View Poll Results: Categorize The Groups as Pro and Am?
Yes, I like things looking good!
30.77%
No, I enjoy the blending of all groups.
30.77%
Don't Matta US!!!
38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Important: Stunt Group Board categories

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 01:16 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Important: Stunt Group Boad Ordering

If you look at StuntLife.com PICTURES or LINKS you will nee that I have AMATEUR and PROFESSIONAL stunt groups...

In an effort to keep some order to this messageboard, would you folks like to have the categories the same? Or leave it as they are now. Im sure there will be 50+ groups soon enough.
Old 10-02-2002, 01:25 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Yea, seperate them, so there aren't a million stunt groups in one spot.
Old 10-02-2002, 01:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
leave your set up the way it is. no need to make amatuer groups feel "smaller" than professional groups. plus, its tough to make the call as to who is amatuer and who is professional.
Old 10-02-2002, 01:31 PM
Creater/Founder

We can also find other way to divide em all....

Riding Groups, Stunt Groups

Pro Stunt Groups, Am Stunt Groups, Riding Groups w/ Stunters
Old 10-02-2002, 01:32 PM

Raybone is an unknown quantity at this point
i say leave it the same and just :axe groups that dont use their forum??? just an idea i like it the way it is
Old 10-02-2002, 01:39 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Shugga
We can also find other way to divide em all....

Riding Groups, Stunt Groups

Pro Stunt Groups, Am Stunt Groups, Riding Groups w/ Stunters
Ya don't wanna get TOO complicated
Old 10-02-2002, 01:40 PM
Creater/Founder

So I could now do I minimum post level to keep a board up... Then it will be filled with BS posts about nothing just to keep it. I want to help out everyone. maybe thier board is dead now but it might take off! You never know.

I dont want to cut people, or have them worry about why they dont get one. So I would like them to all be here. I want to be "that guy" he he

I know that most groups wont want to be classifed as amateur... but if you are groups with the best, come competition time you will be running pro with taht too.

Alot of groups have bitched to me about why thier groups is listed as amateur... but at the competitions they compete as amateur...

You guys decide.
Old 10-02-2002, 01:41 PM
Creater/Founder

Originally posted by nags
Ya don't wanna get TOO complicated
Well, Detriot Street Ryders, Extreme Motorsports, and ValpoBoyz are not stunt groups... but they are an important part of our stunt world...and thats where they are listed there for now...

See my point?
Old 10-02-2002, 01:42 PM

DoubleR Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Shugga - this is your playground - you just let us play there.......I like it the way it is ........even since we are kinda in the middle of being amatuer and pro......so who knows..........

We compete & do shows........oh yes - we never run from the po-po cause that would be wrong......and is a Fellon* (sp?) here in Texas.

*If they get your plate number !
Old 10-02-2002, 01:44 PM

Well, Detriot Street Ryders, Extreme Motorsports, and ValpoBoyz are not stunt groups... but they are an important part of our stunt world...and thats where they are listed there for now...

See my point?
Yea, yea..... hmm... How bout you just leave them alphabetically....
Old 10-02-2002, 01:44 PM
Creater/Founder

Originally posted by Dan@xtremechaos
Shugga - this is your playground - you just let us play there.......I like it the way it is ........even since we are kinda in the middle of being amatuer and pro......so who knows..........
Yes sorta... but i want to make it so that teh majority is happy with it. I bring up these questions when they are brought to me. And since this board is just starting and be HUGE... I want to get it all taken care of now.

Thanks for your help
Old 10-02-2002, 02:12 PM

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds like you really want to change it, so do it! I personally think theres only so much you should change from what SBN was like. Seems like alot of people agree!
Old 10-02-2002, 02:17 PM
Creater/Founder

50 people online now... One considered "pro" .... 12 votes...
Old 10-02-2002, 02:34 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
well!

this is what i think.. in a SPORT as obviously competitive as this, i dont feel that it is really necessary to group people by amateur and pro.. i mean, whos to say??i would say that those who are making a living off of it should be labeled pro. but there is really no way of telling is there?? could go by who has a video out, but that wont work.. i havent seen a PBR vid and those ***** are "SICK".. so i dont feel pro and amatuer is a big deal either way, cuz noone seemed to mind if they were under amatuer in the picture section of the site.. it dont really matta shugg, people gonna show their **** whether they are labeled pro or amatuer and there will always be an amatuer somewhere better than a pro.. so i say leave em all in same group unless it makes it easier for you to seperate em for organization sake. as far as DSR and valpoboyz and those type of groups.. THANX!!! didnt know we were looked at as part of the family.. :D those groups could be seperated cuz speaking for dsr, WE just ride.. and have fun.. not even remotely focused on stunting ya know.. everyone does a wheelie er 2, but for the most part, it just a CLUB THANG!! LATA GUYS!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dsr sticka.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	164  
Old 10-02-2002, 02:53 PM
Creater/Founder

I very much agree with you Ronnie... I just dont want a cluttered mess called a board...

Its gettin pretty messy now in my opinion
Old 10-02-2002, 02:57 PM

Raybone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: well!

Originally posted by DV8Ronnie
this is what i think.. in a SPORT as obviously competitive as this, i dont feel that it is really necessary to group people by amateur and pro.. i mean, whos to say??i would say that those who are making a living off of it should be labeled pro. but there is really no way of telling is there?? could go by who has a video out, but that wont work.. i havent seen a PBR vid and those ***** are "SICK".. so i dont feel pro and amatuer is a big deal either way, cuz noone seemed to mind if they were under amatuer in the picture section of the site.. it dont really matta shugg, people gonna show their **** whether they are labeled pro or amatuer and there will always be an amatuer somewhere better than a pro.. so i say leave em all in same group unless it makes it easier for you to seperate em for organization sake. as far as DSR and valpoboyz and those type of groups.. THANX!!! didnt know we were looked at as part of the family.. :D those groups could be seperated cuz speaking for dsr, WE just ride.. and have fun.. not even remotely focused on stunting ya know.. everyone does a wheelie er 2, but for the most part, it just a CLUB THANG!! LATA GUYS!!

woord up ronnie...just look at the dsr sticka isnt that just sweet

as for me im my own stunt group
Old 10-02-2002, 03:20 PM

Pete_SOI is an unknown quantity at this point
Well ronnie has a point....how are you going to tell apart the pros from amature? I mean I'm sure you can just put the names of the bigger groups in a section called the pros.... but that's sorta front runnin.Yeah you could go buy the peeps that got a vid....but like he said some of the better riders out there don't have vids...?And I've saw some vids out there that I wouldn't really consider the people in them pro's...?Either way is your board ,so do you!! If people don't like it...well later gator!
Old 10-02-2002, 03:52 PM
Creater/Founder

Originally posted by Pete_SOI
Well ronnie has a point....how are you going to tell apart the pros from amature? I mean I'm sure you can just put the names of the bigger groups in a section called the pros.... but that's sorta front runnin.Yeah you could go buy the peeps that got a vid....but like he said some of the better riders out there don't have vids...?And I've saw some vids out there that I wouldn't really consider the people in them pro's...?Either way is your board ,so do you!! If people don't like it...well later gator!
Same as on my website... The are obvious "pro quailty" groups and some that arent...

Cant go by Videos... Look at PBR... Albuquerque Outlaws made a video but they arent "pro"

Pro would be defined as whether or not they are going 100% and trying to make a living off of it.

I believe that any groups HONESTLY trying to make this thier livlihood SHOULD get extra mention, special props, and "front runnin"

Example...
DTE, PBR, D-Mann, StarBoyz, LVX, D-Aces, Triple Xtreme, G.M.O., Mirror Image, SBF, Scooter Trash, SportBikeHype, StreetFighterz, Team XMX, Team X-treem, TenNinety 6

These are teh guys that we all know of. Cause they are big... why? Cause they go everywhere and do shows, compete, made a video, sell merchandise, and many do it FULL TIME. These are the groups that dont compete as AMATEUR in a competition. These are teh pros. This groups deserve special mention in my opinion cause they are doing this for WORK... So any way I can help them is great!

How many of you are working full time jobs and stunt riding on the side? Video or not are you pro? Do you goto as many shows as possible? Do you do stunt shows often? Do you make you living from it? Do you have corporate sponsorship? Are you prepared to quit your job and do this full-time? In a competition will you compete as pro or amateur?

These simple facts and others are how I would determine who is pro and who isnt.

The following is a list of more stunt groups.. MANY Of these groups are AWESOME riders that win competitions and do shows often... Are any of these groups defined as PRO? These I would classify as Amateur Stunt Groups. Soon enough 1/2 of these guys will have quit thier jobs and moved up the ranks to pimp pro guys. these are the up and comers...

Albuquerque Outlaws , ES Boyz, Hooligans ETL, Kaos Crew, Off Limitz Extreme, Outermost, Ronin Riders, Ruff Xtremez, Signs Of Insanity, South Street Boyz, Vertical Outlaws, Vroom Crew, WFO Extreme, Xtreme Chaos

THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT... PLEASE DONT TURN IT INTO ONE. THIS IS A DISCUSSION OF OUR VIEWS... Just had to say that... lol
Old 10-02-2002, 04:22 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
WELL SAID!

i agree with ya shuggs.. hopefully i didnt come off wrong with what i posted. there are obviously groups that stand out above the rest... my post was just for simplicity sake.. cant really go by who is totally livin off of stuntin and only stuntin.. not sure that this industry has much room for too many to be doin that.. i mean, only the starboyz and a handful of others are actually FULL TIMIN it... correct?? just hard for soo many to LIVE off of only so many people that actually take interest in this game so right now... it WILL get bigger, and more people WILL go full time im sure...... anyways.. like i said, i dont think anyone really cares either way... if WE ARE ALLLL JUST RIDERS, yer still gonna here more from the same people that seperate themselves from everyone else now.. so what da diff. ya know.... but like i said, well said, and i agree that those who put the time in, should get somethin back, even if it is a lil ole title of bein a pro... LATA GATA!!!!! AND NO!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHERE YER VISOR IS!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2002, 04:34 PM

Same as on my website... The are obvious "pro quailty" groups and some that arent...

Cant go by Videos... Look at PBR... Albuquerque Outlaws made a video but they arent "pro"

Pro would be defined as whether or not they are going 100% and trying to make a living off of it.

I believe that any groups HONESTLY trying to make this thier livlihood SHOULD get extra mention, special props, and "front runnin"

Example...
DTE, PBR, D-Mann, StarBoyz, LVX, D-Aces, Triple Xtreme, G.M.O., Mirror Image, SBF, Scooter Trash, SportBikeHype, StreetFighterz, Team XMX, Team X-treem, TenNinety 6

These are teh guys that we all know of. Cause they are big... why? Cause they go everywhere and do shows, compete, made a video, sell merchandise, and many do it FULL TIME. These are the groups that dont compete as AMATEUR in a competition. These are teh pros. This groups deserve special mention in my opinion cause they are doing this for WORK... So any way I can help them is great!

How many of you are working full time jobs and stunt riding on the side? Video or not are you pro? Do you goto as many shows as possible? Do you do stunt shows often? Do you make you living from it? Do you have corporate sponsorship? Are you prepared to quit your job and do this full-time? In a competition will you compete as pro or amateur?

These simple facts and others are how I would determine who is pro and who isnt.

The following is a list of more stunt groups.. MANY Of these groups are AWESOME riders that win competitions and do shows often... Are any of these groups defined as PRO? These I would classify as Amateur Stunt Groups. Soon enough 1/2 of these guys will have quit thier jobs and moved up the ranks to pimp pro guys. these are the up and comers...

Albuquerque Outlaws , ES Boyz, Hooligans ETL, Kaos Crew, Off Limitz Extreme, Outermost, Ronin Riders, Ruff Xtremez, Signs Of Insanity, South Street Boyz, Vertical Outlaws, Vroom Crew, WFO Extreme, Xtreme Chaos

THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT... PLEASE DONT TURN IT INTO ONE. THIS IS A DISCUSSION OF OUR VIEWS... Just had to say that... lol
PREACH ON BRUTHA SHUGGS

Quick Reply: Important: Stunt Group Board categories