dewayne and the kinda buddy we all want, Dempsey.....

Quick Reply: worst day of my life..please pray for family/friends