Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 08:33 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve
Re: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

please tell me how I was "owned"? He took sections of what I said and made it sound like something else...? Doesn't even make sense to me? And to the guy with the gay *** 50 or whatever that pile is in your avatar.. Are you trying to come on here and talk trash so you can look cool in front of all the guys you sit in your room and jack off to? Your just a squid ****** newbie.. Until you earn your spot in here... You have no right talkin ****...

You guys have really ruined this sport... Like the guy said above.. This site used to be a good site... USED to be... All it is no is a bunch of people trying to out bash the next guy.... Losers.. No reason to post on this thread anymore... I'm out... I've always lived by the quote "you are judged by the people you hang out with" and being here, I'm just gonna be seen as another hater...

Have fun hating!! Nags, delete my account bro....

-Jesse
Old 04-06-2009, 09:52 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

wtf is twatter!!??

for real what is twitter?
Old 04-06-2009, 10:00 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Halfrican
people should check out stuntride.com for up to date info!!!!
"Word"
Old 04-06-2009, 10:02 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JOHNNYSTUNTS
wtf is twatter!!??

for real what is twitter?
I think he meant titter.com...lol
Old 04-06-2009, 10:02 PM

It's just a site that you sign up, get a username, and you can update your current status.. You type in what your doing or your current thoughts... Then you get people that "follow" you and can read all your post, and you have people you follow.. Like I'm following Travis barker right now and jimmy fallon...just a couple of people odd my list... Travis just posted about some skater that he sponsors winning some competition.. You can post pictures too... Just sign up and you'll see....
Old 04-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

You didn't sign your name lol

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:15 PM

On my phone.... Driving, and I don't really care....
Old 04-06-2009, 10:18 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

this kid is funny, still

Old 04-06-2009, 10:43 PM
KILLIN BIKES

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
It's just a site that you sign up, get a username, and you can update your current status.. You type in what your doing or your current thoughts... Then you get people that "follow" you and can read all your post, and you have people you follow.. Like I'm following Travis barker right now and jimmy fallon...just a couple of people odd my list... Travis just posted about some skater that he sponsors winning some competition.. You can post pictures too... Just sign up and you'll see....

WTF are you for rreal!!! i jus **** myself i laughed so hard!!! SO you "follow" people!!

sounds ****** GAY!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:44 PM

Hurrilanche is a decent person

Doesn't even make sense to me?
Why would that be a question? I'm sure you weren't smart enough to understand what was going on, but no one else can answer that for you.

Your just a squid ****** newbie.. Until you earn your spot in here... You have no right talkin ****...
You have no idea how much, or how well I ride so you have no ******* place to call me a squid. You just want to throw that word around to try and sound superior. If you actually rode a quarter of the time that you spend posing for pictures with your bike, you would probably be the ****. Of course you would rather just try to look the part. Also, I do not need to earn a spot calling you out for what you are. I don't post here because I really never have much to say. I am perfectly content with just reading about whats going on. Unfortunately, you have pushed my buttons because you are a waste of ******* life. Quit talking about leaving and just ******* leave already.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:44 PM
KILLIN BIKES

Old 04-06-2009, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by JOHNNYSTUNTS
WTF are you for rreal!!! i jus **** myself i laughed so hard!!! SO you "follow" people!!

sounds ****** GAY!!!
what was funny? And you don't literally follow people smart one.. You "follow" what they are doing.. They update events, comps, magazine shoots, **** like that and you can stay informed.. I guess Travis Barker, the ENTIRE metal mullisha team, tony hawk, and many more extreme sports guys are all gay too huh?

-Jesse
Old 04-06-2009, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by old duffer
You didn't sign your name lol
Are you seriously on my nuts so much that you notice when I don't sign my name? WOW. And I'm the ***?!? LOL!!!!!!!

-Jesse
Old 04-06-2009, 11:47 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Have fun hating!! Nags, delete my account bro....

-Jesse
Why did you continue posting after this
Old 04-06-2009, 11:49 PM

Ruff Stuff is a decent person

ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhah
wait theres more
ha ha ha hah ah hahahhahahhhahhahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 04-06-2009, 11:56 PM
player.

chromedr1 is a decent person

lol with you on the hate in here jesse but thought u was out?
Old 04-07-2009, 12:02 AM

Nah, I think I might stick around just to **** off hurrilanche.....

-Jesse
Old 04-07-2009, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
Why did you continue posting after this
EH!! Don't you ****** worry about it!!!

-Jesse
Old 04-07-2009, 12:20 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel bad for you Jesse. I really do. I was just doing some cleaning, and like i really couldnt get it out of my head. I dont think you realize what a remarkable specimen you are. I mean its like a once in a lifetime deal to come across an individual like you. I keep asking myself. Does he just not realize how much of an ******* he is? why is he doing this to himself? can't he see why everyone dislikes him? whats really wrong with him.. and the only logical conclusion I could come to is that you must have some type of chemical imbalance in ur head, which makes you completely oblivious. I mean we have all had our ******* moments throughout our lives, but normal people at least know when there being an *******. you on the other hand....Im not even gonna say anything mean to you anymore, because its clear that there some deep rooted issue with you, and that ur really just crying out for help. So i will be your friend Jesse. Its ok we're here for you. we're all here for you, to support you and get you through this!
Old 04-07-2009, 12:35 AM

LoL I seriously cant stop laughing right now!! Do not feel bad for me... I am the furthest thing from being oblivious! I KNOW I am being an *******.. I just think its better to be an ******* on here than just a "normal poster" because no matter how serious you try to be on here, or try to get advice, NOBODY wants to actually be an adult and just discuss the subject at hand.... They want to start HATING and calling you a ***, and all kinds of crazy ****... Its ridiculous!! So why take this **** seriously? I tried that and got burned.. I tried posting some simple pictures of a clothing company I got sponsored by, and people weren't even talking about the shirts... They would rather talk about my hair, piercing, bike, etc.. I thought this was "STUNT" life? Not "We'll bash on you if we don't like your style" life.. Or "Your actually accomplishing something with our sport so were gonna hate on you instead of congratulating you" life...

Think about it.. Whens the last time you've seen a post on SL that actually stayed on topic for a whole page? NEVER

Im going to start a fresh username at Stuntride.com and hopefully it's different over there.. This site is GOING DOWN HILL.. So I don't take it seriously.. Everyone I know on a personal level that I ride with knows how I am and knows that I am just having fun on here.... I just think it's funny that I'm doing it so well that you actually think I'm serious.... LoL Anyways, I have no hard feelings to anyone, I'll clear that up right now... If you want to hate me, thats fine... I really don't care... But as long as people keep hating on me, I'll keep being funny/and an ******* back....

-Jesse

Quick Reply: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!