To Snitch? Or Not To Snitch?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:08 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough
Re: To Snitch? Or Not To Snitch?

Originally Posted by YSRRider
Yeah, I snitched, come **** with my house!

fagget with guns ************ id break your jaw you steped to my face you stupid ****. . . .

your the only scared little bitch
Old 01-27-2009, 11:09 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by sol5269
if we're all friends then we roll up to dudes house deep as **** and blow his **** up... then take the bike back... thats the way it works... **** the law they arent gonna help any of us.. and for anyone to think otherwise is absolutly retarded
true dat im not sayin tell the cops. im sayin exactly what ur sayin
Old 01-27-2009, 11:09 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

LOL whatever.......... nothing pisses me off more than thief's, I've had **** stolen that wasnt insured. bicycles, snowmobiles...misc small valuables.

**** thiefs, may they all burn in hell.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:10 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

sol5269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deanknight636
true dat im not sayin tell the cops. im sayin exactly what ur sayin

hell yeah... im sayin dont rat to the cops... but as far as tellin the dude that got his **** jacked... if i knew who took my boys bike i def would
Old 01-27-2009, 11:12 PM
caballero del diablo

deanknight636 is a decent person

hell yeah... im sayin dont rat to the cops... but as far as tellin the dude that got his **** jacked... if i knew who took my boys bike i def would
Agreed 100%......lets go ride

fiddy pimpin is a decent person

I grew up to the saying..."Snitches get stiches"

Jus sayin....
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

LOL whatever.......... nothing pisses me off more than thief's, I've had **** stolen that wasnt insured. bicycles, snowmobiles...misc small valuables.

and i hate **** talkers who try and act tough on the internet... i guarentee face to face even if u did have a gun, u wouldnt use it... and i also guarentee that ur the same idiot that leaves ur **** outside unlocked with the ****** keys in the ignition
Old 01-27-2009, 11:13 PM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

i hope someone steals your computer so we dont have to see you on here
Old 01-27-2009, 11:13 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

Originally Posted by deanknight636
Agreed 100%......lets go ride
BRRRAAAAAAAP
Old 01-27-2009, 11:14 PM

Theros is a decent person

Yeah, I snitched, come **** with my house!
I look forward to the day someone tries to break into my house/car/jack my bike. One warning is all they get.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:19 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

Originally Posted by Theros
I look forward to the day someone tries to break into my house/car/jack my bike. One warning is all they get.

i want someone to come in my house when im not home... theres no warning there lol
Old 01-27-2009, 11:20 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Tell the kid. Dont tell the cops. Snitching gets a beating around here even if you're not involved. I had a Quad stolen from me a while back... never got a hold of it again. If the guy was turned into the cops by one of my friends... I would beat their ***. Nobody snitches around me.. that **** is for pussies. I think people should make their own justice and stop leaving it up to some ******* system that will do the theif NO GOOD!

Tell that kid and let him level it.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:21 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

and i hate **** talkers who try and act tough on the internet... i guarentee face to face even if u did have a gun, u wouldnt use it... and i also guarentee that ur the same idiot that leaves ur **** outside unlocked with the ****** keys in the ignition

LOL! I have guns... who doesnt? mine dont leave the yard. Absolutely I would stick a gun in someones face if I caught them creeping in my yard, CLEARLY the law limits the actions you can take but it'll send a message to someone thats on your land. I've left my bike outside at night a few times on accident, it happens.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

Originally Posted by YogiR6
Tell the kid. Dont tell the cops. Snitching gets a beating around here even if you're not involved. I had a Quad stolen from me a while back... never got a hold of it again. If the guy was turned into the cops by one of my friends... I would beat their ***. Nobody snitches around me.. that **** is for pussies. I think people should make their own justice and stop leaving it up to some ******* system that will do the theif NO GOOD!

hell yeah... someone with ***** just entered the thread... thank u for sayin what i've been tryin to say the whole time
Old 01-27-2009, 11:22 PM
www.tobefast.com

LOL! I have guns... who doesnt? mine dont leave the yard. Absolutely I would stick a gun in someones face if I caught them creeping in my yard, CLEARLY the law limits the actions you can take but it'll send a message to someone thats on your land. I've left my bike outside at night a few times on accident, it happens.

does anyone actually listen to this tool still?
Old 01-27-2009, 11:23 PM

Theros is a decent person

i want someone to come in my house when im not home... theres no warning there lol
That's no fun. I want to see the look on his face when I tell him I'm gonna re-arrange a few body parts if he doesn't comply.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:23 PM
www.tobefast.com

hell yeah... someone with ***** just entered the thread... thank u for sayin what i've been tryin to say the whole time

Props
Old 01-27-2009, 11:27 PM

ok, I can agree with snitching to the cops...... but it depends on the situation. witnessing a theft/robbery or murder is a lot different then seeing someone take off from the cops for doing a wheelie. And keep in mind that you ******* thieves and squids running around crashing bikes and steeling them every 2 days raise the insurance rates for the rest of us that just want to ride and have fun.

I bought my R1 when I was 18 and didnt quote insurance before I signed papers, most places wouldnt even insure me on it because I was under 21 (you'll shoot yer eye out kid!) and the rest wanted $3500-$6000 a year, many of those quotes were just liability.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 PM
HAVE U SEEN MY BANANA?

**** guns those are for pussies... man up and start usin what god gave ya... and fyi if u gave a **** about ur stuff then u wouldnt accidently leave ur **** outside... i guess thats the difference between me and u... i actually respect my **** and take steps to try and keep it safe... didnt ur mom ever tell u put ur bike in the garage so it dont get stolen??? news flash she was sayin it for a ****** reason retard
Old 01-27-2009, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by wheelburns
i hope someone steals your computer so we dont have to see you on here

Originally Posted by Theros
+1

does anyone actually listen to this tool still?
You're opinions dont matter, your still a virgin.

Quick Reply: To Snitch? Or Not To Snitch?