Team Names

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 12:26 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough
Re: Team Names

Originally Posted by mohawk
i live in newport news and i'd ride with you. ****, we could even **** the same slutty bitches... I got dibs first though

Old 08-27-2009, 12:32 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I didn't say I wanted to. I said I would. I wouoldn't stop riding just cuz you showed up
Old 08-27-2009, 12:40 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

kelm=FAIL
Old 08-27-2009, 12:44 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

here are some ideas
-starboyz
-point of balance
-core 6

lol jk

but seriously come up with a name that reflects you and your teams perspective on why you ride or something like that. if its mainly for charity, something like "benefit riders" or something like that. its cheesy but you get the idea bro.

let the haters hate kelm. lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:45 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

and kelm, you should organize a ride from like va to dc or someshit, and charge people a small fee to ride and give it all to a charity group or something.
id help.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:53 PM
word

Originally Posted by va stunta
and kelm, you should organize a ride from like va to dc or someshit, and charge people a small fee to ride and give it all to a charity group or something.
id help.

turkey day street ride? lets ride from nova to bmore? lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:57 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

DEAL. Count me in.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:23 PM
word

Originally Posted by Kelm
What about our family guys? lol

screw em hahaha
i mean it doesn't have to be on thanksgiving...just that general weekend... cause it'll be cool out and people will be in town.

might catch up with ya this afternoon, woo said something about us all chilling maybe
Old 08-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
Stuntlife is my Family
Haha. Oh My GAY!

Just kidding bud
Old 08-27-2009, 01:38 PM
word

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Haha. I love GAYS!

bwahahahahh thats cool man.
I'm not like that but I ain't gonna judge you
Old 08-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Post Whore Nazi

hahaha. Aiight. I had that coming.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:51 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

What about I think your area code was 540? but I was thinking 540 Freedom Riders

or FFR
Freedom Freestyle Riders
Old 08-27-2009, 02:01 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

It is but there's already 540 Boyz... I've asked if me and my friends can ride with them since they only have one street bike stunter in the area at the moment, and there's really no point in having another team like everyone has said it's only gonna cause drama.
damn that sucks well **** if I start one Ill take it
Old 08-27-2009, 02:02 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

i know you got some new tricks in your bag man, but to do shows you gotta have it polished so you can do it on any surface 100% of the time and make it look effortless and make it look easy and good. Your riding ain't bad, but you're years away from carrying a show bro. Shows always have small *** irregular surfaces, and it takes true mastery to make it look easy on some lumpy piece of ****, and under the pressure of people watching.

come out to the 540 shows and slip in a few wheelies man.

Ive seen too much blood and guts lately man, bad things can happen to people in a crowd.

remember that little kid got killed by a cat in MD doing a show some years ago, remember that? **** happens instantly. bike pancaked right on him. the ***** real
Old 08-27-2009, 07:48 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

What about our family guys? lol
me and rj road on thanksgiving

Quick Reply: Team Names