First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 12:27 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough
Re: First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA

Originally Posted by Den Laden
hey! do you mean that russia is like this poor countries?
**** looked like you guys were balling out of control!!! you hooked the boys up with more free **** then a gift basket from god!!! ... really had me kicking myself
Old 09-17-2009, 02:05 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

good stuff guys glad to see i made it out on the scooter. haha i miss you guys ill be down soon and keep an ear to the street for the DFL halloween ride.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:19 PM

Turtle will become famous soon enoughTurtle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Ryan owned now back to the shed
what did Ryan own mr. *****? Den Laden was one of the guys that made it possible for us to come over to russia in the first place. Without him, we wouldn't have made the trip.

Now for First American stunter in Russia: Sucks that this went down this way but JohnR and I both felt like we were greatly disrespected. JohnR sent you a long pm asking about things we should know about Russia and what not and in return he gets two lines back that didn't do **** to help us out? I know that extremely swayed our opinion on wanting to take the trip, so thanks for that. Also, taking your trip in June did make you the first stuntrider over there, congrats by all means but finding it necessary to post up the fact that you were over there 3 months later is a kick right in the nuts. Both of us had planned on giving you props for being over there in June but then seeing a thread posted 2 days before we were about to leave not was only disrespectful but also reminded me of those high school girls that run around at parties talking about how drunk they are and trying to make out with other girls to get people to pay attention to them, not sure of what the name for that would be. Also reminds me of the threads that have been started over the passed 24 hours in response to our thread as well. Used to have a lot of respect for you Ryan Moore, will not deny at all you have a ton of talent but at this point, I look at you as one of those high school girls trying to make out with there friends to get the boys attention.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:31 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Ryan ... acting like a pompous doushe like usual ....
Old 09-17-2009, 02:36 PM
HOOD CHAIN GANG

SUPERDAVE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Turtle
what did Ryan own mr. *****? Den Laden was one of the guys that made it possible for us to come over to russia in the first place. Without him, we wouldn't have made the trip.

Now for First American stunter in Russia: Sucks that this went down this way but JohnR and I both felt like we were greatly disrespected. JohnR sent you a long pm asking about things we should know about Russia and what not and in return he gets two lines back that didn't do **** to help us out? I know that extremely swayed our opinion on wanting to take the trip, so thanks for that. Also, taking your trip in June did make you the first stuntrider over there, congrats by all means but finding it necessary to post up the fact that you were over there 3 months later is a kick right in the nuts. Both of us had planned on giving you props for being over there in June but then seeing a thread posted 2 days before we were about to leave not was only disrespectful but also reminded me of those high school girls that run around at parties talking about how drunk they are and trying to make out with other girls to get people to pay attention to them, not sure of what the name for that would be. Also reminds me of the threads that have been started over the passed 24 hours in response to our thread as well. Used to have a lot of respect for you Ryan Moore, will not deny at all you have a ton of talent but at this point, I look at you as one of those high school girls trying to make out with there friends to get the boys attention.
CRAZY
Old 09-17-2009, 02:42 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Turtle I believe those girls are called.....

entertainment
Old 09-17-2009, 02:43 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

what did Ryan own mr. *****?

those high school girls that run around at parties talking about how drunk they are and trying to make out with other girls to get people to pay attention to them, not sure of what the name for that would be.
i think ***** meant that ryan was owned not owning you silly pants.

oh and i like to call those girls jizz targets.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:49 PM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

thats what I thought as well
Old 09-17-2009, 03:09 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

i would move to russia jus to give that chick on the pink bike my babies
Old 09-17-2009, 03:12 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by De Rudeboy
I would give her a bath first. Heard they don't use those much over there
Old 09-17-2009, 03:16 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Old 09-17-2009, 03:24 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i am 100% sure you guys killed it harder over there than ryan.....thats the only point i want to make haha
Old 09-17-2009, 04:02 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
thats what I thought as well
Well atleast someone understood it.

How about this.
Ryan you suck at life kill yourself. UnderstanD now kurtle
Old 09-17-2009, 04:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by De Rudeboy
that chick looks like a dude
Old 09-17-2009, 04:30 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Im jealous! that looked like a badass trip for sure. I now have a dream! to be the first stunter at the north pole! haha, on a streetbike too!
Old 09-17-2009, 04:35 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I believe those girls were the same ones we used to take in the woods and get sweet BJ's from on a nightly basis...correct me if im wrong neil morgan lol

Oh and you guys killed it in russia for sure

Last edited by monday518; 09-17-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:37 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

awono has been going to russia for years if i remember correctly so you're both wrong
Old 09-17-2009, 05:46 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

John R n Turtle
Old 09-17-2009, 05:56 PM

rainbow is a decent person

So! Turtle and Jonh R is a first Real stun riders in Russia! You are the BEST!!! BemoreX FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:03 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Name:  smiley_pillowfight.gif
Views: 5
Size:  21.4 KB

Quick Reply: First American Streetbike Stunters in RUSSIA