$tunt lot... wow......

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 11:41 AM

Dempsey is a decent person
$tunt lot... wow......

So after gettin 6 million wreckless driving tickets and not having a place to practice i decided to look into building my own parking lot on some land we own and .. ummmm.... yeah for a small lil lot 200x100ft after i leveled it out would run me roughly abouuut 30000.....so i threw up bout 5 times(5 x = Dempsey).. **** is whack
Old 07-15-2009, 11:53 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: $tunt lot... wow......

Dempsey who the hell told you that? Thats freakin way too high someone must have been wanting to rip you off. I was think the same thing and going to lay a 1000 x 1500 slab in the back yard. As long as no loud pipes or burnouts are done **** would be sweet.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:57 AM

D&D paving here locally.. how much u think its worth???
Old 07-15-2009, 11:59 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

getting a SMOOTH lot costs LOTS of money

that's why many big businesses poor uneven lots
Old 07-15-2009, 12:01 PM

he acted like that was a good deal... ? i could buy like some cool **** for 30grand.. thats about 300 tickets LOL
Old 07-15-2009, 12:01 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Talen
Dempsey who the hell told you that? Thats freakin way too high someone must have been wanting to rip you off. I was think the same thing and going to lay a 1000 x 1500 slab in the back yard. As long as no loud pipes or burnouts are done **** would be sweet.
quarter mile long and damn near a quarter mile wide? You know how much that would cost right? lol
Old 07-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dempsey
So after gettin 6 million wreckless driving tickets and not having a place to practice i decided to look into building my own parking lot on some land we own and .. ummmm.... yeah for a small lil lot 200x100ft after i leveled it out would run me roughly abouuut 30000.....so i threw up bout 5 times(5 x = Dempsey).. **** is whack
I just figured up how much concrete it would take for that size pad if you made it 4" thick you would need about 245 cubic yards of concrete to do it....Understand each truck holds about 10 yards....Depending on your area depends on the price of concrete but lets just figure $80 a yard....cuz i dont know what mix of concrete they figured but i would do a 5000PSI mix myself..your looking at $19600 before tax on just the concrete not even labor.....So $30000 isnt ridiculous but it does suck...I did concrete for years and i would help you out in exchange for a place to ride but im no where near you....
Old 07-15-2009, 12:08 PM

move to Dothan and lets do this! lol
Old 07-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

Any jobs out there???
Old 07-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

The ONLY thing in the Dallas area we have noticed that is good about the down turn in the economy is freak'n lots are empty all over the place. Just keep moving from lot to lot bro. We have a couple around we frequent and I **** ya not man, most the time the cops sit there and watch us stunt.

Last edited by OldManJimmy; 07-15-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:22 PM

what kind of work ya lookin for?? i usually have to drive 2 hours to ride w folks lol..sucks ****
Old 07-15-2009, 12:47 PM

biggie smalls is a decent person

rent out a building with a lot... for 30k you could run it for a few years, having no over head to pay for
Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by biggie smalls
rent out a building with a lot... for 30k you could run it for a few years, having no over head to pay for
thats an idea... hell i could have events out there too.. i'll look into that.. preciate it sir
Old 07-15-2009, 01:01 PM

MotoGiya is a decent person

Buying land is easy and cheap.. but paving that **** is expensive.. i looked into it.

I tried paving my backyard.. and they quoted me 14k for about 80x80 feet
Old 07-15-2009, 01:05 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

i live on a 1 acre lot and my front driveway is big enuf for circles etc. but that **** gets old quick murder streets!!!! if no one sees you it never happened!!!hows your health dempsey???
Old 07-15-2009, 01:06 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, who would think paving would be so pricey
Old 07-15-2009, 01:13 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

just move to cali fool!! we have access to the local racetrack twice a week and we kill the track and pit lot all day long!!not to mention the bitches out here are all hot as **** and a bike gets you laid 9 times out of 10
Old 07-15-2009, 01:21 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Outlaw_FTP
I just figured up how much concrete it would take for that size pad if you made it 4" thick you would need about 245 cubic yards of concrete to do it....Understand each truck holds about 10 yards....Depending on your area depends on the price of concrete but lets just figure $80 a yard....cuz i dont know what mix of concrete they figured but i would do a 5000PSI mix myself..your looking at $19600 before tax on just the concrete not even labor.....So $30000 isnt ridiculous but it does suck...I did concrete for years and i would help you out in exchange for a place to ride but im no where near you....
yea and asphalt is like twice as exspensive than concrete.........hope yall are ballin!!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 01:25 PM

lol.. loogie i'm doin **** tons better..ready to murder the streets and some POPO lol... we're comin to Cali in september so u better have a couple rooms for us lol
Old 07-15-2009, 01:33 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

DAMN!! 30 G's........****** wow.......had no idea it'ld be THAT much!

Hey Loogie! Lets get that Nor-cal sesh together we've been talkin about when Dempsey shoots over!

Quick Reply: $tunt lot... wow......