stuntwars security

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 11:09 PM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person
Re: stuntwars security

Old 01-18-2009, 11:10 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

you guys are all part of what's wrong with society today... so ******* sue happy.... just take it for what it is and go on about your day. obviously you did something to get their attention and get thrown out. You all make talk that i'd do this or that like a ******* tuff guy, then you're like... sue, sue, cha ching.... sound like a bunch of bitches in my book.

I wasn't there, but that's just stupid talk..... security is always an issue at big events... if it's that bad, then why go...
Old 01-18-2009, 11:18 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
**** the punk *** security they had there. they tried to give boyd a d.u.i. for riding a rukus but i watched them ride around 50,s all day almost running into people

i am glad i did not go today and sounds like alot more pissed off people that i talked to are not going back. we will see but everyone at the spots said they had a better time at the spots then the track. people running into people all over that small shithole they call a track
and I wasn't even drunk ....... Yet
Old 01-18-2009, 11:20 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BOYD
and I wasn't even drunk ....... Yet
oh yeah and sorry for anyone that got set on fire on saturday. Boyd made my son do it
Old 01-18-2009, 11:30 PM
www.tobefast.com

YogiR6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by VerticalLimits
you guys are all part of what's wrong with society today... so ******* sue happy.... just take it for what it is and go on about your day. obviously you did something to get their attention and get thrown out. You all make talk that i'd do this or that like a ******* tuff guy, then you're like... sue, sue, cha ching.... sound like a bunch of bitches in my book.

I wasn't there, but that's just stupid talk..... security is always an issue at big events... if it's that bad, then why go...

I wouldn't have had a chance to sue...
Old 01-18-2009, 11:36 PM

Rocketcrotch is a decent person

+1
Old 01-18-2009, 11:46 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
oh yeah and sorry for anyone that got set on fire on saturday. Boyd made my son do it
Whoa! What happened?
Old 01-18-2009, 11:53 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats a bunch of bullshit! That warrants him to at least press charges & sue! You know why!
cuz if they got sued, in the future, event organizers will be sur to let the security personal know that they are not to take physical action against someone unless they pose a threat or safety hazard.

Bottom line is dude was walking towards the exit, and was probably talking ****. The security ******* is being paid to do his job professionally! what happened there was that he lost his cool (because of the **** talking) and assaulted that kid. Now what would have happened if that security guy did that **** to someone with a different temperament and they went to their truck came back and put a bullet in his head?

Now thats something u want to avoid, and thats why people in positions of power need to not abuse their power.

I would definitely go see a lawyer, show him that video, tell him when u woke up monday that your neck/back is killing you, and u need to get it chk'd out and you cant afford it and dont think that u should have to pay for it. The lawyer will take it from their, get the guys info, his financial situation and then decide who it makes most sense to sue. him, the security company, or the event organizers or all three. **** that mr.nice guy ****. ***** fuked up right now and every dollar counts. GO SEE A LAWYER!

Last edited by Shake; 01-18-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:54 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

i was typing something similar to that and decided its a waste of my time.
why sue..thats their job..if a bouncer tosses you out of a bar for being a drunk *** and hits ya on the way are you gonna sue? cuz that happens alot lol...just sayin

on another note...i would def not have been as calm as you. id be pushing that mother ****** off me if he put his hands around my neck
Old 01-19-2009, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by R-Benji
i was typing something similar to that and decided its a waste of my time.
why sue..thats their job..if a bouncer tosses you out of a bar for being a drunk *** and hits ya on the way are you gonna sue? cuz that happens alot lol...just sayin

on another note...i would def not have been as calm as you. id be pushing that mother ****** off me if he put his hands around my neck
The security guy didnt interupt him acting like an *** or being drunk. he was already co-operating. Thats what puts it over the line. Its no diferent that a police officer telling u to put ur hands in the air, you throw both hands in the air. but then he decides *** it im still gonna taser u anyway even though u are obeying my instructions
Old 01-19-2009, 12:05 AM

tett is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Armenian
Why did'nt you just smash his nuts in ? That would have put that *** on the ground quick. Theres no way on earth i would let someone drag me around like that under their arm like a bitch.
+ bite him in the face
Old 01-19-2009, 12:07 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

Theres more to the story.....but dude was actually walking away on his own will. Maybe he was talking ****...WHO cares if he was. He could have called that security guy a *** 100 times...doesn't matter. If hes walking towards the exit and not making any threats then no big deal. Just cuz someone is talking **** doesn't mean you can put your hands on them. I know bouncers are paid to get rid of the rift raft....but the dude was walking away and while he was walking away he got choked from behind.....thanks kinda fuckd up
Old 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
thanks kinda fuckd up
not kinda fuked up.. It is fuked up! Dude don't know how much of a sweet position he's in right now. Its not everyday u come across an opportunity like this and have it caught on film. I hope he doesnt *** around by just letting it slide!

That **** sucker security guy looks like the type of ******* who if ur dog took a **** on his lawn he'd wanna sue u 4 ur whole house. Could just tell he's one of those ******. So *** him!

Last edited by Shake; 01-19-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:14 AM

I would like to know what happens! LET us all know PLEASE
Old 01-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Ride or Die

xxdarkfury01xx is a decent person

dam bro , u got punked by some *** that thinks hes on ufc , wit that gay looking beard an **** , i hate sue happy people , but give that douche baf some hell . ftp
Old 01-19-2009, 12:51 AM

playmaka78 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, tons of tough guys here, im sure you all would have put him back too 1875 glad all u guys are wicked tough.

Anywho as a guy who's been kicked out of my share of bar's and such. They cannot show force untill you show resistance. That's B.S and you show at least make some calls and send the vid to the right people. I'm sure the right people will see and he will lose his $7.25 an hour job.

Nice jon stayin cool, I've been there once or twice. Once It cost me $6500 and since then I've been cool. it's tough then, but later you know you were right

joe
Old 01-19-2009, 12:52 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by xxdarkfury01xx
dam bro , u got punked by some *** that thinks hes on ufc , wit that gay looking beard an **** , i hate sue happy people , but give that douche baf some hell . ftp
whats up with the ufc stereotype??? i dont think anyone in the ufc looks like him....
Old 01-19-2009, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by R-Benji
whats up with the ufc stereotype??? i dont think anyone in the ufc looks like him....
+1
UFC is just what the cool kids are into. If Mike Tyson was still around..people would be saying **** like "BITCH YOU AIN"T MIKE TYSON...back up NINJA!!"
Old 01-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

FTP!!! Those ****** o-town **** rags are the reason I missed out on the action...
Old 01-19-2009, 01:10 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for all the feedback guys, at this point i am looking to press charges because of the way they handled the whole situation and because my neck is hurting from both of them putting me in chokeholds, i mean come on, i weigh 125 pounds and these guys were manhandling me like im there size. This whole ordeal started with me riding my boys 50 around, i rode up by the vendors and they told me i couldnt be up there, so i left and went back down to the pits and started riding around down there. Then i was stopped again by one of the CMA "christian motorcycle association" workers who was very professional, telling me you couldnt ride the 50's at all and told me to put it away, and i was about to take off and park it. Then the security douchbags came! Right away they were very disrespectful and yelling at me inches away from my face, threatening to take the 50 and kick me out, so i rode off on them and parked the 50 and started walking around and going about my business. I guess they put out the word about me and the whole security force was looking for me, when they finally found me the big dude in the vid put me in a chockhold right off the bat, no warning at all and telling me their kicking me out and trespassing me. Then this dude starts dragging me out while i can barely breath, mind you this dude is like 5 times my size. After that is when my buddy starts to film, so vids can pretty much explain the rest. Bottom line is that those two d bags wont be working the stuntwars events anymore

Last edited by banjaxed; 01-19-2009 at 01:13 AM.

Quick Reply: stuntwars security