Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Stunt Lifes Biggest Hater

Cworley is a decent person
Re: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i feel like your just being a cry baby bitch now.....and please dont call me "son" im 6 years older than you. oh and no one talks **** on me cuz well.....im nothing like you.

cworley= talking **** on sdfkillz

I kid your the ****..................i guess:-)
Old 04-10-2009, 07:02 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cworley
05-09 is a long time jesse............ i'm not gonna research your attittude in post on a thread bub. i don't have the time or the urge to do it. last few days have been major attitude on your part on several threads..... just chillax. FYI- what happens to a fire when it has no fuel, or air? .... apply said scenario to thread. just walk. i'm not even here to bash you dood. i just stepped in cause the stuff your doing can honestly ruin a career.
lol you act like he has a career. he gets free energy drinks and t shirts from companies no one has ever heard of. clearly if they were companies of any magnitude they would be looking to sponsor someone with a more professional attitude and skill. dude is his own biggest fan.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:05 AM

lol you act like he has a career. he gets free energy drinks and t shirts from companies no one has ever heard of. clearly if they were companies of any magnitude they would be looking to sponsor someone with a more professional attitude and skill. dude is his own biggest fan.

well at what level it may be at. he may be trying to expand or not... i'm not his buiness manager so i can't say for sure. but if he wants to call it that and shoot for that goal then he can i'm not gonna shoot anyone down for striving to do something in life outside of sitting on a couch and reproducing all the time and sucking us dry.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:07 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Who are your sponsors sdf?

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs

-Jesse

apparently my teaching did not take jesse....... thats more of that air/fuel in a fire....... u gotta remove that for it to die kid.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:09 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

-Jesse
whats the relevance of that question....
Old 04-10-2009, 07:10 AM

I'm just simply asking a question?

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 07:12 AM

whats the relevance of that question....
I was just curious cause I guess I'm a pretty big loser for getting free **** from 2 companys that are "un heard of" I was just curious who your sponsors were so I have someone to look up to....

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 07:13 AM

I think that hardees here in town should sponsor my ***... **** i'm there all the time.... thats where we meet up at to ride... andeveytime lunch or breakfast roles around... hardees.....how should i approach them for a sponsor ship
Old 04-10-2009, 07:14 AM

I was just curious cause I guess I'm a pretty big loser for getting free **** from 2 companys that are "un heard of" I was just curious who your sponsors were so I have someone to look up to....

-Jesse

that one was filled with the all to obviouse animosity and sarcasm....... i guess you want to be hated huh?
Old 04-10-2009, 07:17 AM

-Jesse
i didnt say you were a loser for that, my point was that getting free **** from 2 unheard of companies, if u can even call them companies, is blowing your head up like youre someone much more important than you actually are. as for me, my sponsorship status is irrelevant cuz it has nothing to do with my ability to recognize someone whos head is too big for their helmet. i find it rediculous that a guy whos best trick is a handstand and a nohander is "getting sponsored" lol but what do i know
Old 04-10-2009, 07:17 AM

I think that hardees here in town should sponsor my ***... **** i'm there all the time.... thats where we meet up at to ride... andeveytime lunch or breakfast roles around... hardees.....how should i approach them for a sponsor ship
Tell them the same things you just told us... They should atleast give you some free meals or somethin....

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 07:19 AM

Tell them the same things you just told us... They should atleast give you some free meals or somethin....

-Jesse

I'll pass jesse. I don't need a sponsorship i'll leave to those guys that wanna make it big...... If i break it i fix it.... if i want it i save up and buy it...... i don't need free stuff..... teaches you to not drop your bike so much if you actually gotta fix itoutta your own pocket :-D
Old 04-10-2009, 07:22 AM

Cworley and the chubby thick burger dozen, sponsored by hardees lol....

i can hear them now the little teeny boppers

"charlie, cworley and the chubby dozen are killn the streets"
charlie," who are they"
"charlie, you know those guys sponsoered by hardees"

i'll pass on that
Old 04-10-2009, 07:23 AM

i didnt say you were a loser for that, my point was that getting free **** from 2 unheard of companies, if u can even call them companies, is blowing your head up like youre someone much more important than you actually are. as for me, my sponsorship status is irrelevant cuz it has nothing to do with my ability to recognize someone whos head is too big for their helmet. i find it rediculous that a guy whos best trick is a handstand and a nohander is "getting sponsored" lol but what do i know
That's the funny thing, is that you got me all wrong.. I really don't have a big head... I'm actually very hard on myself.. My girl has to tell me to knock it off all the time because I'm always talking **** about myself.. I thank whoever everyday that I have what I have... That's why I come on here with pictures because I may not have the dopest riding skills, so I try to make up for it by promotions... But that backfired and really put me in a funk... You guys should think about what someone is trying to accomplish before you start bashing em.... You never know what the circumstance may be...

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 07:26 AM

That's the funny thing, is that you got me all wrong.. I really don't have a big head... I'm actually very hard on myself.. My girl has to tell me to knock it off all the time because I'm always talking **** about myself.. I thank whoever everyday that I have what I have... That's why I come on here with pictures because I may not have the dopest riding skills, so I try to make up for it by promotions... But that backfired and really put me in a funk... You guys should think about what someone is trying to accomplish before you start bashing em.... You never know what the circumstance may be...

-Jesse
lol youre so full of ****. i read all the **** talking you were doing to xxnolovexx as if you were a better rider than him when you cant even do circles yet. you mention your "sponsors" every other breath....get real dude.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:26 AM

-Jesse

Or it could be some kid that likes the photo shop like durren.... happend before. the stunt life community as a whole is a very skeptical lot.... been alot of haggled buyers and people trying to pray on the sports good intentions.

regardless these comments are just fueling the fire jesse i'm not gonna try to straighten it out anymore.... cworley out folks
Old 04-10-2009, 07:27 AM

I'll pass jesse. I don't need a sponsorship i'll leave to those guys that wanna make it big...... If i break it i fix it.... if i want it i save up and buy it...... i don't need free stuff..... teaches you to not drop your bike so much if you actually gotta fix itoutta your own pocket :-D
I definitely know all about that.. Like sdf said, I'm only getting clothes and energy drinks... I don't have any bike sponsors.. Except for a local shop that gives me tires, but I've known em forever and I don't go through that many tires... Anyways.. I know all about buying my own parts and fixing **** myself... It's cool though... I don't mind workin on my beater...

-Jesse
Old 04-10-2009, 07:33 AM

lol youre so full of ****. i read all the **** talking you were doing to xxnolovexx as if you were a better rider than him when you cant even do circles yet. you mention your "sponsors" every other breath....get real dude.
I may not be better than him, but we'll soon find out.. Circles aren't everything... If all he does is circles in that video... He's going to lose.. I can say that if they are judged correctly... Because I am very versatile.. I didn't just start in a lot.. I rode the streets and it taught me alot... I have alot of acros, burnout combos, and other misc ****... Circles get boring if you ask me...

-Jesse

And I promise you sdf, I'm not big headed... I'm very negative about myself... I'll have my girl come on here and tell you she has almost broken up with me because of it... LOL I need to be more confident if you can believe that...
Old 04-10-2009, 07:39 AM

I may not be better than him, but we'll soon find out.. Circles aren't everything... If all he does is circles in that video... He's going to lose.. I can say that if they are judged correctly... Because I am very versatile.. I didn't just start in a lot.. I rode the streets and it taught me alot... I have alot of acros, burnout combos, and other misc ****... Circles get boring if you ask me...

-Jesse

And I promise you sdf, I'm not big headed... I'm very negative about myself... I'll have my girl come on here and tell you she has almost broken up with me because of it... LOL I need to be more confident if you can believe that...
circles get boring? how the hell would u know when you cant do them yet? you think ppl who can murder circle combos cant do straight line **** and burnouts.....you are sadly mistaken. theres a reason why circles are the hardest thing to learn on a bike besides distance stoppies. trust me nolove will put you to shame in every way imagineable on a bike. and the only reason i want your girl to come on here is if shes gonna show some *******.

Quick Reply: Twitter for STUNT RIDERS!!!!