Tice Buell Stunt Rider!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 12:03 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tice Buell Stunt Rider!!!!!

Originally Posted by T-Ice
oohh Ryan you are such a retard........

I will leave the Buell riding to Bubba Blackwell
Ziiinnnggg
Originally Posted by t-ice
And the only reason this thread is around is because Ryan is trying to tell me he is better on a Buell than a Jap bike. He claims he is going to take over the stunt scene on a Buell.
I've actually heard a couple keep say this..but don't see anything happening yet
Old 09-24-2009, 12:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

bikestyles-chub is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Ice

I will leave the Buell riding to Bubba Blackwell, your father and the rest of his famous Team Extreme...

And the only reason this thread is around is because Ryan is trying to tell me he is better on a Buell than a Jap bike. He claims he is going to take over the stunt scene on a Buell.

Flame Away
hahahahahahhahaaha
Old 09-24-2009, 12:44 PM

Ryan Colbert is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-ice

I will leave the Buell riding to Bubba Blackwell, your father and the rest of his famous Team Extreme...

Flame Away
lol I am going to try buddy. I've been wanting one for a while so I am just going to do my best and hopefully it works out.

Originally Posted by Talen
Ryan make up your ****** mind, f4i, 636, f4i, 636, buell, jesus people kill it on whatever they have, get a bike and have fun.
Talen. You know the situation. and its f4i, 636, 636, f4i get it right lol

but I loved my 03' and i only got the 06' because i honestly didnt think the feel would be that much diff and i like the look a lot better. But I was pondering about getting a buell back when I still had my 03', and I ripped on that thing.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:06 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Poop!
Old 09-24-2009, 02:38 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by never 2 old
I used to work at the last harley dealer that also sold yamaha's and honda's, its just honda and yamaha now because harley made him seperate or sell and he chose to sell....well was forced to sell but anyhow the buells are torquie and have a very flat powerband kinda like a rc51 or sv650 a little weesy but they have been doing pretty good in roadracing lately and the power would seem to be good for chuggen along doing slow stuf.
I sure Erik will be happy to see more of them being used as stuntbikes, he's a hecka cool guy.
He's really into progressive engineering, and I have a lot of respect for his ideas, and the ability to implement them using the resources available.

I've heard it's better for stunting if you switch to a chain drive, and I have wondered how the frame being the gas tank would affect wheelies, since it's only lower central mass when both tires are down, bring one up, and your center of gravity might change a bit.

I also wondered how the tube frame modesl would hold up against one of you guys beating on it.

I have a lot of questions...
Old 09-24-2009, 03:03 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by excessa
He's really into progressive engineering, and I have a lot of respect for his ideas, and the ability to implement them using the resources available.

I've heard it's better for stunting if you switch to a chain drive, and I have wondered how the frame being the gas tank would affect wheelies, since it's only lower central mass when both tires are down, bring one up, and your center of gravity might change a bit.

I also wondered how the tube frame modesl would hold up against one of you guys beating on it.

I have a lot of questions...
LoL.."the resources available" exactly...like the harley engine!

Last edited by N2O; 09-24-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:05 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
Poop!
amen brotha!
Old 09-24-2009, 06:51 PM

buell=good
Old 09-24-2009, 09:29 PM

ROCKS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by frayz
Looks like tons of people swappin to buell this year/next.

I guess its a new trend to ride ugly bikes?
free would be good enough for me lol
Old 09-25-2009, 02:49 AM
DONT READ THIS! Dammit!

BoDuke01 is a decent person

If its free Ill ride it. The 1200 buells race in the 600 class b/c of the power to weight ratio. They have been doing well but its creating alot of controversy as the rules are catering to the buells right now. Personally I think its cool that more people are giving them a shot and I like em, but they do have alot of short comings. Good low end torque and smooth power, and tight chassis is a plus I donno if the perimeter brake is a plus or not, but the chassis r not sturdy at all. Its gunna take some serious reinforcement and crazy cage work to keep these things together. I think a buell would b alot of fun at first but maintence and the amount of work thats going to have to go into getting one really stunt worthy is gunna b insane. There really wont b much buell left after that. Sub frame alone will b a challenge. Thats just my opinion but Iv thought alot about it for years. Anyway good luck in ur noble venture into the uncharted wilderness that is american made stunt bikes. If it works out and does gain some popularity the aftermarket will follow. Id jump on board too, but Im thinkin more along the lines of 99 XB12 or M2. Less of the pit falls
Old 09-25-2009, 02:52 AM

l Bolo l is a decent person

buells are garbage and the only reason theyre doing good in roadracing is because they are using the 1200cc model in the 600cc class. weeaaakkkk!
Old 09-25-2009, 07:39 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

i've ridden a few, and having to change it to a chain instead of a belt because of gearing sucks.. they have crazy torque out of the box so figure when you gear it it will be stupid.. but unless you gear it you can't get a smooth idle, you can feel every revolution on the crank lol chugga chugga chugga, i had one, don't waste your money, we've ridden with the buell stunt team, and they didn't even have great things to say about them.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:57 AM

idk still thinking about trying it. I rode one for about a week straight are really liked it.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:19 PM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyqMqiNfmLQ

heres some old footage from psycho buells...

i have heard too, that a lot of people are switching to them...

4 ALL CYCLE PERFORMANCE "Be a Star"
P- (484) 494-3136
Old 09-25-2009, 12:49 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Post up some feedback on how they ride. I have a local dealer that wants me to ride one next year. I know that there are a few companies that make the chain conversion for them, but I don't know of any cage companies.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:59 PM

99CBRXX is a decent person

I'm all for stuntin on the buells. Beat the hell out of the American **** and leave the real Japanese motorcycles in one piece for the racers who need a motor with some sort of *****.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by IMR-Merlin
Post up some feedback on how they ride. I have a local dealer that wants me to ride one next year. I know that there are a few companies that make the chain conversion for them, but I don't know of any cage companies.

powers makes a cage
Old 09-25-2009, 03:33 PM

IMR-Merlin is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan Colbert
powers makes a cage
Thanks.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

I rode a fully set up buell a little while back and i had a blast on it.. honestly i was laughing the whole time i was on it just because it was so easy to ride. If someone could figure out how to put a better front end on them it would be a monster
Old 09-26-2009, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lit
I rode a fully set up buell a little while back and i had a blast on it.. honestly i was laughing the whole time i was on it just because it was so easy to ride. If someone could figure out how to put a better front end on them it would be a monster

I have a project i am going to work on about that front end.

Quick Reply: Tice Buell Stunt Rider!!!!!