To Snitch? Or Not To Snitch?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 08:19 PM
www.STUNTRIDE.com

MiNi GuineA is a decent person
Angry To Snitch? Or Not To Snitch?

So.... Sunday I find myself in a interesting situation.. I live off a main highway on a 1 mile strech of paved road before the road turnds to dirt and your enter Hazard County if you can figure that out. Im on my way home and I see this older biker looking guy sitting on his restored Indian in the middle of the road. I pull behind him and he waves me bye and I pull up next to him thinking hes broken down. I pull up to see whats up and i look over and see someone off in the woods sitting on a busa. He tells me his son just lost control of the bike and went off in the bushes. I ask if they need help pulling it out and he tells me they got it and I go home.

About an hour later I get on the bike and start to pull out of the development and see ******* cops everywhere. I pull up next to the Sheriff car and see them walk out of the woods on the bike. I ask if the guy just left the bike out there and he tell me yea, and asks if i saw who did it. I say yea and he replies the guy on the red bike? At this point I know something up and stop giving info, he asks for my info and I gave him my card and leave.

The prob is I know the kid on the bike, he got busted for stealing my friends bike. His family lives down that road, thats where he parts the bikes at. The detective is blowing up my phone, they have put 2&2 together and want me to ID the guy. Now the kid who got his bike back got my number from the report and wants to know who he is.

I dont steal ****, I dont wanna be involved in it the kid got his bike back. This dude is a criminal, I got no doubt he will **** with my ****. Am I wrong here for just wanting to be left alone?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:22 PM

jbstunts is a decent person
Re: To Snitch? Or Not To Snitch?

leave well enough alone. see the prob is your name is on the report wich will be available to his defense attorney and he will know who snitched him out
Old 01-27-2009, 08:25 PM

getlikeme is an unknown quantity at this point

dude rat that ************ out so he can get wuts comin to him... who cares that he got his bike back.. sounds like he needs ta have a good ole hazard county *** whoopin... be a good person n let the guy know who stole his bike
Old 01-27-2009, 08:25 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i dont steal bikes and i dont think its a good thing to be doing but like jb said, just leave it alone. kid has his bike, end of story. if my **** got stolen and i got my bike back in same condition i wouldnt really give a **** about the dude that stole it.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:29 PM

Longfellow is a decent person

Originally Posted by getlikeme
dude rat that ************ out so he can get wuts comin to him... who cares that he got his bike back.. sounds like he needs ta have a good ole hazard county *** whoopin... be a good person n let the guy know who stole his bike
No snitching
Old 01-27-2009, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i dont steal bikes and i dont think its a good thing to be doing but like jb said, just leave it alone. kid has his bike, end of story. if my **** got stolen and i got my bike back in same condition i wouldnt really give a **** about the dude that stole it.
wattatoa
Old 01-27-2009, 08:31 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

Snitch that ***** ****** out!!!! whos next your buddy again, or your bike? and you know that he is going to get smart and start hideing the bikes somewhere else.
I hate bike thieves above all others.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:31 PM

ok check out this senerio... ur bike gets stole n ur pissed as hell n wanna know who stole ur bike cuz u wanna beat the **** out of em..(which i know i would).. but maybe not everybody thinks like me? but you would wanna know who stole it especially if u know sumbody that knows who did it...
Old 01-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I bet you would say diffrent If it accually happened to you .
Old 01-27-2009, 08:33 PM

ENASNI TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Let the kid know who took his bike. The thief isnt a friend of yours. Let the kid handle it.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:33 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

come on son you no you would be furious if someone stole your bike. I no i would break some **** if mine got stolen even if it came back it better condition . Cause this kid has his name involved i would stay out of it or call and leave an anonymous tip who is the thieve.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:34 PM
caballero del diablo

or at least tell the guy who got his busa stolen then get the boys together and make that ****** drink his food for the rest of his life
Old 01-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by deanknight636
Snitch that ***** ****** out!!!! whos next your buddy again, or your bike? and you know that he is going to get smart and start hideing the bikes somewhere else.
I hate bike thieves above all others.
+1
Old 01-27-2009, 08:35 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Daveyyy_Pie
No snitching
when your **** gets jacked you will say otherwise
Old 01-27-2009, 08:36 PM

or at least tell the guy who got his busa stolen then get the boys together and make that ****** drink his food for the rest of his life
+5623459008234124144
Old 01-27-2009, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I bet you would say diffrent If it accually happened to you .
i think its funny how everybody is like snitch him out cause they wanna beat him up. do you actually think someone will learn from beating them up. if yall are that silly i got a bridge in brooklyn i wanna sell u. revenge doesnt help ****
Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

snitches get stitches... u know how that goes... he might go to jail but he'll get out... if u rat him out u'll always be on his **** list... leave the rat stuff for grandmothers and *******
Old 01-27-2009, 08:38 PM
caballero del diablo

yeah it does.......if you do it right
Old 01-27-2009, 08:39 PM
caballero del diablo

Originally Posted by jbstunts
i think its funny how everybody is like snitch him out cause they wanna beat him up. do you actually think someone will learn from beating them up. if yall are that silly i got a bridge in brooklyn i wanna sell u. revenge doesnt help ****
yeah it does.............. if u do it right
Old 01-27-2009, 08:42 PM

yeah it does.............. if u do it right
dude, unless u go steal something from him thats the same value it does not. see if u go do physical harm to this person then u are just as bad or a worse person. one day yall will learn about forgiveness.

Quick Reply: To Snitch? Or Not To Snitch?