2.27%
im not cool cause i live on the east coast
38.64%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Official cali sesh thread!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Official cali sesh thread!!

LOL 11hrs?? Yeah i doubt anyone from here will go except for LIN
Old 06-10-2009, 04:37 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Norcal is killin the poll.... Looks like Tracy spot it is... Oh wait... This is invite only huh? Have fun guys!!
Honestly......If you have the dedication and desire to travel that far to ride and have a good time, I don't foresee anyone telling you...you can't come. I wouldn't mind meeting you, and ridin w/you, bro!

There is no "Tracy stunt board" that's calling the shots on who can and can't come. No one invited me, and you can bet your *** I'm goin!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:40 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
LOL 11hrs?? Yeah i doubt anyone from here will go except for LIN
See Dubby......all you had to do was threaten to sell your bike and hang it up....and, whalla......the session moves to Nor-Cal.......
Old 06-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
See Dubby......all you had to do was threaten to sell your bike and hang it up....and, whalla......the session moves to Nor-Cal.......
Well I don't even think anyone knows about this 4th of july session in cali anyways. We don't even ride with half the guys anymore cause they ride on their side of the town and us ours. #2 said he's not going on the 11th i know that cause he's going out of state but it's really pointless to drive 11hrs on a friday after work to ride 1 day and drive back sunday.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:58 PM

Guru is a decent person

Well I don't even think anyone knows about this 4th of july session in cali anyways. We don't even ride with half the guys anymore cause they ride on their side of the town and us ours. #2 said he's not going on the 11th i know that cause he's going out of state but it's really pointless to drive 11hrs on a friday after work to ride 1 day and drive back sunday.
**** it lets do both.... 4th in so cal
and 11th in no cal

i wanna sesh with tub before he sells his bike
Old 06-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by Guru
**** it lets do both.... 4th in so cal
and 11th in no cal

i wanna sesh with tub before he sells his bike
DUde it's not a big deal and I'm not really pushing the selling on my bike .. I posted it but I'm not pressing it.. I'm not that important and I really dont even know if I'll make it yet.. I would like to go but I have a test that following monday and math is not my strong point. I studied all week and weekend and i got an 80I guess it really depends how my grades are standing at that time because i know there's no way i'll have time to study hanging out with all you guys.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:01 PM

......got two sides of the tracks down there 'eh!?! Are all the bikes one color from one side, and another color from the other!?! Just playin..

What are Crash and #2 gonna be doin in Cali on the weekend of the 4th?

If it was me.....I'ld take a week off!!Edit: if I didn't have a test, I guess........Damn, Dubby!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Brap

Well the whole plan for them was to go for the 4th of July Sesh. I'm sure they'll ride cause i'm sure kyle will be there still...I can't afford to take a week off work man.. **** I can't afford to miss 1 day of work
Old 06-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Brap

Well looks like my test is on the 1st of July so I won't have to worry about studying for a test on the weekend so that alleviates some doubt about me going
Old 06-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Brap

It's just that they dont 'feel like driving 40miles one way to a 1 of two spots we have. So they ride at the spot closer to them.. Riding out here has pretty much fell off. People will go ride at a new spot and not invite anyone **** like that
Old 06-10-2009, 05:15 PM

Guru is a decent person

It's just that they dont 'feel like driving 40miles one way to a 1 of two spots we have. So they ride at the spot closer to them.. Riding out here has pretty much fell off. People will go ride at a new spot and not invite anyone **** like that
gay
Old 06-10-2009, 05:24 PM

Damn.....that sucks, bro. Didn't realize "town" was so big. There's gotta be some drama going on to spur such a change, yeah?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:26 PM

Well the whole plan for them was to go for the 4th of July Sesh. I'm sure they'll ride cause i'm sure kyle will be there still...I can't afford to take a week off work man.. **** I can't afford to miss 1 day of work
I hear ya, bro......I really can't either. Gotta live this one life we have to the fullest, though!!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Brap

I hear ya, bro......I really can't either. Gotta live this one life we have to the fullest, though!!
I mean I can't afford it as in if I miss a day i won't be able to pay bills not like I won't have any money.. So my credit is way more important than riding...
Old 06-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Brap

Damn.....that sucks, bro. Didn't realize "town" was so big. There's gotta be some drama going on to spur such a change, yeah?
nah it's been like that for a good while.. .. the other spot we have sucks.. It's short and it doesn't grip for stoppies well but i guess niether does this one when it gets hot out but Id rather have a longer run to practice straight line.. At other spot it's only like 250-300 long and ours is like 400
Old 06-10-2009, 05:38 PM

zx squid is a decent person

my vote dont mean **** but i just like seein tracy on the map cuz i live in tracy!!! so i voted tracy spot!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:59 PM

I mean I can't afford it as in if I miss a day i won't be able to pay bills not like I won't have any money.. So my credit is way more important than riding...
Understandable.

If the ride was happening 11hrs from me, I might not make it, either....
Old 06-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Brap

Understandable.

If the ride was happening 11hrs from me, I might not make it, either....
LOL yeah that's a little far for 1day of riding
Old 06-10-2009, 06:10 PM

Guru is a decent person

LOL yeah that's a little far for 1day of riding

u see my post?? lets do both
Old 06-10-2009, 08:07 PM

DEBO is a decent person

The AZ folks that I know, would like to come up to Nor-Cal but never do! I know Lin would probally consider it!

What about Jeromy,Randy,Halfrican,Chan,Tanus???
Save your pennies and Roll UP!

Quick Reply: Official cali sesh thread!!