What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 10:46 PM

DEBO is a decent person
Re: What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?

Pretty Cool! Great Idea
Old 07-20-2009, 10:55 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

I'd walk out with one in my pocket. **** wal-mart! props mang!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:29 PM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

I'd buy one for my desk as well.

Old 07-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I guess the Walmart near Detroit dont have em.wonder if and when they'll be available,I want one.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I built up a couple of them Myself... nice work Aaron

Name:  Picture014.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  52.2 KB

Name:  Picture015.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  49.3 KB

Name:  DCFC0005-4.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  53.0 KB
Old 07-20-2009, 11:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by blee
Hmmmmmmm,That pic looks exactly like "sixhundreds" avatar eh "stunt fighter" aka "squid slayer",you didn't happened to make a new acct. now did ya?did ya get flamed to bad for being a post *****.and posting useless ****,hope you learned your lesson kid.
+1!!!

And I love how these "big dogs" come on here, post a "Brag thread" and then not reply..... WTF? to good to talk about **** bro? Tell us a story... Who made it, is it really in walmart, how much, what states? Etc.... I don't get it... Nobody in this sport is **** to anyone except other people in the sport... They act like celebrities and ****... LAME!!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 11:43 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I built up a couple of them Myself... nice work Aaron

make me a replica of that cow bike you have
Old 07-20-2009, 11:50 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?

Originally Posted by jasonpayne123
if i walked into wal mart and seen that id be asking where my cut is on every one of them sold.
+1000 and i'd buy one fosho
Old 07-20-2009, 11:54 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Can't wait to get one. Congrats
Old 07-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
make me a replica of that cow bike you have
I acually have a 1:8 scale 929 Im working on furring...
Old 07-21-2009, 12:03 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

I acually have a 1:8 scale 929 Im working on furring...
Thats probly gonna be harder than furrin a full size bike unless you got tiny baby handsnice models though.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:09 AM
Administrators

Thats probly gonna be harder than furrin a full size bike unless you got tiny baby handsnice models though.
oops I ment to put 1:18 scale... and I its going to be
a 900RR

Old 07-21-2009, 12:10 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

id wonder where the ones for other riders are too??

united we stand
Old 07-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
+1!!!

And I love how these "big dogs" come on here, post a "Brag thread" and then not reply..... WTF? to good to talk about **** bro? Tell us a story... Who made it, is it really in walmart, how much, what states? Etc.... I don't get it... Nobody in this sport is **** to anyone except other people in the sport... They act like celebrities and ****... LAME!!!!
Wow!!! you mad huh?what did Colton do to **** you offI do agree that he should come back and give some more info on the toy though,I'm sure they would sell quite a few of em,but without the info then nobody knows how to get em,or if they are even available to purchase.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

oops I ment to put 1:18 scale... and I its going to be
a 900RR

People still rockin the furr where your from,or you the last of a dyin breed,My first stunt bike 4 years ago was camo fleece, tank tricks were sooooo comfy,and the girlies loved it,prob wont ever do it again but I thought it was at the time.people liked that ugly thing more than my minty r-1
Old 07-21-2009, 12:23 AM

Aaron Colton is an unknown quantity at this point

To give everyone some more details. I beleive that it it just went into production and is being released this weekend at the Tucker Rocky Dealer meeting. It is suppose to be a mainstream toy so Wal-Mart is who will be carrying it but you will also be able to get these at most motorcycle shops around the states. The price point is around $10.00 and I think that there might be some others coming out as well. I am almost positive that there will be a pink bike in the works...
Old 07-21-2009, 12:26 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Wow!!! you mad huh?what did Colton do to **** you offI do agree that he should come back and give some more info on the toy though,I'm sure they would sell quite a few of em,but without the info then nobody knows how to get em,or if they are even available to purchase.
Not mad... Just over how these guys think they are to good to talk on here... They post a thread with new sponsors, events, now toys, etc. and then just bounce and never say thanks to all the people backing it up, never answer questions.. NOTHING.... Its ****** lame...

GUYS Wake up!! You ride a street bike... Your not a ****** rock star/ movie star.... Your nobody to anyone out of the game.... Get over yourselves and remember where you came from......
Old 07-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Administrators

People still rockin the furr where your from,or you the last of a dyin breed,My first stunt bike 4 years ago was camo fleece, tank tricks were sooooo comfy,and the girlies loved it,prob wont ever do it again but I thought it was at the time.people liked that ugly thing more than my minty r-1
Yup I am the last of my kind... and it is funny when I go on
runs and park next to 30K custom Harleys they come and take picutures
of mine and talk to me and they don't even look at theres...
and the chics deffinitly dig the fur..
Old 07-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Aaron Colton
To give everyone some more details. I beleive that it it just went into production and is being released this weekend at the Tucker Rocky Dealer meeting. It is suppose to be a mainstream toy so Wal-Mart is who will be carrying it but you will also be able to get these at most motorcycle shops around the states. The price point is around $10.00 and I think that there might be some others coming out as well. I am almost positive that there will be a pink bike in the works...
I will be lookin for one..
Old 07-21-2009, 12:51 AM

sik954rr is a decent person

congrats man... fk people are comin out with movies, and action figures.. wtf am i doing? NOT **** lol

Quick Reply: What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?