Old 01-19-2009, 11:33 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve
Re: stuntwars security

You Got Owned !!!!! Lol Lol Lol
Old 01-19-2009, 11:34 AM

Huge Matt is a decent person

Jeez....I've been to Stuntwars every year since 2005 and this year I definitely had a blast riding with everyone and hanging out. It was my first ever comp, I had fun overall and I'd like to come back and do it bigger next time...I will have to honestly say that some of the security throughout the weekend were going out of their way to make sure that people didn't have a good time. I had a few words with one for rudely pushing me out of the way while I was trying to film my boy's run and I wasn't even on the fence. Grabbed me by the shirt, which is normally an automattic backfist to the jaw. I think that a lot of those guys may have just gotten back from Iraq and don't know the difference between a punk *** stunter and "insurgents"....I also heard a TON of people saying that they won't be back to ride. That was the buzz on sunday in the pits. If riders have to pay cash to be out there on the track, they shouldn't get clowned on the mic either.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:58 AM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

you get bitched up, then turn around and post the video? if you were truly doing nothing wrong, then you should have whooped his sorry ***! what the **** is wrong with you? you dont let a ****** put his hands on you like that! grow some ***** and stick up for yourself.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:59 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by SEAN_PARRISH10
LISTENING TO ALL THIS BULLSHIT IS ****** STUPID.....ITS ******* STUNTWARS .... ... KEY WORD IN THERE IS STUNT.... YOU MOTHER ******* GET SO GOD DAMN POLITICAL OVER **** .... AND SOME OF YOU WERENT EVEN THERE .... ESP YOU VERTICAL LIMITS ...... @ THE RIDERS MEETING THEY SAID YOU COULD RIDE PIT BIKES AROUND .... THEY ALSO SAID MEDIA COULD STAND ON THE FENCE..... BUT OVERGROWN SECURTIY BADASSES.. SAID NO ...

THIS SPORT IS GETTING TO BIG FOR ITSELF .... I HAVE BEEN @ STUNTWARS SINCE 02 .... AND IT WAS WAY BETTER THEN .. WHEN IT WAS A ****** FREE FOR ALL ... .THAT WAS WHEN STUNTING WAS GOOD...
You're right, it is political, cuz that's where the money is.... and i wasn't there. Obviously ole boy didn't make it to the riders meeting cuz he didn't say anthing about it. So which makes me think he didn't pay to ride which means he probably didn't have a bracelet, which means he probably shouldn't have been riding........ I'm not disagreeing that maybe the security wasn't a little overboard, but when people start talking about sueing over some petty ****.... That's retarded......

And with the current economic situation, companies are looking for any reason to cut costs, so yeah, might wanna act like we have some sense so that events can survive.... So quit thinking about yourself and think outside the box....
Old 01-19-2009, 12:05 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

didn't read this thread, just saw the vid.. and i don't know what you did, but i can tell you that when that security guard(if thats what he wants to call himself) let go of my neck, it would been on like donkeykong.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:05 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

The whole you can't ride 50's around at stunt events is a joke.
I remember doing paid shows at places and getting the same treatment.
I mean come on its a 50 who cares. If you not gonna let stunters do what they like to do then don't have an event.

I can't believe nobody tried to help that little guy out. Soeone should of rode there bike into him at like 30mph and bounced out. That security guy looks like a fool. I bet he wears Ed hardy and affliction clothing also
Old 01-19-2009, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
The whole you can't ride 50's around at stunt events is a joke.
I remember doing paid shows at places and getting the same treatment.
I mean come on its a 50 who cares. If you not gonna let stunters do what they like to do then don't have an event.

I can't believe nobody tried to help that little guy out. Soeone should of rode there bike into him at like 30mph and bounced out. That security guy looks like a fool. I bet he wears Ed hardy and affliction clothing also
i was gonna say his moms underwear
Old 01-19-2009, 12:10 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lee majors
didn't read this thread, just saw the vid.. and i don't know what you did, but i can tell you that when that security guard(if thats what he wants to call himself) let go of my neck, it would been on like donkeykong.

+1
Old 01-19-2009, 12:13 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

ok im not going to read the last 2 pages since it seems like ppl are saying the same crap over and over . but isnt fl an easy state to get a ccp ??? in my eyes that guard is lucky he didnt get shot ...... all u bouncers / security guards should keep that in mind .
Old 01-19-2009, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by juzslidin
ok im not going to read the last 2 pages since it seems like ppl are saying the same crap over and over . but isnt fl an easy state to get a ccp ??? in my eyes that guard is lucky he didnt get shot ...... all u bouncers / security guards should keep that in mind .

oh stop, you ain't gonna shoot anyone
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by juzslidin

i really do not think this security guards action merits someone shooting him. why would he have needed a gun? if he truly did nothing to provoke this, then he should have been swinging! and if your a *****, and wont defend yourself, then shut the **** up, and walk away!
Old 01-19-2009, 12:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like he hurt ur ego more than anything....**** happens ....u should have just grabbed him back and slobber on his neck ,make your body limp and let him drag u,that would have pissed him off more..
Old 01-19-2009, 01:38 PM

kilaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like some one need to add weight training to their routine!!
Old 01-19-2009, 01:48 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

so the security guards could ride 50's up by the stands and run into people on them but you could not

my son got ran into by one of the security guards on a 50 on saturday
Old 01-19-2009, 02:35 PM

Huge Matt is a decent person

So much Stuntwars drama this year...

I think this pic says it all. Even the punks on 50's in the background....LMAO

Last edited by Huge Matt; 01-19-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:47 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

+

=

Old 01-19-2009, 02:51 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SIC J
\ but i dont ever threaten them or say anything that can get me in trouble. i watch what i say. and sometimes, you just need to be the bigger person and keep your mouth shut in certain situations.
about a month ago i told 2 troopers i hope they died in a traffic stop. and i specifically said i hoped it was before christmas.. and i was punching my truck. when they told me to stop i said its this or you..

they didnt do anything..except give me boatloads of tickets..i was at my house when they pulled me over...so i eventually just walked in the house and told em to get the **** off my property aha

they didnt even try to choke me

Last edited by R1wonder; 01-19-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:58 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Greg Mcglynn
I bet he wears Ed hardy and affliction clothing also
YOu just earned like 29349320 points from me. If anyone in here owns anything of that brand...ur a DOUCHE. GET UR OWN STYLE!!!

Quick Reply: stuntwars security