Thanks Bro!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 09:47 AM

mike.R6. is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Bro!!!

Hey Bro, i had an awesome time riding with you guys last weekend. The wheelie Park is the ****! you have to send me some vids (e-mail) of some crashes that **** was funny. tell freaky chick thanks again for breakfast. looking forward to rinding with you guys soon. ... i think i am going home next weekend, so i'll get the quad ready ... lots of 12's, hopefully that piece of **** will run! Lata miKe

winter:fugoff
Old 11-01-2002, 11:45 AM
Turn My Headphones Up

Mark_MPZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thanks Bro!!!

Originally posted by mike.R6.
Hey Bro, i had an awesome time riding with you guys last weekend. The wheelie Park is the ****! you have to send me some vids (e-mail) of some crashes that **** was funny. tell freaky chick thanks again for breakfast. looking forward to rinding with you guys soon. ... i think i am going home next weekend, so i'll get the quad ready ... lots of 12's, hopefully that piece of **** will run! Lata miKe

winter:fugoff

whats up with you only wantin' video of my circle crashes?!?! ..................ah i guess those are some damn funny crashes.
anyway, get that quad runnin', i'll be up the end of this month so we can kill that piece a' crap!!

Old 11-01-2002, 03:40 PM

mike.R6. is an unknown quantity at this point
:-D Dude... thats not what i mint, but i will take what ever you send... send being the key word!!! don't make me tell freak to kick your ***! o.k i have to get back to work... THIS DAY IS LASTING FOREVER!!!
Lata miKe

32 DEGREES!!!