stuntwars security

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 05:14 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person
Re: stuntwars security

Its an on the fence kinda deal really...

On one hand, you violated the rules that were told to you from what i read numerous times before things escalated to the point that it did...

HOWEVER, whether it is a COP or a security guard, they can not use PHYSICAL force on you for things you say verbally unless it is threatning... If you made anything that could be mis-construed as a threat to him then it would be one thing... You kept going towards the exit as instructed, and u could have killed him and everyone he knows a bitch and he cant do **** legally...

Yes, i think u would have a easy case that would probably end up getting you a nice lil chunk of change.... buuut at the same of time if u wouldnt have tried to act cool by blatantly defying the rules being told to you they wouldnt have had to be so offensive on the stance although the guy seems the type that wanted a reason for it to escalate...

I can see it both ways personally...
Old 01-19-2009, 05:19 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

when you go to court walk in with a boom box on your shoulder and have it playing "i get money" by fiddy cent
Old 01-19-2009, 05:47 AM
JD

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by I_throw_nickels
when you go to court walk in with a boom box on your shoulder and have it playing "i get money" by fiddy cent

lol... and be sure and videotape THAT TOO!!! lol
Old 01-19-2009, 05:56 AM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

doesnt matter if your 125lbs or 325lbs if your talkin **** to me, security or not, your getting choked the **** out!!! you dont talk **** then expect no reprocusions. the "you cant touch me or i'll sue" bullshit is why society is so fucked up! i dont agree with the power trip bullshit but if your told not to do something than respect that.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:25 AM
JD

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
doesnt matter if your 125lbs or 325lbs if your talkin **** to me, security or not, your getting choked the **** out!!! you dont talk **** then expect no reprocusions. the "you cant touch me or i'll sue" bullshit is why society is so fucked up! i dont agree with the power trip bullshit but if your told not to do something than respect that.
Oh i agree, respect means alot and if your shitty and respectful to me regardless your prolly gon get the same back... however, since he wasnt some random guy but security acting like a bad ***.. **** it...

I mean, i dont condone working with law enforcement in any way, shape, or form... but hittin up an attorney to see wat kind of potential the case could have wont hurt nothing..

When your in a professional setting, you have to pretty much expect when situations escalate, its either gonna end up being physical or someone talking ****... if your on the "professional" end of it then you have to keep your cool or chance **** like this happenin...
Old 01-19-2009, 06:34 AM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

If you're on their property they can do whatever they want. My buddy was a bouncer in a bar in Virginia Beach and would grab guys by the neck and toss them out on a daily basis and they would always go out crying that they were going to sue the bar. They would all laugh and say "See you in court! LOL" Even the cops would laugh at the dumb *************. Of course they never sued.

And unless you have a few thousand dollars and a several years of time..I would reconsider any type of suing. I know because I have used a lawyer and sued a guy who owed me a whole lot of money. Well after paying the lawyer a few thousand dollars, it took over 3 years just to get a judgement on my behalf and the scumbag is so broke I can't even collect my my money from them. And even if he DID have money, he could always file bankrupcy and never have to pay me a dime.

SO next time something like that happens, if you feel you were being wronged, punch him in the nuts.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:24 AM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Press Charges and they are going to Laugh at you and you will be wasting ur time...Like a few others Said if you run off at the mouth then expect to have that happen ...You said you are 125 lbs so then why run off at the mouth if you were not going to do **** about it sorry but you made urself look like a punk.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:37 AM

Griffy is a decent person

i worked at a huge nightclub and when they kick out drunk people and use excessive force there really isnt **** they can do becuase they are DRUNK. its just he said she said. but one night a big tough guy bouncer drug a sober guy out by the neck and fucked him up.(wasnt even the guy starting ****) but didnt realize there was a camera where he was doin it or just thought he would get away with it? either way he got fired and the club got sued and dude got paid bigtime! oh and it was out of court. becuase after managment seen the video they knew they were fucked.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:47 AM

oh and last night i seen a dude get beat by 6 security guards and the manager of the bar was watching.... off in the back lot at the club. i just cought the tail end of it the last few punches and security scrambling back inside to look unsuspicious. the guy was headed to his truck to leave when they jumped him... im sure he isnt gona be able to press charges. they were tellin people that the guy "got into a fight and the other guy left already " personally i think most of the security guards ive met are the small dick have to be a tough guy stereotype. not all but probably 98% and ive met and chilled with alot but they in a instant could get that i have to be tough not smart attitude. they are very unprofessional people.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:44 AM

i just watched the video and u was aggin that **** on the whole time.... doubt it would stand up in court and the part where u sait that your neck was starting to hurt and laughed... better edit that out... i think the security guards just needed a hug they could have been having a rough day?
Old 01-19-2009, 09:53 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats fucked up, if you were indeed only riding a 50 around and they gripped u up like that. You were not posing a threat at all to that guy, he's obviously got a hard on for bein a tough guy.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:02 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

They kept ******* with me for riding the 50 on the grass. I was in 1st gear at idle like they said, was just going to get a beer . The cops on the bicycles where straight dicks
Old 01-19-2009, 10:06 AM

SEAN_PARRISH10 is a decent person

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
so what really happened is you were riding your 50 around the vendors, they told you you couldn't, you said **** that, i'm a stunter, headed to the pits, they caught up with you and bitched you out cuz they just told you not to be riding your 50, you got mouthy cuz you're a baddass and had to show off for your friends, you mouthed off some more ****, he decided he wasn't wasting his time with you and made sure you made it to the exit.... if they over reacted, file a complaint whatever.....

people like you/your friends are why 50's can't be ridden around, everybody's sue happy and promoters don't want the liability of someone being a jackass and someone getting hurt and losing their *** cuz of some panzy..... you didn't obey the rules, ran your mouth and got thrown out... take it as a lesson learned.....

LISTENING TO ALL THIS BULLSHIT IS ****** STUPID.....ITS ******* STUNTWARS .... ... KEY WORD IN THERE IS STUNT.... YOU MOTHER ******* GET SO GOD DAMN POLITICAL OVER **** .... AND SOME OF YOU WERENT EVEN THERE .... ESP YOU VERTICAL LIMITS ...... @ THE RIDERS MEETING THEY SAID YOU COULD RIDE PIT BIKES AROUND .... THEY ALSO SAID MEDIA COULD STAND ON THE FENCE..... BUT OVERGROWN SECURTIY BADASSES.. SAID NO ...

THIS SPORT IS GETTING TO BIG FOR ITSELF .... I HAVE BEEN @ STUNTWARS SINCE 02 .... AND IT WAS WAY BETTER THEN .. WHEN IT WAS A ****** FREE FOR ALL ... .THAT WAS WHEN STUNTING WAS GOOD...
Old 01-19-2009, 10:21 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

i would of just ran from them on the 50
Old 01-19-2009, 10:31 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I talked to the cops very repectfully and that makes a difference. I wasn't doing any wheelies on the 50 but they where still dicks. Probably just pissed at all the other people that where stunting thier 50's. One guy almost hit my bike, that **** pissed me off but ohh well.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 AM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I see a couple flaws in many of you guys's bouncer stories. First of all this isnt a bar and theres no alcohol involed (which automatically discredits the victim). Plus he has it on tape. You guys can clearly see he wasnt talking **** the 'whole' time....I dunno, looking at the situation from both sides I dont think it would be worth the trouble of a lawsuit. Maybe you could send the video to his company and scare them with it.....at least then they may look at how they handle situations. This wouldnt help you now but maybe it will prevent another incident in the future.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:07 AM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

that guy prolly got picked on alot in school...
Old 01-19-2009, 11:13 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Just watched the vid. I talked to that security gaurd for awhile Friday and he was pretty cool
What did you do?
Old 01-19-2009, 11:21 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

this is why even though i live 4 hours from SW and been riding for 6 years, I've never been to a single one...
Old 01-19-2009, 11:29 AM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SEAN_PARRISH10
LISTENING TO ALL THIS BULLSHIT IS ****** STUPID.....ITS ******* STUNTWARS .... ... KEY WORD IN THERE IS STUNT.... YOU MOTHER ******* GET SO GOD DAMN POLITICAL OVER **** .... AND SOME OF YOU WERENT EVEN THERE .... ESP YOU VERTICAL LIMITS ...... @ THE RIDERS MEETING THEY SAID YOU COULD RIDE PIT BIKES AROUND .... THEY ALSO SAID MEDIA COULD STAND ON THE FENCE..... BUT OVERGROWN SECURTIY BADASSES.. SAID NO ...

THIS SPORT IS GETTING TO BIG FOR ITSELF .... I HAVE BEEN @ STUNTWARS SINCE 02 .... AND IT WAS WAY BETTER THEN .. WHEN IT WAS A ****** FREE FOR ALL ... .THAT WAS WHEN STUNTING WAS GOOD...
+1 i agree 100% with you sean.

Quick Reply: stuntwars security