The Truth About Omr

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: The Truth About Omr

oh you edited your post....lol
Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I will never spoon with you again.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:22 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I love the term surprise date, but it came to me too late.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by excessa
I will never spoon with you again.
damn
Old 01-22-2009, 03:24 PM

I'm going to tell you what my boyfriend tells me.

"Ow! stop it! what the **** is wrong with you? who taught you that?"

It fits nearly every situation. changed my life.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:25 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

your first mistake. It's when you turn your back that you end up on a surprise date with OMR.
u've experienced this?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:26 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I'm going to tell you what my boyfriend tells me.

"Ow! stop it! what the **** is wrong with you? who taught you that?"

It fits nearly every situation. changed my life.
boyfriend? aren't u still married??

eh... lemme not thread jack, lol.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:26 PM

Just don't read too much into it Roger. I like the thing you did with the pliers.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:27 PM

Just don't read too much into it Roger. I like the thing you did with the pliers.
kinky
Old 01-22-2009, 03:44 PM
also known as OMR

becca is very susan orman ish ...lol

she has moments of brilliance and then pops out of gear like an old ford transmission ...lol
Old 01-22-2009, 03:46 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

roger!!!!!!!!! quarter mile long stoppies this weekend at cycle palooza brand new track yo!

i doing everything possible to heal up my knee so i can make it out!!
Old 01-22-2009, 03:48 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by secret weapon
roger!!!!!!!!! quarter mile long stoppies this weekend at cycle palooza brand new track yo!

i doing everything possible to heal up my knee so i can make it out!!
make sure you get your money up front , that guy has screwed a lot of riders in the past , i made him pay up front when i did cyclepalooza or i told him i was leaving
Old 01-22-2009, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
make sure you get your money up front , that guy has screwed a lot of riders in the past , i made him pay up front when i did cyclepalooza or i told him i was leaving
omer, the businessman

Old 01-22-2009, 04:01 PM
myspace.com/dustindstunts

secret weapon will become famous soon enough

thanks for advice, i think the vendors are paying us
Old 01-22-2009, 04:51 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by secret weapon
i think

you think? yeah your not getting paid **** hahaha.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:37 PM

becca is very susan orman ish ...lol

she has moments of brilliance and then pops out of gear like an old ford transmission ...lol
who is this orman chick, is she hot or kind of butch? I just want to know which direction you were going with that.

Old 01-23-2009, 05:25 PM
also known as OMR

who is this orman chick, is she hot or kind of butch? I just want to know which direction you were going with that.

she is an investment guru who at times is brilliant but then she will say some **** like your "sock drawer needs to be in order for your investments to be in order" the point i was trying to make was that some times you amaze me with your intelligence but then other times i think you are very high