AZ Repo Job offer

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 01:36 AM

Moosir2u32 is a decent person
AZ Repo Job offer

I need a HARD worker who can help me expand my business out to AZ. I will be there early this week to set everything up and get it all rolling smoothly and by the absolute latest beginning of July I will need to hire somebody but most likely even sooner.

The job requirements are that you have a spotless driving record, you are at least a little intimidating, and you have an ability to investigate and write detailed updates and descriptions of your daily activities. You will have to tow cars away and take them to the yard that will for at least now be located in Gilbert. I need someone responsible, and very hard working as you might be in the truck over 12hrs a day. I am going to run the truck when you aren't, and do my best to do everything else. Other responsibilities you have is completing a condition report within 12 hrs of recovery, and occasionally cleaning out personal belongings and meeting the customer so they can retrieve them, if I am not available to do so.

I will supply the truck, and a work phone. The truck must be kept nice and not fucked up, I just paid 55k dollars for this thing. It's a 2009 Dodge 3500 Dually Mega Cab with a 6.7L Cummins and a Recovery Solutions 3500lb lift capacity auto loading wheel lift in the bed.

Pay is 1600 the first month for training, and thereafter commission based 75 per car (you will average 3-5 cars per day during peak periods if you know what you are doing and aren't lazy) and after 30 cars per month that you have brought in it jumps to 100 per car, and 60 125 per car, and so on and so forth.

FYI this business is ran by a couple of stunt riders in Denver, Colorado. KoleDSF is the other owner of the company.

If you're interested send me a PM and we can meet once I get into AZ. If you want to get a feel for it first you're more than welcome to ride along with me and see how everything works.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: AZ Repo Job offer

To bad your In AZ and Im waaaaaayyyy Farther North of ya... I drive tow right
now in MN
Old 06-01-2009, 01:48 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

good choice on the dodge cummins
Old 06-01-2009, 01:48 AM

Yeah, our client has a huge presence in AZ which is why we're expanding to that location. There also isn't any type of repo license required either, so it will be a smooth transition. We're still going to operate in Denver, unless AZ brings in way more business than we're expecting at which point we will close the Denver office and just run Phoenix.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:55 AM

That's the unit we run, and almost exactly what our truck looks like except that ours is a short bed mega cab. The Cummins is a beast and the transmission on these new Dodge's are really tough. I have this truck set up really nice, with an infrared backup camera which allows you to see the grid hook up to the wheels and controls inside. On an easy ****** where the drive wheels are accessible you can hook it and drive a few blocks away to strap it without ever getting out of the truck in 30 seconds or less. It also has full 90 degree rotation, so you can get cars that are parallel parked or in tight spaces. I'm going to put a tool box inside the bed soon with GoJak's and mount dollies inside the bed. I'll also build a tool kit for unhooking the drive shaft if you prefer that over dollies. I already have a lockout kit for the truck and everything else you need.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:58 AM

Soldier_89 is a decent person

ahahahah this aint going to be fake like the one show operation Repo...omg that **** is so lame and fake!!!! lol
Old 06-01-2009, 02:00 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

thats sweet, is it 6speed?
Old 06-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Pay for my move and Im there...
Old 06-01-2009, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by steven-o
thats sweet, is it 6speed?

Yeah it's a 6 speed with exhaust brake and push button shifting.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Moosir2u32
Yeah it's a 6 speed with exhaust brake and push button shifting.
, you should get some matte black 8" stacks for it
Old 06-01-2009, 03:34 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Open one up in Florida. I did towing and repos for 3 years on the side and it was great money
Old 06-02-2009, 02:08 PM

KoleDSF is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Open one up in Florida. I did towing and repos for 3 years on the side and it was great money
Tried. Its hard as hell to get a license to repo out there!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Get a license here and I'll throw a lift in my powerstroke
Old 06-02-2009, 02:18 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Damn I want that job !!!!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Soldier_89
ahahahah this aint going to be fake like the one show operation Repo...omg that **** is so lame and fake!!!! lol
how can you say that operation repo is fake - did you see dudes face after he got beat down by all them bikers
Old 06-02-2009, 04:15 PM

ProEater is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
how can you say that operation repo is fake - did you see dudes face after he got beat down by all them bikers
haha dude that was fake as hell. he had glasses on covering up his face anyways... and the big guy is always two mins away. your telling me he got there in less then 2 mins but couldnt come to assist in the first place? not trying to start a fuggin argument over a damn show but that show is as fake as they come. plus the guy that hit him is a amatuer wrestler or some ****. he wants to be an actor.

and do you think those bikers would agree to show there face on the show? if not it would be blurred out.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ProEater
haha dude that was fake as hell. he had glasses on covering up his face anyways... and the big guy is always two mins away. your telling me he got there in less then 2 mins but couldnt come to assist in the first place? not trying to start a fuggin argument over a damn show but that show is as fake as they come. plus the guy that hit him is a amatuer wrestler or some ****. he wants to be an actor.

and do you think those bikers would agree to show there face on the show? if not it would be blurred out.
Not starting an argument either but they clearly showed his face and it was FUCKED. And what the police locking people up was fake too
Old 06-03-2009, 03:46 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Not starting an argument either but they clearly showed his face and it was FUCKED. And what the police locking people up was fake too

The stories are real, but the stuff they show on tv is a reinactment.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:51 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

repo work is way over rated. most think its a thrill to steal someones car in the night. i knew a few guys that did it and there *** got flat from sitting in a truck all day running looking for dead beat non payed cars.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:51 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
the stories are real, but the stuff they show on tv is a reinactment.
+1

Quick Reply: AZ Repo Job offer