Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 01:53 AM

alicia417 is a decent person
Re: Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
they got paid, and the promoter finally dropped the female stunt comp gimmick. now theres other drama on the horizon for clutch control. im sure there will be a post on it in a few months if not resolved by then.
Originally Posted by *trix*
everyone eventually got their money
no we didn't. me and brandy haven't seen a penny.

Originally Posted by Brandy V
I never got paid. Neither did Alicia
we got bamboozled. hopefully karma will catch up to that piece of ****.

Originally Posted by *trix*
I thought alie said everyone got paid
she did after having to sue his *** but me and brandy haven't recieved anything

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
i know i can be a dick....sorry. i spoke to him months ago about it. some misunderstanding about who was invited and who would be paid for ect. i think the whole female stunt comp thing was a marketing gimmick to begin with but i can't speak for him. maybe it wasn't taken seriously, i dont know. if i had a dollar for everytime someone blew smoke up my *** about stunting i'd be rich you know?
misunderstanding?!?!?! i'm not saying that i expect that girls should be paid equal to the guys.. i know that we can't do circles, blah blah blah. but HE'S the one who advertised that! he stated all over his website and on the sign up sheet that female stunt comp winners would recieve payouts of $2000, $1500, and $1000. those were his own words. that's called FALSE ADVERTISING and ******* people over, not a "misunderstanding".
Old 06-15-2009, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Juca
cuz you dont have a dick.
yeah well we have *****! so HA!
Old 06-15-2009, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by Juca
what you can say to her...why 90 % of other riders cant be paid,but she always can take rims from his car and he will pay. so if you have to pay for something and someone do this **** to you,i can bet that you will try to pay after this

trust me, next time i'm in that area, i am definately looking into planning something like this...
Old 06-15-2009, 02:51 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

hopefully real stunters will boycott this event this year,you should make a "Boycott C.C." thread like a month prior to the event,that is, if there is another event
Old 06-15-2009, 12:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by alicia417
i know that we can't do circles, blah blah blah.
Leah's gonna have **** on smash pretty soon

Old 06-15-2009, 12:25 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

trust me, next time i'm in that area, i am definately looking into planning something like this...
go girl kill that fcking pig
Old 06-15-2009, 02:46 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

I wish I had *****, damn I would never leave the house lol. For real on this you guys can start a boycot type post but unless you have been to the street ride or show for this you have no idea how many people go. I would say there had to be damn near 3000 riders on the street ride and I herd since i didn't go the show had more and these are all people who just want to watch and see what's up. So either way this tool is getting paid out the *** at these shows and should just pay up.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
hopefully real stunters will boycott this event this year,you should make a "Boycott C.C." thread like a month prior to the event,that is, if there is another event
Originally Posted by EGO
I wish I had *****, damn I would never leave the house lol. For real on this you guys can start a boycot type post but unless you have been to the street ride or show for this you have no idea how many people go. I would say there had to be damn near 3000 riders on the street ride and I herd since i didn't go the show had more and these are all people who just want to watch and see what's up. So either way this tool is getting paid out the *** at these shows and should just pay up.
yeah i'm gonna post up a thread about this around early september. the douchebag is already advertising for a CC 09 when he hasn't even paid all the 08 competitors . and he has the money. the ****** rides around on ducati's so i KNOW he can afford to pay us. grrr!!!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Leah's gonna have **** on smash pretty soon
yeah i bet!! i'm bummed i didn't get to ride with her before she moved to the east coast. it looks like she has idle on lock though and straight murdering it with no handers! so i imagine she'll have circles soon!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 PM

mb32 will become famous soon enoughmb32 will become famous soon enough

just make sure everyone says they are gonna ride at cc and no one show up.

i dont care if ya suck or are the best rider ever dont say your gonna pay and have a comp and dont pay. thats bs.

oh and dont hate cause the girls get sponsers and what not just hit the lot work you *** off and it will happen to you.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:27 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah i bet!! i'm bummed i didn't get to ride with her before she moved to the east coast. it looks like she has idle on lock though and straight murdering it with no handers! so i imagine she'll have circles soon!
Iono if im sposed to say anything lol but I saw her do 3/4 of a recon O in a 2 parking car wide space girl is doin her thing thing
Old 06-15-2009, 08:30 PM

und1sputed is a decent person

bust that moitherfucker in the eye next time u see him !
Old 06-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by und1sputed
lol i'd like to see that....
Old 06-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

Originally Posted by mb32
just make sure everyone says they are gonna ride at cc and no one show up.

i dont care if ya suck or are the best rider ever dont say your gonna pay and have a comp and dont pay. thats bs.

oh and dont hate cause the girls get sponsers and what not just hit the lot work you *** off and it will happen to you.
1st paragraph: cc is pretty big around here.....the boycott threads will be posted but everyone will still show.
2nd paragraph: agreed but big or small, local or not....bullshit and having smoke blown way up your *** are part of the sport. i've had to hassle people for promised $. it sucks and i wish it wasn't that way but i half expect it.
3rd paragraph: female double standards are bullshit.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:52 AM

Brandy V is a decent person

Iono if im sposed to say anything lol but I saw her do 3/4 of a recon O in a 2 parking car wide space girl is doin her thing thing

Props to her that's bad ***.

For people to judge us on our riding is bs. Nobody knows anybody's life story and everybody is different. I'll worry about my riding and mind my own business. This whole thread is about us not getting money promised to us......

"The checks are in the mail"

-Allan Lane
Old 06-16-2009, 01:02 AM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by und1sputed
ahhh yeah he is one BMF! if I were you i would swing and run like hell cause a guy that big can't be fast lol
Old 06-16-2009, 01:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Brandy V
Props to her that's bad ***.

For people to judge us on our riding is bs. Nobody knows anybody's life story and everybody is different. I'll worry about my riding and mind my own business. This whole thread is about us not getting money promised to us......

"The checks are in the mail"

-Allan Lane
Word up - its cool seein you chicks kill **** out there. Its not on the level of pro guy riders but who gives a ****. The fact that you picked up a bike and are puttin in work is all that matters and if an agreement had been made, money shoulda been paid Hope it all works out for you
Old 06-16-2009, 01:05 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

lead pipe to the dome piece solves alot of problems...nuff said get yo money
Old 06-17-2009, 01:46 PM

that is awesome. jessica is getting close too, she can do recons around the lot and can dip 180 degrees. i think jessica, leah, and isa will all have circles by the end of summer at the latest!

Word up - its cool seein you chicks kill **** out there. Its not on the level of pro guy riders but who gives a ****. The fact that you picked up a bike and are puttin in work is all that matters and if an agreement had been made, money shoulda been paid Hope it all works out for you
agreed!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:29 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

this thread made me eat chicken nugs

Quick Reply: Clutch Control 08 RIP-OFF