busted doin a ss!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 03:05 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
Re: busted doin a ss!!

Originally Posted by loogie
"but your honor,my pegs felt as if they were gonna break so i instinctively jumped onto the seat as to prevent a crash"
someone should start a thread about cop excuses...."officer, i didnt do a wheelie on purpouse, the clutch slipped from my fingers''
Old 08-05-2009, 03:40 AM

manny510 is a decent person

well i know in ca if you get a reckless driving ticket its counted as misdemeanor and if its ur first offense it be close or over $500 if it second $700 third is over 1000 fourth over 1500 n some jail time..im on second one ****** sucks they dont even give me community service anymore
Old 08-05-2009, 03:46 AM

manny510 is a decent person

Originally Posted by big ben
someone should start a thread about cop excuses...."officer, i didnt do a wheelie on purpouse, the clutch slipped from my fingers''
my finger didnt slip for a month after paying 700 dollar ticket
Old 08-05-2009, 04:03 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by manny510
my finger didnt slip for a month after paying 700 dollar ticket
i bet not..."officer, i fell off the back of my bike and my feet just started sliding behind it"
Old 08-05-2009, 05:39 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

pa careless is like 75 bucks and 3 points.. its not a big deal other than insurance..
Old 08-05-2009, 07:29 AM

georgeeboy is a decent person

$1100 for a wheelie here in the Q-Tip state!
Old 08-05-2009, 08:37 AM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by sky1118
This thread just got JACKED!!
o dont blame me just cuz your upset with your station in life . .
Old 08-05-2009, 08:46 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by georgeeboy

Yes sir we have it worst then all first wheelie $1,100 and bike taken away. Thats we take no chances here when the blue light come on we are goneand hope that i can find some side roads to ditch the popo
Old 08-05-2009, 08:54 AM
r6 destroyer

reds919hornet is a decent person

go to court and ask for community service. tell them you will put on a stunt show for the people and explain why this **** should not be done on the streets.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:38 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

yah my buddy was in florida for a year he said something like they take your bike and you can lose it forever.. and no one can get it like its not auctioned or something.. he might have made that up but i heard florida laws are so strict and ridiculous..
Old 08-05-2009, 12:10 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Outlaw_FTP
Here in Kansas, careless is a non moving violation so it doesnt go against your insurance its just in the cops computer the next time you get pulled over he will see it. Wreckless is much much worse so be slightly thankful.....but still FTP. If he is anywhere near a parking lot where he sits i would go next week and rock circles in that lot in plain view of him, he can only tell you to leave. I would do some **** like that if only i could rock circles....
lol...i like the way you thinkwe were at the spot last weekend busting and some one knocked on thier head while i was mid circle... i set it down looked over my shoulder and there at the edge of the lot was a cali hyway patrol... too late now... so we just kept killin it and dick loogie bust out the video cam so he could get us being arrested on film..much to our surprise the cop watched and waved when he left...lol first time for everything..
Old 08-05-2009, 12:13 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

hey mat how you likein that drive kit??
Old 08-05-2009, 01:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by matt440rev
so i pulled over before he could even start the car lol,
thats where you fucked up
Old 08-05-2009, 01:27 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

In Florida that ticket would have cost you $1000 dollars.... messed up huh?
Old 08-05-2009, 02:44 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by georgeeboy

Lookin good on the f4i How ya likin it?
Old 08-05-2009, 05:17 PM

OC DeBo is a decent person

MAN anybody know what the rapage is like for stunting in texas? im just familiar with tickets of the speeding type?
Old 08-05-2009, 07:46 PM

StuntinSS is a decent person

Originally Posted by JMZ
"Your Honor I was standing on my seat while doing a wheelie"...yeah your gonna win that one

He cut you a break by giving you a "careless" rather than a "wreckless" Without spending hundreds on a lawyer I dont think it will get dropped any lower...Man up pay the ticket and take the couple points...the price we pay to rock the streets...
You can for sure get that ticket erased tho! State makes deals all the time, it's called a plea bargin... Pm me and I'll tell u how to get it dropped from ur record if u don't already know... (you pay more money but ur insurance doesn't get jack!)
Old 08-05-2009, 08:11 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

damn what a doushe.... but nice try with the highchair talk
Old 08-05-2009, 08:13 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

you could probably get a reduced fine in the court or have him give u a non moving violation instead.... but sometimes it doesnt work..
Old 08-05-2009, 08:42 PM

matt440rev is a decent person

hahaha, i like the pegs were gonna break! i dont think the clutch slippin thing was gonna work " my finger slipped and came right up, only after fighting it at bp for a 1/4 mile did i manage to bring it down" wasnt gonna fly. i really thought hed go for the highchair thing tho???? guess they watch that road really hard now, so dont be doin whoolies down vermontville hwy on tuesday, thats his only job on that night.

i got a few friends who know friends, who hopefully know ppl that might be able to talk the officer into forgetting to show up at the court date, then its dismissed

that drive kits killer! but prob a big reason i got the ticket, couldnt run

and yeah, im an underwater welder, and if your intrested in doing it, def pm me before you do anything, ill save ya about $25000. all the stuff you hear about underwater welding is

Quick Reply: busted doin a ss!!