Dallas area stunters.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 10:58 PM

jasonpayne123 is a decent person
Dallas area stunters.....

Im coming down this weekend.... whos down to ride? im trying to hit the lot. I heard the old spot got shut down. need to know the new happinin spot
Old 07-14-2009, 12:11 AM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dallas area stunters.....

Im down lol i ride anywhere idc just hit me or neal trix hollywood somebody
Old 07-14-2009, 12:11 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

pass through fayetteville ar. and im down i know its a LITTLE out of the way but id be down.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:16 AM

JFox is an unknown quantity at this point

.........wait im in ny lol
Old 07-14-2009, 12:18 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by JFox
.........wait im in ny lol
I wasnt gonna say anything but o well if he was going that way to dallas he would be a trooper
Old 07-14-2009, 12:19 AM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

keep comin to houston. those dallas guys cant get down lol. just kidding. i was there this last weekend. dallas is full of good riders
Old 07-14-2009, 12:38 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

i'll check around and see who's hit'n the lot this weekend, but hit up cutie pie's on sunday for sure
Old 07-14-2009, 01:20 AM

haha, NY is quite a little out of my way. ive already texted shockey and hes down, my girls parents live there in a phat *** house that i will have to myself and im just looking to get alot of ppl out. every week people just hit the lot with the few friends you ride with all the time but its just good to get out and ride with other ppl, check out the different styles of riding. im no squid by anymeans but i love riding with people better than me just to push that edge. im the best rider out of all the people i ride with every day but i dont really push like i would when i ride with ppl better than me ya know.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:32 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by jasonpayne123
haha, NY is quite a little out of my way. ive already texted shockey and hes down, my girls parents live there in a phat *** house that i will have to myself and im just looking to get alot of ppl out. every week people just hit the lot with the few friends you ride with all the time but its just good to get out and ride with other ppl, check out the different styles of riding. im no squid by anymeans but i love riding with people better than me just to push that edge. im the best rider out of all the people i ride with every day but i dont really push like i would when i ride with ppl better than
me ya know.
Dont have **** to say about fayetteville im dissapointed and feel left out
Old 07-14-2009, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Dont have **** to say about fayetteville im dissapointed and feel left out
no hate intended homie. YO FACE!!! im there! you going?
Old 07-14-2009, 01:50 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by jasonpayne123
no hate intended homie. YO FACE!!! im there! you going?
Do cows ****?? hell yea ill be there tony text me every week im going for sure just wish i could make it there more often. I would love to ride there all the time but just dont have the energy to drive 4 hours rides for 6 hours then drive four more lol but ill be there man

Yo FACE
Old 07-14-2009, 09:06 AM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Shane will go to Dallas but not Little Rock? poop!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 09:43 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by King Tony
Shane will go to Dallas but not Little Rock? poop!!!!!!!!

Hell no i aint going to dallas.thats an 8 hour drive buddy and if i was going to dallas i would have to go through little rock to get thereso either way id be riding with ya.

Naw but i have been riding with Jerro and he is a cool cat we rode yesterday and now he is coming down again today.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

jasonpayne123 PM me and I will tell ya a couple of parking lots we have been having good luck stunting on. I ride with a large group O.W.E. One Wheel Elevation and if ya hit the highways let us know and we will get a ride together. Like the other guy said Cutie Pies Sunday I think it's time got shifted a bit to something like 7:00 to 10:00 pm
Old 07-14-2009, 11:20 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

WhAt up man. Ill ride but only around dusk. The heat is serious here lately. Ill b wherever yutuhh goes as long as its garland.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:41 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Armenian
WhAt up man. Ill ride but only around dusk. The heat is serious here lately. Ill b wherever yutuhh goes as long as its garland.
+1 The heat here sucks ***** right now... The ride home last night from work at 5 in traffic sucked ***...
Old 07-14-2009, 02:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Its pretty much suicide to ride out in the sun.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:21 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

But yet i still took the bike to work today... Its better then my truck with no A/C Lol
Old 07-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Armerian ,,, we can venture out of the north side. Hell if you go home your out of Garland

We need to hit it hard this weekend bro. I heard the cops were at the lot taking stunt 101 lessons. Yea that's right,,,,, they didn't miss with anyone and were being real cool about them stunting there. Maybe I should take the margarita machine out there and offer them a drink
Old 07-14-2009, 02:59 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

thats b/c DPD has a task force targeting stunters. lots are cool, not really mess'n w/ ya there. Its mainly the highway stunt'n there after. Group of twenty were arrested about a month ago. just watch out

Quick Reply: Dallas area stunters.....