Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 02:00 PM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!

I miss Bullo, Ounce told me a twenty minute story about doing shows in Taiwan only to ask me the capital then punch me in the nuts when i said bangkok lol
Old 03-18-2009, 02:00 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Wow.. Nothing but haters on this thread... I get props when I just put up the website of my new sponsor, But when I go out and take the time to take some nice pics to show off the shirts, I turn into a squid? **** you debo.... Lame ***!!

-Jesse

haha no, what makes you a squid is thinking you are sponsored because you got free **** from a clothing company who doesnt know better
Old 03-18-2009, 02:07 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

that shirt is ok...
Old 03-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bubash
I miss Bullo, Ounce told me a twenty minute story about doing shows in Taiwan only to ask me the capital then punch me in the nuts when i said bangkok lol
Bangkok is the capital on Thailand not Taiwan. Now go punch yourself in the *****.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:31 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

ahhhh yes my little friend blueballs how have you been my fun lil furry friend.........i will see you soon ...and you remeber i'll scratch your back and you wash my ***** .............that is all
Old 03-18-2009, 02:55 PM

Chin UR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
p.s that style is for ny and so cal....your president are the gotti boyz
ayyeeee man i take offense to that, i just got back from gettin my blowout and spray tan, gotta head over to the flea market and pick up my new sterling silver bling son.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by OnPoint
Bangkok is the capital on Thailand not Taiwan. Now go punch yourself in the *****.
Thanks for correcting me.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:16 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

i don't rock tall t-s but i for sure would not rock the smediums that you metro-so-cal homos rock...your president are the gotti boyz
Dayyuuum I didnt know neone else was using "SMEDIUMS" haha
Old 03-18-2009, 03:27 PM

mexicanesedude is a decent person

Yeah, I just wanna say that I love all you haters,
It's not your fault, you was raised to like the smell of ****
Us playas would like to smell the roses.

anybody who lets a hater get em down,
ten times out of ten is a hater

-spm
Old 03-18-2009, 03:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

WOW!!! I didn't realize how fucked up this site is..... You would think that if a fellow stunter posts up some **** like this, you would be supportive and maybe buy a shirt if you can afford it, or simply say "Congrats" But no... You guys wanna put your attention on **** that has NOTHING to do with riding or sponsorship... What kind of "riders" are you?! I have never heard so many HATERS in one spot!!! Anyways, I'll start correcting some of your dumb *** incorrect comments now......

Originally Posted by SIC J
youre from vegas, not the west COAST
Im from Los Angeles, California.. You don't know what the **** your talking about!! Just cause I live in Las Vegas right now doesn't mean I can't rep my hometown... ***

Originally Posted by zride

and that bike needs alot more than a lever. how bout a hand brake, or some clip ons, maybe an acerbis or something.

Oh and you may wanna get back into that tattoo place and have them finish that sleeve... kinda bare towards the top!

If you would like to give me the money to do all that, I will happily buy all that **** for my bike. And I ride full fairing, Im just waiting on an upper stay to put it all together, I don't rock that GAY *** **** acerbis.

As for the tattoos, I get my ink done by the 2 best artists in town, which I am SPONSORED by and unfortunately, when your getting **** for free, your last on the schedule (which is fine with me) and they are booked for months at a time.. What's the hurry? My arm isn't going anywhere.....

That is no hawk. That is a Co-hawk which is an ultra gay metro-sexual style that goes against everything that the hawk stands for. You're a stunt rider not the host of American Ideal, Shave that ****.
You my friend, ARE ****** TRIPPIN!!!! Look at the picture again with your blind *** eyes and tell me thats not a real hawk!!! A "Co-Hawk" fades, My **** is cut just above bic on the sides and long on the top... I have had this for 7+ years, I know what the **** a mohawk is. If your opinion of a mohawk is a 1980's 6 foot tall hawk, your sadly mistaken.. It doesn't have to be long, it just has to be cut to a line, not faded. Dumb ****!!

but the shirts are coo though but i'm not into the butt tight shirts that show off your belly button....thats for the homo"s in so-cal right sic j.............." i bang in my white t"
There's a word that you should learn called "Sizes" Its a wonderful thing that distinguishes the different lengths and widths of an object.... If you would like something that doesn't show off your belly button, you would get the next "SIZE" up!!! Its a miracle!!!!

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
haha no, what makes you a squid is thinking you are sponsored because you got free **** from a clothing company who doesnt know better
This is my favorite!!! You said "You think you are sponsored cause you get free **** from a clothing company" ???????????????????????????? Am I slow or is that not what "sponsorship" is? Please correct me if I am wrong... But I would say 90% of riders who are "sponsored" don't get paid, they just get free product????? If you are getting paid, Thats ****** awesome!! I cant even begin to start on this subject because the word "sponsorship" means SO MANY different things... I'll just end by saying your ****** stupid!! LoL

Originally Posted by MikeM

Yo jesse, you should try some aftermarket clipons upside down.
I tried that when I had my last GSXR... I honestly don't like it... I don't know if I need to ride for a while with it, but I just couldn't get used to it... What are the benefits of em?

i don't rock tall t-s but i for sure would not rock the smediums that you metro-so-cal homos rock...so-cal took everything that was hardcore like tattoo sleves,mo-hawks...to a plucked eyebrow metro sexual belly button shirt marathon on mtv.........bring that **** to oakland and don't see if you leave broke

p.s that style is for ny and so cal....your president are the gotti boyz
Like I said before, There are different SIZES!!! Damn.. ya'll need to go back to school!!!

Originally Posted by mexicanesedude
Yeah, I just wanna say that I love all you haters,
It's not your fault, you was raised to like the smell of ****
Us playas would like to smell the roses.

-spm
+1

I just wanna say that I hope that one day, we can all stop hating on each other and maybe just congratulate.. This is really pathetic.... I was just trying to do something cool for a kid that is trying to get his clothing out there, and believed in me to help him do that. He's hookin it up with a **** ton of clothes, so I took an hour out of my day to take some pictures, figured I'd post em on here cause I had a feeling that most of you would have a similar taste in style and might wanna buy one, But everyone wanted to talk about my hair and if I'm really from the west coast? C'mon, for real?!?!?!?!?

-Jesse

Last edited by JesseJacobs; 03-18-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:22 PM

DEBO is a decent person

The Yutttt-UGHHHHHH kid is back!!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:27 PM

That ***** played out son..... Is that the best you could do?!?!? LoL

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 04:40 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

This is my favorite!!! You said "You think you are sponsored cause you get free **** from a clothing company" ???????????????????????????? Am I slow or is that not what "sponsorship" is? Please correct me if I am wrong... But I would say 90% of riders who are "sponsored" don't get paid, they just get free product????? If you are getting paid, Thats ****** awesome!! I cant even begin to start on this subject because the word "sponsorship" means SO MANY different things... I'll just end by saying your ****** stupid!! LoL

-Jesse

it just shows your state of mind, lets be serious, you got a few shirts because duder knew you would run and tell your friends about the shirts and sell a few, so he gave up 40 $ to make 100$ simple math, has nothing to do with your riding.....obviously. And im not even hating, just laugh when guys like you try to throw "sponsor" around like its something real. Try kane, kawi sponsor, yes they pay him. Lots of people get paid to ride, they are "helping" them ride by providing financial support, you my friend just have a big mouth and wcp knew you would open it to. Ive got a clothing company that throws me cases of ****, who gives a ****, until they pay me to ride its just clothes to wear man. And if this does has something to do with your riding you con'd him with someone elses vid

Last edited by killswitch12283; 03-18-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:49 PM

Wow... That just shows YOUR state of mind... You have no clue what your talkin about.. The kid that runs this clothing company just does it for fun. He works for pepsi and is not trying to make a living off these clothes. I honestly believe he thought I would be someone like you and not do **** for him. He actually was surprised as hell when the other day someone ordered 3 shirts off his site which NEVER gets hit... Thanks to my last post on here. He thanked me like 5 times and gave me a bunch more clothes, (not a few shirts) He has SPONSORED other riders before and they never did anything for him, probably ******* like you.. Do you realize that what you said "he gave up 40$ to make 100$" IS ******* SPONSORSHIP!!! You are the biggest retard I have ever met on here... Why do you think Kawi sponsors Kane? Because they give him a few bikes and some cash, and he goes out to every event and rocks there ****, thus in return, hoping that people see him riding that bike and want to buy one!!!! That is the whole concept of sponsorship!! They give a little, to make alot!! You don't have to get paid to be "Sponsored" Wow... I can't even believe how dumb you are!!! You just need to shut your lips and learn!!!!!!!!!!

-Jesse

Last edited by JesseJacobs; 03-18-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:55 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

pssss this thread will be one big drama,******* drama in every thread but why??? but why? just cuz you like different hair style?
Old 03-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

WOW!!! I didn't realize how fucked up this site is..... You would think that if a fellow stunter posts up some **** like this, you would be supportive and maybe buy a shirt if you can afford it, or simply say "Congrats" But no... You guys wanna put your attention on **** that has NOTHING to do with riding or sponsorship... What kind of "riders" are you?! I have never heard so many HATERS in one spot!!! Anyways, I'll start correcting some of your dumb *** incorrect comments now......

-Jesse
I agree with you and let me be the 1st to congratulate you on your SPONSORSHIP. Whether or not it's just free T-shirts it's ****'n cool that a company is interested enough in your abilities to give you free ****. It's gotta be an awesome feeling. I would be stocked and I'm sure anyone else here would be to.

I hope you realize I was just giving you a hard time about the hair. I still think it's not a real hawk, lol, but that's my opinion and has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and the product you are reping.

I know exactly where you coming from. I put up a post a couple of weeks ago selling oil pick-ups for the F4i at a price that just covered the cost to make it, figuring people would be appreciative, and I got a lot of guys just talk'n ****. It kinda got me down, like why the **** did I even go through this hassle of many extra's to hook up others with and I'm just getting ragged on. But fortunitly there were still a good amount of people that were very greatful and that made it all worth it.

Anyways....Good luck with this. I hope your able to generate sales for this Co. and that more comes your way. Congrates
Old 03-18-2009, 04:58 PM

One word my friend,

HATERS
Old 03-18-2009, 05:00 PM

Jesse,
Im not hating, but you post up your stock gsxr minus an upper with no handbrake a broken front brake lever and stock clutch asking for opinions.. you didnt see this coming. Now your upset people are teasing.. its stuntlife... arent you the same person calling rommel a ***.. thats pretty judgemental for not knowing someone.
Now you call out bullo, sic j and other when everyone isnt all that serious. Relax, go buy a front brake lever and ride a wheely, which is what im about to do. its 72 in PA ....Im out
Old 03-18-2009, 05:01 PM

I agree with you and let me be the 1st to congratulate you on your SPONSORSHIP. Whether or not it's just free T-shirts it's ****'n cool that a company is interested enough in your abilities to give you free ****. It's gotta be an awesome feeling. I would be stocked and I'm sure anyone else here would be to.

I hope you realize I was just giving you a hard time about the hair. I still think it's not a real hawk, lol, but that's my opinion and has absolutely nothing to do with this thread and the product you are reping.

I know exactly where you coming from. I put up a post a couple of weeks ago selling oil pick-ups for the F4i at a price that just covered the cost to make it, figuring people would be appreciative, and I got a lot of guys just talk'n ****. It kinda got me down, like why the **** did I even go through this hassle of many extra's to hook up others with and I'm just getting ragged on. But fortunitly there were still a good amount of people that were very greatful and that made it all worth it.

Anyways....Good luck with this. I hope your able to generate sales for this Co. and that more comes your way. Congrates
Thanks bro, I appreciate i.... And if you ever make one of those pick ups for a 2003 gsxr 600, Let me know!

-Jesse
Old 03-18-2009, 05:07 PM

Jesse,
Im not hating, but you post up your stock gsxr minus an upper with no handbrake a broken front brake lever and stock clutch asking for opinions.. you didnt see this coming. Now your upset people are teasing.. its stuntlife... arent you the same person calling rommel a ***.. thats pretty judgemental for not knowing someone.
Now you call out bullo, sic j and other when everyone isnt all that serious. Relax, go buy a front brake lever and ride a wheely, which is what im about to do. its 72 in PA ....Im out
Well for one, Its not stock, and 2, Some people have other obligations in life, then to just spend all there money on their bike... I lost my bike back in 2006 and just got this thing a month ago.. I got it geared cause a FRIEND of mine hooked it up with 2 sprockets and a chain.. I was trying circles the day before these pictures were taken and broke my lever. I am waiting for an upper stay in the mail, then it will be full fairing. I am trying to save up cause I am going to school in AZ on the 31st. I don't have money to spend on a handbrake right now. I wasn't asking for opinions on my hair, or the bike, I was asking for the CLOTHES... I didn't call out anyone, they were the ones callin...

For only having a bike for a month, getting a clothing sponsor was a pretty dope accomplishment for me, and I try to help the people out that are helping me as much as possible. So I came here thinking people would appreciate the clothes. I was obviously wrong, so whatever.. End of story..

-Jesse

Quick Reply: Calling ALL WEST COAST RIDERS!!!!