Mass mayhem/ace run weekend roll call

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 11:40 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: Mass mayhem/ace run weekend roll call

Originally Posted by Trick
your a ******* ******
yer a ****** crybaby since the day you left stuntlife.com and what did it makes you come back here porch monkey
Old 08-24-2009, 01:49 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

your a big stupid theif... i hope you die... nothing has changed with you because your a lowlife child thst will never grow past your low selfasteem and shatered ego...

your the clown of mass and you always will be fucktard!
Old 08-24-2009, 01:56 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

well i'm glad this weekends festivities are over it looks like this threads going to ****. richie bring this **** somewhere else start your own thread.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:21 PM

your a big stupid theif... i hope you die... nothing has changed with you because your a lowlife child thst will never grow past your low selfasteem and shatered ego...

your the clown of mass and you always will be fucktard!
wah wah wah is all you do ...you are just piece of **** to me. go play somewhere else and cry about what you ve been thru with this stuntlife.com....if you need kleenex tissuse box then id be more happy to send you via ups.com

Kevin , excuse me ...look who started this **** and dont tell me to bring thread somewhere else and why dont u tell him to bring it in different thread
Old 08-24-2009, 03:01 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

does anyone just ride anymore...so much kiddie drama..remember this is about riding not whos dick is smaller
Old 08-24-2009, 03:30 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
does anyone just ride anymore...so much kiddie drama..remember this is about riding not whos dick is smaller
I know right.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:44 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Well it was an awesome weekend!!!! And that's all that counts! **** everyone else lol
Old 08-24-2009, 04:55 PM

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Kevin , excuse me ...look who started this **** and dont tell me to bring thread somewhere else and why dont u tell him to bring it in different thread[/QUOTE]

actually richie i did read through this thread and you were the first one to say something about people from out of state and wanting to fight them so again take this bullshit somewhere else it doesn't belong in this thread.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Well it was an awesome weekend!!!! And that's all that counts! **** everyone else lol
well put couldn't agree more
Old 08-24-2009, 06:00 PM

Trossbach is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
well i'm glad this weekends festivities are over it looks like this threads going to ****. richie bring this **** somewhere else start your own thread.
it never fails
Old 08-24-2009, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Trossbach
it never fails
i know right
Old 08-24-2009, 09:28 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

hahaha..call me a cry baby then you ask kevin why he isnt telling me to take it some where else...
and stuntlife was great to me.. its people like you that i hate... always trying to screw people you ****** lowlife theif.
your a ******* pice of trash.
why dont you try threaten me with a gun you dont have again you ******* *** clown.
or try selling a 636 with a fake title... your scum, your ******* stupid as ****, and your just as much of a scunbag as bishop.... lol your up there with the yut ah kid
Old 08-24-2009, 10:01 PM

hahaha..call me a cry baby then you ask kevin why he isnt telling me to take it some where else...
and stuntlife was great to me.. its people like you that i hate... always trying to screw people you ****** lowlife theif.
your a ******* pice of trash.
why dont you try threaten me with a gun you dont have again you ******* *** clown.
or try selling a 636 with a fake title... your scum, your ******* stupid as ****, and your just as much of a scunbag as bishop.... lol your up there with the yut ah kid
u no wha , you are so dumb to deal with cos you aint in my level which that means you are way out of my ****** league. oh yea just a friendly reminder your word doesnt mean anything 2 me you little *****. I'm just hoping that you will say sumthin to me in person one day instead talkin **** online and it makes me wonder if that makes u feel better when your typing on keyboard to make yourself look so tough. not. now you may go away faggy.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:53 AM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
i know right
Just ignored them 2 and continue your thread. I enjoy laughing at 508 vs trick fights its good comedy.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:06 AM

radracing99 is a decent person

so who got the sickest vid or pic at the run?

508 ftw
Old 08-25-2009, 11:18 AM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by Big R 508
u no wha , you are so dumb to deal with cos you aint in my level which that means you are way out of my ****** league. oh yea just a friendly reminder your word doesnt mean anything 2 me you little *****. I'm just hoping that you will say sumthin to me in person one day instead talkin **** online and it makes me wonder if that makes u feel better when your typing on keyboard to make yourself look so tough. not. now you may go away faggy.
i like how you defer everything i say.... like about your imaginary gun toting! And your thievery, and how your a ******* stupid lying stealing fatso! remeber when you threatened we with "your chrome .45" and it turned out to be your boys... because the people you ride with contacted me and told me you were a ******* stupid fraud. lol you such a ******* clown *** homo and your right, i am not in your league, your on the same little league team as ysrider,nyrocketkid,srg stud, and countless other ******* clowns that stunt because they have inability's with making friends and having sex... you will never get to me because your a lowlife, and the only way i would ever see you is if you came to my house and walked in, because your not even worth the effort it takes to stand up and walk to my door. you invalid waste of life!
Old 08-25-2009, 03:12 PM

I_RiD3_f4I is an unknown quantity at this point

you invalid waste of life!
eesh
Old 08-25-2009, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by radracing99
so who got the sickest vid or pic at the run?

508 ftw
check out the *ace run* thread theres some good stuff in there
Old 08-25-2009, 03:38 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

why dont people just beat the **** out of each other any more when there is a problem like this? internet ftl