Occupations?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 05:08 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Occupations?

Originally Posted by inolen
And now Guitar Hero.
you are an lucky ***
Old 03-19-2009, 05:08 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
sick how u land that job....
You develop skills necessary for the job and then apply?

It's just like any other job.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:09 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
Network Admin
where?
Old 03-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Wheelie Whore

SxRacer108 is an unknown quantity at this point

I paint cars, lol it pays good. but do custom paint on bikes, etc on the side..and i fly people up for aerial photography (usually developers) to scope out land. flying is my passion
Old 03-19-2009, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by SxRacer108
I paint cars, lol it pays good. but do custom paint on bikes, etc on the side..and i fly people up for aerial photography (usually developers) to scope out land. flying is my passion
do you have profesional licence or sport licence?
Old 03-19-2009, 05:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Charlie636
i dont know how ppl work in offices. other than being on stuntlife all day. i would never be able to sit at a desk all day
all though your jobs sound interesting.
no, my job is seriously boring. i'd like to get back into welding but the pay isn't good enough and i wouldnt be able to post on SL during the day.
flying is my passion
******* hot *** bitches is mine, but i can't seem to get paid for it
Old 03-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Wheelie Whore

Originally Posted by Juca
I have a private license, legally not supposed to get paid to take them up only legally supposed to split cost 50/50 if anything, but they usually pay for the whole thing and kick me a few bucks for helpin them out...and it counts as time in my log book so thats payment enuff
Old 03-19-2009, 05:13 PM

Charlie636 is a decent person

I always wanted to get my commerical helicoptor pilots licence. but since the helicotor crash off the coast of newfoundland killed 17 people. im questioning it.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:14 PM

Amir-R is a decent person

Software programmer at an aerospace company.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:14 PM
Wheelie Whore

******* hot *** bitches is mine, but i can't seem to get paid for it [/quote]
haha isnt it all our passions!? get a pilots license! land at a local airport that has a decent restaurant and bar...park the plane outside the window...walk in...and they suck right to ya...haha
Old 03-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Wheelie Whore

I always wanted to get my commerical helicoptor pilots licence. but since the helicotor crash off the coast of newfoundland killed 17 people. im questioning it.
Heli's are cool, not my cup of tea but you wont regret it...flying is one of the most rewarding things ever...nothin compares to it...EXCEPT circle wheelies...but i cant do them yet haha
Old 03-19-2009, 05:19 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Damn, you guys have some sweet jobs.... I'm going to school in phoenix next month (MMI) but I'm a bartender right now...

-Jesse
Old 03-19-2009, 05:27 PM

I have a private license, legally not supposed to get paid to take them up only legally supposed to split cost 50/50 if anything, but they usually pay for the whole thing and kick me a few bucks for helpin them out...and it counts as time in my log book so thats payment enuff
which aircraft you have? cessna or piper
Old 03-19-2009, 05:36 PM

heli = for make money not for enjoy in flying + they are expensive as hell for repair them. and you cant fly heli but you can drive it like a truck
and they are easy to fly and they are not too dangerous in the sky,but if you are on the ground,then they are dangerous you can fall into auto rotation,and you must whole time corect it on the ground. my dady is a military pilot he flying MI8-MTV and that **** is same as big *** truck.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Damn, you guys have some sweet jobs.... I'm going to school in phoenix next month (MMI) but I'm a bartender right now...

-Jesse
you have sweet job to get some girls in the bar
Old 03-19-2009, 05:47 PM
Wheelie Whore

which aircraft you have? cessna or piper
i usually fly ppl up in a cessna 172 but i prefer to fly bonanza's myself, put a piper cub is the **** for just cruisin through mountain valley's etc.

still wanna get myself behind the stick of an aerobatic plane and try to scare the **** outta myself, shouldnt be too hard haha
Old 03-19-2009, 05:53 PM

i usually fly ppl up in a cessna 172 but i prefer to fly bonanza's myself, put a piper cub is the **** for just cruisin through mountain valley's etc.

still wanna get myself behind the stick of an aerobatic plane and try to scare the **** outta myself, shouldnt be too hard haha
piper cub is beast,we used to have one then my aero club rent it from my father and one dumbass crash it,it was our gliding day and he crash at the end of the day,he fucked up on the croswind landing,and + he hit in to the car

here you can see pics of crashed plane.

#19 #17

Last edited by Juca; 03-19-2009 at 05:57 PM.

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

i own a construction company

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

its private or commercial. no such thing as professional or sport.

Im a baby sitter!
Old 03-19-2009, 05:58 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

you have sweet job to get some girls in the bar
Yeah, there is alot of opportunity for that, but I got myself a good girl, which is hard to find so I dont act on those opportunity's...

-Jesse

Quick Reply: Occupations?