busted by a cop

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 10:28 PM

MotoGiya is a decent person
Re: busted by a cop

man that f'd up.. i'll think twice .. when i have cops watching me at the spot...
Old 05-15-2009, 07:30 AM

dealsgapdragon is a decent person

Originally Posted by MotoGiya
man that f'd up.. i'll think twice .. when i have cops watching me at the spot...
They're just enjoying the show, and/or

They're calling in your tag numbers to get names to run for driver license checks, and/or

They're calling for backup for a Task Force raid, and/or

They're shopping for your bike at the secret "public" auction for impounded vehicles.

Last edited by dealsgapdragon; 05-15-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:56 AM

manny510 is a decent person

Originally Posted by dealsgapdragon
They're shopping for your bike at the secret "public" auction for impounded vehicles.

im nat gone have their dirty hands on my bike....hell im sell myself to get it back FTP FTP FTP.... every1 with me FTP FTP I ran today i was doing wheelie on my other bike fukin cop tried to pull me ova....i flipped him n but i still miss my other bike.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:01 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by manny510
im nat gone have their dirty hands on my bike....hell im sell myself to get it back FTP FTP FTP.... every1 with me FTP FTP I ran today i was doing wheelie on my other bike fukin cop tried to pull me ova....i flipped him n but i still miss my other bike.
Anyone else have a problem knowing what he just said?
Old 05-15-2009, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by T/C
Anyone else have a problem knowing what he just said?
im confused myself
Old 05-15-2009, 11:42 AM

JEREMY67 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah dippin outs the best way to go but it ****** sux lol wen u hit a long straightaway with a 60t

6th chillen on the limiter 90mph
Old 05-15-2009, 02:07 PM

mr.be is a decent person

Originally Posted by MR.718
Old 05-15-2009, 03:26 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JEREMY67
yeah dippin outs the best way to go but it ****** sux lol wen u hit a long straightaway with a 60t

6th chillen on the limiter 90mph

sucks for shore
Old 05-15-2009, 05:30 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

not all cops are ******..... i had a bball game on wed won got happy started doing wheelies on the way home...rocking the whole avenue then stop at light all of a sudden de's pull infront of me open door i look im like ****... turn my bike of take helmet of.. the guy goes lets see some papers .. lol i pull out my drivers license not moto.. lol.. i have no insurence regi is expierd no inspection nothing.... the guy gives me no license ticket an non registerd bike... he was like if it was any punk rookie in a white and blue you would of been arrested an bike taken away... i ride to buit not like that he says... lol... so he let me go...

an i have a question... i got 2 tickets rite but then i got 2 cops that are cool with me not that cool but cool enough to taake care of my tickets... does the cop talk to the other cop an say i know him let the ticket go.. or do they go to the system an just pull it off..... cuz the guy gave me a big break by lettin me go so if i get another cop to ask him to let it go that would be kind of like **** you i dont care if u gave me a break anyone know this???
Old 05-16-2009, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
not all cops are ******..... i had a bball game on wed won got happy started doing wheelies on the way home...rocking the whole avenue then stop at light all of a sudden de's pull infront of me open door i look im like ****... turn my bike of take helmet of.. the guy goes lets see some papers .. lol i pull out my drivers license not moto.. lol.. i have no insurence regi is expierd no inspection nothing.... the guy gives me no license ticket an non registerd bike... he was like if it was any punk rookie in a white and blue you would of been arrested an bike taken away... i ride to buit not like that he says... lol... so he let me go...

an i have a question... i got 2 tickets rite but then i got 2 cops that are cool with me not that cool but cool enough to taake care of my tickets... does the cop talk to the other cop an say i know him let the ticket go.. or do they go to the system an just pull it off..... cuz the guy gave me a big break by lettin me go so if i get another cop to ask him to let it go that would be kind of like **** you i dont care if u gave me a break anyone know this???
if the cop has bike he will give you break but if he doesnt they will give u biggg breeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkk....same thing happened to me 2 months back luckily i got warning only no tickets cuz i had all my papers back then
Old 05-18-2009, 09:09 AM

dealsgapdragon is a decent person

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E

If a cop fixes a ticket that's a felony that can send the cop to jail or get him fired. Most cops do that to extort money or favors, which is solicitation of bribery. All states have laws against that.

But cops won'tfix a ticket in a "real" case. Better to learn how to win in court.

Here's a similar parking lot ticket.

Last edited by dealsgapdragon; 05-18-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:15 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Old 05-18-2009, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s