Team Names

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 10:35 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Team Names

Originally Posted by Kelm
Well pretty much if you give me a box I'll put on a show and get the crowd on their feet.... I go to stunt shows and no one ever works the crowd up you gotta use every rider you got to their potential and get the crowd on their feet. It's not like we're riding for money, We're doing it for fun like it always should be.
Kelm has it all figured out
Old 08-25-2009, 10:36 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

this whole thread is gay
Old 08-25-2009, 10:37 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

kelm you should know after being on here for this long that "teams" never last and only cause drama.

Why do you have to be a team to do these shows. Just go as yourselves
Old 08-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kelm
Well pretty much if you give me a box I'll put on a show and get the crowd on their feet.... I go to stunt shows and no one ever works the crowd up you gotta use every rider you got to their potential and get the crowd on their feet. It's not like we're riding for money, We're doing it for fun like it always should be.
Crowds love Kelm stands.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:45 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

how bout "ill **** it up for everyone by doin free shows" team

or soon to be "undercutter riders"
Old 08-25-2009, 10:51 AM

DONT DO FREE SHOWS *******!!! is that speakin up enough
Old 08-25-2009, 10:57 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i totally got teary eyed with laughter reading this.

poor kelm...just do your thing and enjoy yourself. =)

i think you should go with something generic if you plan to present to community establishments. " ______ stunt team". tell me a little about each member.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:57 AM
"Back on the Block"

JohnnyBmore will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GAMstunts
how bout "ill **** it up for everyone by doin free shows" team

or soon to be "undercutter riders"

+1

go team it up as much as you want but wait till your good enough to charge before you start snaking shows by doing um for free .... I know we hate when we hear that **** ....

& what about 540 boys ? are they going to be OK with you out there taking shows that they have probably worked on for years ??
Old 08-25-2009, 10:58 AM

theres a hundred threads on here with the "free show" problems

*nobody will pay if they know others will do it for free
*If squids go out there and wad it up in front of people or hurt someone or just suck it puts a bad taste in the promoters mouth (also the spectators will think all stunt shows are lame and not come and spend money or attend another event).
*if peeps undercut the people that put sufficient practice in and do a professional show they (good riders)can never get paid what there worth and will be stuck riding for beer forever.

If you need more use the search option
Old 08-25-2009, 11:00 AM

I gotta learn to type faster
+1 bmore
Old 08-25-2009, 11:00 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I <3 Kelm threads lol.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:03 AM

Big Float is a decent person

team "i cant believe Im on a team with kelm, how embarrassing"

team Jizz stain

Imbecile Freestyle
Old 08-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal and i are gonna start a team. And tour the US doin shows at all the ihops
Old 08-25-2009, 11:05 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JohnnyBmore
+1

go team it up as much as you want but wait till your good enough to charge before you start snaking shows by doing um for free .... I know we hate when we hear that **** ....

& what about 540 boys ? are they going to be OK with you out there taking shows that they have probably worked on for years ??
Originally Posted by GAMstunts
theres a hundred threads on here with the "free show" problems

*nobody will pay if they know others will do it for free
*If squids go out there and wad it up in front of people or hurt someone or just suck it puts a bad taste in the promoters mouth (also the spectators will think all stunt shows are lame and not come and spend money or attend another event).
*if peeps undercut the people that put sufficient practice in and do a professional show they (good riders)can never get paid what there worth and will be stuck riding for beer forever.

If you need more use the search option

+1

Kelm you are sitting here acting like no one on this forum has ever done a show or been on a team. Some people have to learn for themselves so go ahead and try..but what I say is. --IF-- you do free shows which i'm opposed to. It should be for a completely NON-profit event.

But truthfully man. From the pictures I've seen of you, i think your stepping out of line by saying "i can put on a badass show in any environment" trust me holmes..i've rode is some small shitty *** places that SKILLED riders have a hell of a time not chuking a bike into the crowd. I've also rode at events were the spectators almost poured out into the street during the show.. i don't know if you can steer away from someone in a straight line let alone dodge someone coming out fo a O.

My vote is for D-Bag Stunts-East

Quick Reply: Team Names