Jorian coming to NY area!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 06:08 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: Jorian coming to NY area!!!!!

Originally Posted by Suicidl
If I can make it who has a bike I can ***** out? Mike $29.00 tickets from Ny to Orlando if he makes it for stuntwars I have a bike he can compete on

get me some dates asap
i got a 03 636 . needs to be finished up , let me know when you are coming up
Old 09-16-2009, 06:55 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

he should come get busy in the streets of baltimore....aint nothing safer than that.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:49 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz
i got a 03 636 . needs to be finished up , let me know when you are coming up
I will let you know if I can make it up and thanks for the offer if you need any parts to finish it up let me know as long as they are small I can fly up with them.

And Neil Morgan if I come up you better be riding this time
Old 09-16-2009, 08:28 AM
123 MORE LOOPS TO GO

bklynshowoff will become famous soon enoughbklynshowoff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Mike you already know wassup! Im just waiting on that phone call Hommie!
Yo.. u think u can get up another 5 borrow ride for jorian... ***** ****** still talking bout the last one!!!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 08:43 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bklynshowoff
Yo.. u think u can get up another 5 borrow ride for jorian... ***** ****** still talking bout the last one!!!!!

Ima set something up but not that serious. To much going on to get the footage they want. Ima do a smaller group of good street riders.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:01 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
Same number buddy.

Anyone that has a good spot where we could potentially host a good solid session please post up or contact me. I am bringing out alot of equipment to shoot with including cranes and tracks so I dont think street footage will be possible. A good safe spot would be best where riders can be comfortable and really try to join Jorian in taking tricks to the next level.
Originally Posted by inolen
What part of NY?
Old 09-16-2009, 10:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word what part of NY. NY's a big place so it'd help if we knew where in NY. We got spots in NY and NJ & PA - all within an hour or so from each other. Just need to know where
Old 09-16-2009, 10:31 AM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

If I can make it who has a bike I can ***** out? Mike $29.00 tickets from Ny to Orlando if he makes it for stuntwars I have a bike he can compete on

get me some dates asap

Are you ******* kidding me meng, $29.00 tickets, tell me where I can buy them and its a wrap, we will come down for stuntwars if thats the case
Old 09-16-2009, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word what part of NY. NY's a big place so it'd help if we knew where in NY. We got spots in NY and NJ & PA - all within an hour or so from each other. Just need to know where
Jorian is buying his tickets today or tomorrow, once I have Jorians final dates we can set up a few sessions at different locations, maybe back to back so we can make our rounds. I am from CT and that is where Jorian and I will be staying unless we have places to crash in NY, so I would say places that are relatively close to NYC or Long Island are best, but we are willing to travel a little if the situation is a good one.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:39 AM

BTW, who is the illest still photographer up here in the NY area, because we will be needing a good guy to role with us to take photos, anyone have any suggestions?
Old 09-16-2009, 11:04 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Jorian is buying his tickets today or tomorrow, once I have Jorians final dates we can set up a few sessions at different locations, maybe back to back so we can make our rounds. I am from CT and that is where Jorian and I will be staying unless we have places to crash in NY, so I would say places that are relatively close to NYC or Long Island are best, but we are willing to travel a little if the situation is a good one.
Word well we got spots in LI to rip at and we've been riding in NJ also lately. Both spots Im thinking of are nice. Got a smaller night time spot in Queens thats decent as well. I guess once you lock down dates post up in here and we'll all set something up. With regards to the illest photographer in NY, I dont really know who's the best but I have a couple of people in mind. I'll PM/text them and see if they're down to come out and take some pics
Old 09-16-2009, 11:36 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Dfl halloween ride and murder session?!?!?!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Scott LaRoc

SCOTT T1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by BOYD

Yep..Wow..that would be nuts!
Old 09-16-2009, 12:44 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BOYD
im planing it buddy. already on it just working on dates.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:48 PM

Paul-E is a decent person

i dont stunt but jorian is ******* legit. if you can get a lil sesh going ill ride out to where ever just to watch that guy in person.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:00 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

BTW, who is the illest still photographer up here in the NY area, because we will be needing a good guy to role with us to take photos, anyone have any suggestions?

Clanof ants and inolen take ill still pics and good qualty i cant wait to ride with jorian he as one of the nastyest styles in the stunt games
Old 09-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Uz 2 b Carm3twenty2

carm322 is a decent person

let me know when, i would love to see this kid ride
Old 09-16-2009, 03:40 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

I will let you know if I can make it up and thanks for the offer if you need any parts to finish it up let me know as long as they are small I can fly up with them.

ill def be riding
Old 09-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

just gotta install brake lines n chain , no lights or reg/ins yet
Old 09-16-2009, 05:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are you ******* kidding me meng, $29.00 tickets, tell me where I can buy them and its a wrap, we will come down for stuntwars if thats the case
make it happen , it would be epic

Quick Reply: Jorian coming to NY area!!!!!