Old 01-19-2009, 01:19 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stuntwars security

and yea i was **** talking the whole time

but that doesnt give them a good reason to do what they did
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i would try goin for any sueing ****..but im with ya on makin him lose his job
im nico, i do wheelies

putting this on the new page

hanks for all the feedback guys, at this point i am looking to press charges because of the way they handled the whole situation and because my neck is hurting from both of them putting me in chokeholds, i mean come on, i weigh 125 pounds and these guys were manhandling me like im there size. This whole ordeal started with me riding my boys 50 around, i rode up by the vendors and they told me i couldnt be up there, so i left and went back down to the pits and started riding around down there. Then i was stopped again by one of the CMA "christian motorcycle association" workers who was very professional, telling me you couldnt ride the 50's at all and told me to put it away, and i was about to take off and park it. Then the security douchbags came! Right away they were very disrespectful and yelling at me inches away from my face, threatening to take the 50 and kick me out, so i rode off on them and parked the 50 and started walking around and going about my business. I guess they put out the word about me and the whole security force was looking for me, when they finally found me the big dude in the vid put me in a chockhold right off the bat, no warning at all and telling me their kicking me out and trespassing me. Then this dude starts dragging me out while i can barely breath, mind you this dude is like 5 times my size. After that is when my buddy starts to film, so vids can pretty much explain the rest. Bottom line is that those two d bags wont be working the stuntwars events anymore
Old 01-19-2009, 01:22 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

Originally Posted by R-Benji
i would try goin for any sueing ****..but im with ya on makin him lose his job
thats all i want dude!!

i dont want money or anything else, just as long as those 2 guys lose the jobs that they have to make up for their tiny dicks
Old 01-19-2009, 01:25 AM

I_throw_nickels is a decent person

Originally Posted by R-Benji
whats up with the ufc stereotype??? i dont think anyone in the ufc looks like him....

tank abbot

im def not going to stuntwars if you cant ride lil bikes around....thats half the fun of going to a stunt show....they let us run around on anything at king of the south

Last edited by I_throw_nickels; 01-19-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:26 AM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by banjaxed
thanks for all the feedback guys, at this point i am looking to press charges because of the way they handled the whole situation and because my neck is hurting from both of them putting me in chokeholds, i mean come on, i weigh 125 pounds and these guys were manhandling me like im there size. This whole ordeal started with me riding my boys 50 around, i rode up by the vendors and they told me i couldnt be up there, so i left and went back down to the pits and started riding around down there. Then i was stopped again by one of the CMA "christian motorcycle association" workers who was very professional, telling me you couldnt ride the 50's at all and told me to put it away, and i was about to take off and park it. Then the security douchbags came! Right away they were very disrespectful and yelling at me inches away from my face, threatening to take the 50 and kick me out, so i rode off on them and parked the 50 and started walking around and going about my business. I guess they put out the word about me and the whole security force was looking for me, when they finally found me the big dude in the vid put me in a chockhold right off the bat, no warning at all and telling me their kicking me out and trespassing me. Then this dude starts dragging me out while i can barely breath, mind you this dude is like 5 times my size. After that is when my buddy starts to film, so vids can pretty much explain the rest. Bottom line is that those two d bags wont be working the stuntwars events anymore
Damn dude I remember you telling me about this but I had no idea it was so bad. Holy smokes man. lol. Good riding with you guys today. pretty tight nighttime spot. Thanks for the invite....
Old 01-19-2009, 01:37 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

Originally Posted by E-Loc540
Damn dude I remember you telling me about this but I had no idea it was so bad. Holy smokes man. lol. Good riding with you guys today. pretty tight nighttime spot. Thanks for the invite....
haha yea dude, it was pretty shitty

it was cool riding with you tonight bro!! it didnt look like the tight spot was buggin you at all
Old 01-19-2009, 01:49 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

hanks for all the feedback guys, at this point i am looking to press charges because of the way they handled the whole situation and because my neck is hurting from both of them putting me in chokeholds, i mean come on, i weigh 125 pounds and these guys were manhandling me like im there size. This whole ordeal started with me riding my boys 50 around, i rode up by the vendors and they told me i couldnt be up there, so i left and went back down to the pits and started riding around down there. Then i was stopped again by one of the CMA "christian motorcycle association" workers who was very professional, telling me you couldnt ride the 50's at all and told me to put it away, and i was about to take off and park it. Then the security douchbags came! Right away they were very disrespectful and yelling at me inches away from my face, threatening to take the 50 and kick me out, so i rode off on them and parked the 50 and started walking around and going about my business. I guess they put out the word about me and the whole security force was looking for me, when they finally found me the big dude in the vid put me in a chockhold right off the bat, no warning at all and telling me their kicking me out and trespassing me. Then this dude starts dragging me out while i can barely breath, mind you this dude is like 5 times my size. After that is when my buddy starts to film, so vids can pretty much explain the rest. Bottom line is that those two d bags wont be working the stuntwars events anymore

you were popping off at the mouth and got what was coming to you. out here in Cali, I've seen security guards kick fools out of bars and clubs through the back door and **** them up for popping off at the mouth. as well as cops doing that the same **** to people

you put yourself in the situation and shouldve known you werent allowed to be riding the 50 around. its common sense. then you wanna talk **** to someone cuz you think hes not gonna do anything to you? then he actually did and now youre butt hurt?

if i were you, i would just chalk it up as a lesson learned and to stop talking **** to people cuz the next time it could be worse cuz to me youre just making yourself look like a lil bitch by saying youre gonna press charges and what not
Old 01-19-2009, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by shotta
The security guy didnt interupt him acting like an *** or being drunk. he was already co-operating. Thats what puts it over the line. Its no diferent that a police officer telling u to put ur hands in the air, you throw both hands in the air. but then he decides *** it im still gonna taser u anyway even though u are obeying my instructions
read further.... he admits he was talking **** to the guy the whole time. if he wasnt popping off at the mouth, that never wouldve happened.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:03 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

so what really happened is you were riding your 50 around the vendors, they told you you couldn't, you said **** that, i'm a stunter, headed to the pits, they caught up with you and bitched you out cuz they just told you not to be riding your 50, you got mouthy cuz you're a baddass and had to show off for your friends, you mouthed off some more ****, he decided he wasn't wasting his time with you and made sure you made it to the exit.... if they over reacted, file a complaint whatever.....

people like you/your friends are why 50's can't be ridden around, everybody's sue happy and promoters don't want the liability of someone being a jackass and someone getting hurt and losing their *** cuz of some panzy..... you didn't obey the rules, ran your mouth and got thrown out... take it as a lesson learned.....
Old 01-19-2009, 02:11 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

Originally Posted by SIC J
you were popping off at the mouth and got what was coming to you. out here in Cali, I've seen security guards kick fools out of bars and clubs through the back door and **** them up for popping off at the mouth. as well as cops doing that the same **** to people

you put yourself in the situation and shouldve known you werent allowed to be riding the 50 around. its common sense. then you wanna talk **** to someone cuz you think hes not gonna do anything to you? then he actually did and now youre butt hurt?

if i were you, i would just chalk it up as a lesson learned and to stop talking **** to people cuz the next time it could be worse cuz to me youre just making yourself look like a lil bitch by saying youre gonna press charges and what not
First of all i was nothing but respectful and polite with these ********, UNTIL the first guy grabbed me for NO reason and just about choked me out.
After that i think i have the right to talk to these pieces of **** however i want.

I also didnt know that you couldnt ride 50's around all of the sudden when ive been riding around on it at the track since wednesday as well as a shitload of other people, and there was around 3-4 people riding theirs around to at the same time they were telling me you couldnt.

Oh so im a little bitch because i want to press charges? Yea im a bitch because i want to take legal action on a situation that almost got me arrested because two guys were on a power trip.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:17 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
so what really happened is you were riding your 50 around the vendors, they told you you couldn't, you said **** that, i'm a stunter, headed to the pits, they caught up with you and bitched you out cuz they just told you not to be riding your 50, you got mouthy cuz you're a baddass and had to show off for your friends, you mouthed off some more ****, he decided he wasn't wasting his time with you and made sure you made it to the exit.... if they over reacted, file a complaint whatever.....

people like you/your friends are why 50's can't be ridden around, everybody's sue happy and promoters don't want the liability of someone being a jackass and someone getting hurt and losing their *** cuz of some panzy..... you didn't obey the rules, ran your mouth and got thrown out... take it as a lesson learned.....

no, i went to the vendor area, they said i couldnt so i left. then i got stopped by them again after i was off the 50 for a good 30 mins. I was nothing but respectful to these guys while they were being rude to me the whole time, until they laid their hands on me, and as far as me **** talking to them it was only a few comments , like a **** you here and there.

and dont start with the people like you and your friends **** *******, you dont ******* know me and my friends.

Last edited by banjaxed; 01-19-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:22 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

almost getting arrested and getting arrested is two totally different things. You got lucky and they gave you a break. I would just leave it and move on. Take from the situaltion what you can to prevent it from happening next time and thats all you can do.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:46 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

SIC J u always got some **** like that to say. shut da *** up man. This is a free fuking coutry where people can say what the *** they want. This isnt another dude he was talkin **** to then they got into it. The guy is working there as security functioning in a professional capacity. I mean how rediculous is it to even try to justify what ur trying to say?

So basically what ur saying is that u shouldnt talkj back to police, or bouncers or security, and if you do they have the right to choke you out! Is that what ur sayn? So the next time u get pulled over for some dumb **** like we always get pulled over for, when u vent and let the officer know that ur pissed he pulled u over for some bullshit.Ur saying the officer should just choke the **** out of you, then you just ride of & go home and cry! Is that what ur sayn u ignorant ***.

If ur cool with police & bouncers beating you up for "talking ****" then fine ur free to live how u want.

Neway, dude dont go to the police to file criminal charges against the guy, go see a lawyer. This is about principle and money. dont say u dont want money. U never know. The dude could have like really fuked u up! the neck is a sensitive structure man, u could have a pinched nerve or something, a fractured vertebrae u never know. This **** could start acting up a month even a year down the road. I see ur only 19 so u prob still dont know how cold the world is, dont have any mercy on that *****. Go see a lawyer and get ur neck chked out and get some money out of this. The lawyer will take it for free, and do all the running around and ****, cuz he knows that he's gonna get his cut out of it. If your not suing, then no lawyers gonna take it for free. and then ur gonna have to pay out of ur pocket for a lawyer to take the guy to court! Listen man, Just go talk to couple & show them the tape, and u'll see. even a half assed lawyer would love to jump on this one. ****, find the right lawyer and u might have the ownership rights to stuntwars. lol!

and *** u SIC J just for being soo dumb in this post! bet u wanna choke me!

Last edited by Shake; 01-19-2009 at 02:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:40 AM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

yo nico hey thats some bullshit. they shouldn't have done that ****. i mean if you swung on them or something then ya but come on.

OOH n adam said people were allowed to ride the 50's as long as u were stunting them. cause its such a small area. either way i say **** THE SECURITY AT SW AND **** SW IN ALL. ITS BULLSHIT. TOO POLITICAL.
**** sw and its bullshit rules. they make you ride on a bullshit track and dont sweep it after each event. i surprised no one else got hurt. its fucked up.

i just got to the house and did go to SW. heard Squid Mafia murdered it on TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pissed the judges off but had the crowd going crazy.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:41 AM

thats funny cuz about 2 posts ago you said you were talking **** the whole time and now youre saying you said **** you here and there. so which one is it? youre already changing your story.

heres something i heard a judge say to someone in court before.... "stupidity does not hold up in the court of law"..... meaning, its YOUR fault that you didnt read the rules and regulations about not being able to ride your 50 or not. so you put yourself in the situation and it escaladed further cuz you were talking ****. they told you not to ride the 50 and you RODE off and parked it. ok well that means you shouldve got OFF the 50 and walked it over to where you were goin and parked it. maybe there was a miscommunication there but i can tell you thats what they meant and probably got pissed off again cuz you rode the 50 again even after they told you not to even if it was to park it.

and Shotta, youre an idiot. and YES, if you get pulled over (even if its for something stupid), its YOUR FAULT if you wanna pop off at the mouth and the cop ends up slamming your face on the car. trust me, ive talked a lot of **** to cops in my days but i dont ever threaten them or say anything that can get me in trouble. i watch what i say. and sometimes, you just need to be the bigger person and keep your mouth shut in certain situations. but youre too dumb to understand that.

if dude didnt talk any **** and the security guard did that, than yea press charges. uniform or not, they are all human and will only take so much from someone. youre basicly saying cuz he has a uniform hes abusing his power? but if that wouldve been a street video and say Darius knocked some fool out who was popping off at the mouth it would be funny and cool and the guy deserved it right?
Old 01-19-2009, 03:58 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

thanks for all the feedback guys, at this point i am looking to press charges because of the way they handled the whole situation and because my neck is hurting from both of them putting me in chokeholds, i mean come on, i weigh 125 pounds and these guys were manhandling me like im there size. This whole ordeal started with me riding my boys 50 around, i rode up by the vendors and they told me i couldnt be up there, so i left and went back down to the pits and started riding around down there. Then i was stopped again by one of the CMA "christian motorcycle association" workers who was very professional, telling me you couldnt ride the 50's at all and told me to put it away, and i was about to take off and park it. Then the security douchbags came! Right away they were very disrespectful and yelling at me inches away from my face, threatening to take the 50 and kick me out, so i rode off on them and parked the 50 and started walking around and going about my business. I guess they put out the word about me and the whole security force was looking for me, when they finally found me the big dude in the vid put me in a chockhold right off the bat, no warning at all and telling me their kicking me out and trespassing me. Then this dude starts dragging me out while i can barely breath, mind you this dude is like 5 times my size. After that is when my buddy starts to film, so vids can pretty much explain the rest. Bottom line is that those two d bags wont be working the stuntwars events anymore
no, i went to the vendor area, they said i couldnt so i left. then i got stopped by them again after i was off the 50 for a good 30 mins. I was nothing but respectful to these guys while they were being rude to me the whole time, until they laid their hands on me, and as far as me **** talking to them it was only a few comments , like a **** you here and there.

and dont start with the people like you and your friends **** *******, you dont ******* know me and my friends.
I'm the ******* cuz i call it like i see it? Try getting your story straight
Old 01-19-2009, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
I'm the ******* cuz i call it like i see it? Try getting your story straight
I think me and you are the only ones that see this. I'm an ******* too apparently.

I don't think we're ********, I think we just have that lil think called COMMON SENSE.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:39 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

i wouldof never posted this thread.. let alone a video
Old 01-19-2009, 04:52 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
oh yeah and sorry for anyone that got set on fire on saturday. Boyd made my son do it
Speaking of, we had one of this beefed up security guys helping us try lighting our boy on fire right before we packed it up today, and on the other note when I got warned not to ride the rawkus(open beer) near the vendors, I immediatly got off it a walked it back to the proper area.

P.s. ***** u missed todays taser massacre !!! N ur son is a slick little man

Quick Reply: stuntwars security