I hate Kane

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 09:49 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: I hate Kane

nick u call me 2 months ago in regards to your ducati shows expressing some nervousness about your ability on said bike as well as the show aspect. i was more than open and kind and gave u props and helped build your confidence cause we both know ur a fantastic rider and had nothing to worry about... this is how u repay me..

seriously man.. im disappointed bro.. u really do live in your own lil world eh?
Old 03-26-2009, 09:52 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Not only do I believe that what you said is true. I'll give you my take on it.

Competition talent, aka riding well, is in a tangible form of a paycheck for riding better than others on a given contest day.

You're talent in relation to above is a tangible paycheck by playing the part while riding wheelies on any given day.

I'm cool with what we have going. And if you're making money purely off shows and sponsor bucks, good for you. Clint Ewing, Tony L, and many others make more money this way. But they don't come on here yelling about their on the bike talent, they know their place.

Now talent on a motorcycle in the freestyle aspect, I read earlier when you said you're in the top 10 (not technically but suggested, granted) is ludicrous. That's about as legitimate as claiming back cover advertisements as the same as competition riders pictures from events in a magazine. Just like the talent difference described above, one is from riding a bike, and one is from companies using a tool for marketing. I'm down with both and really like when I'm lucky enough to be featured in an avert. Now, I don't claim to have the look companies want to use to appeal to the bike night out demo, so you shouldn't claim to have the bike skills to qualify you as a top level rider. Have some respect for christ sake. It's not like we've not rode around each other enough for someone like me to read that you're doing the latest and greatest..... don't get me started. Even with my torn up shoulder my warm-up wheelie consists of 1 minuet of tricks you're not close to doing. It's not hate, but don't lie to people, you're doing well enough to just be honest.

In no order

Bubash
Bill D
Ernie
Lin
Shin (he competes here all year)
Myself
Flores
Rick Hart
Colton
Darius
Dan Jackson
Luke Emmons
Aaron Twite
Darrick Stafford
JMO
Teach
Jesse Toller
this is the tip of a HUGE talent pool in the US, I just listed 1/4 at best. I didn't forget anyone, I just typed until I got board of it.
aw man i got left off the apex killa list
Old 03-26-2009, 09:54 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kaneone
im disappointed bro...
Mr.do not commit suicide because everything will be fine
Old 03-26-2009, 09:54 PM
UDOWN?

I <3 wheelies is a decent person

everyone knows that really? apparently i didnt get that memo.. and trust me its been a learning exp teaching my agent what to do!! haha..

noooothing to do with my riding skills nope not at all.. your absolutely.. right.. i suck.. ill never make it.. haha.. ppplease..

wooooooooooooooooowwww there my lil pink friend...i never said you had no skills or even sucked at riding.....i just said that there are alot of more skilled riders out there who dont promot themselves and therefore not in the spotlight.................or getting free bikes... you go up one on one with any of the death squad, or jorian and you would get murdered...but you dont see them haveing a factory ride....but you do...why??? cuz you sell yourself...your skillz arnt so great people just wanna sponser you
Old 03-26-2009, 09:57 PM

JOELTAN is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant hate him, but my qualifying highchair stoppie at stuntwars was further than his legit stoppie that he did in the main comp. I didnt even qualify
Old 03-26-2009, 09:58 PM
UDOWN?

dont be dumb.. innovative? technical? top 10 riders? haha.. you serious?
geri stop acting like you know me or have ever ridden with me or have ever seen me actually ride.. get off the internet and go for a rip on your bike..

just cause i dont post video clips for stuntlife every 10 min showing all the new hottness doesnt mean im not doing it.. haha.. seriously.. lol

-kane
and what about your stuntwars runs???????? you must be holding back so us lame rides dont steal your tricks....
Old 03-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by joelhickmanfreestyle
i cant hate him, but my qualifying highchair stoppie at stuntwars was further than his legit stoppie that he did in the main comp. I didnt even qualify
sooo true!! i bombed hardcore in the stoppie contest hahaha.. i think i pulled a wicked 300 in the finals..haha..
was doing sweet in practice though.. haha
Old 03-26-2009, 09:59 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by joelhickmanfreestyle
but my qualifying highchair stoppie at stuntwars was further than his legit stoppie that he did in the main comp. I didnt even qualify
buddy is that some kind of joke?
Old 03-26-2009, 10:02 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

and ive beaten every person on that list in competition... at some point or another..
Before comps were comps, and only a limited 1/5 of the score rested on difficulty.

what it REAAAAAALLLY boils down to is you have no respect for me, never have and never will
Not after you stole a camera that I had in my possession that I had to pay for. And screwed me out of money for a show. And lied like this now on the internet claiming that you can ride well for a professional. You're correct, I have little respect for thieves and liars.

I got nothing else to do but to practice everyday one anyone of the 14 bikes in my garage to bump that skill right back to that "tangible competitve" realm your fansaty world resides in and in that day my friend.. be ready to get stomped by this no-talent-*** clown..
Yes, and the day that I decide to be a lawyer I'll just go to school and get it done, it's easy right? You still can't do a HC circle or any technical trick on command for that matter, you have a real long way to go. And I don't even want to hear that's not what the crowd wants or whatever BS line you'll have for that comment. It's true, you need a lot of work, so get to it. Don't you understand that people like me WANT to be beaten by you. I think it's retarded that a factory rider is so far behind the curve, it's embarrassing. If beating you was an accomplishment, like it should be, then it would matter. But peoples chips are in someone who pushes co-op ads and shows. So it doesn't, not your fault, but you do unfairly catch the slack. I'll admit it.

along the way i do my duty of pushing stunting by doing whatever i can to get stunting into the eyes of new people.
Uh huh, as long as you get paid. You're not doing us favors if your favors are just jobs you take. You're just working, and I don't blame you. But don't act like you're doing a civic duty.

you just pride yourself of being more real cause you like to play the "im still a broke *** with a clapped out bike" card...
-kane
No, I just ride a lot, pride myself on my riding skills. And I put hard work into what I do. So when someone like you tells me I need to work on my talent well go figure, it doesn't sit well. As you said, you consider talent getting paid to do wheelies, I consider talent.... well, talent.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:03 PM
UDOWN?

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Hey now over 3 years ago at moto mayhem does not count! That's like Pauly claiming the XSBA title from 1983 or whenever it was! It's gotta be 2 years to date to be relevant! haha
not talkin **** at all apex i like your sytle alot you remind me of my friend hale's style and thats saying alot......but you were not anywhere even close to your skill level today 3 yrs ago.......what kanes trying to say is like if some dude came outa the wood works telling every body he used to beat nickey hyden in races...neglecting to mention they were six and on bmx bikes
Old 03-26-2009, 10:05 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

whos cane

Old 03-26-2009, 10:11 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

nick u call me 2 months ago in regards to your ducati shows expressing some nervousness about your ability on said bike as well as the show aspect. i was more than open and kind and gave u props and helped build your confidence cause we both know ur a fantastic rider and had nothing to worry about... this is how u repay me..

seriously man.. im disappointed bro.. u really do live in your own lil world eh?
Haha I was calling about something else completely at the time. But the subject did come up. In the end, the problem is, you coming on here playing big dick. And my calling you out on it. You consider it jabbing at you and a lack of respect. So be it, be disappointed.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:11 PM

P L P is a decent person

hahaha! dumb behind self
Old 03-26-2009, 10:12 PM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

Last edited by ANTI-SOCIAL; 03-26-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

before contests were contests? so you mean only the 6 event post april 08 xdl season that YOU WON and helped write the rules for, counts as contests and the umpteen years of competition, or the other series within US boundaries dont? im lost?

and lets not talk about screwing people out of money homie, how was central america? or transcountry bike shipping? hotel fees? fuel? awww hell with it.. i forget anything pre april 08 never happened haha..

paulies camera.. haha thats hilarious? you think he could snag a cheap one on clearance over at WOW i heard hes got the hookup for most time spent in lot.

nick i dont always charge for my stuntshows, and a stuntshow would never be a civic duty haha..

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 03-26-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by ANTI-SOCIAL
can i get some?
Old 03-26-2009, 10:36 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kaneone
define talent? Most upside down backwards circle wheelies? I thought figuring out how to make the money while making the wheelies was the talent?

-kane

+1,000,000,000
Old 03-26-2009, 10:51 PM

Endotransit will become famous soon enough

can i get somethin to drink with all the . Im really thirsty! Just settle it with this years standings of comps!!!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:55 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

before contests were contests? so you mean only the 6 event post april 08 xdl season that YOU WON and helped write the rules for, counts as contests and the umpteen years of competition, or the other series within US boundaries dont? im lost?

and lets not talk about screwing people out of money homie, how was central america? or transcountry bike shipping? hotel fees? fuel? awww hell with it.. i forget anything pre april 08 never happened haha..

paulies camera.. haha thats hilarious? you think he could snag a cheap one on clearance over at WOW i heard hes got the hookup for most time spent in lot.

nick i dont always charge for my stuntshows, and a stuntshow would never be a civic duty haha..

-kane
woods never won a comp then

bike in avatar looks awesome pinky

Last edited by br denis; 03-26-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:03 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by Endotransit
can i get somethin to drink with all the . Im really thirsty! Just settle it with this years standings of comps!!!!!
id rather settle it with this years tax returns and earnings..

the beauty of stunting is that it we are artists that stunting is our graffiti...
its hard to justify the quality or worth of art, everyone has their own tastes..

i enjoy my art, and am blessed that as many people enjoy it as they do.

-kane

Quick Reply: I hate Kane