Oklahoma City Corrupted Speed Run

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Regular StuntLifer

pineapple is a decent person
Re: Oklahoma City Corrupted Speed Run

yeah my girl is moving down, my subframe is ******* busted in half, but i still rock it, i haven't rode in about 2-3 months its like an hour ride to go ride with people. I've rode with a few good people. When i get settled in my new place im going to start hittin up the lots i will have my girl with me so she can make sure i dont bleed out in the lot haha. **** that cold weather bs you guys got up there, its 75ish this past week been ****** nice
Old 01-29-2009, 11:49 AM

**D** is a decent person

Originally Posted by pineapple
yeah my girl is moving down, my subframe is ******* busted in half, but i still rock it, i haven't rode in about 2-3 months its like an hour ride to go ride with people. I've rode with a few good people. When i get settled in my new place im going to start hittin up the lots i will have my girl with me so she can make sure i dont bleed out in the lot haha. **** that cold weather bs you guys got up there, its 75ish this past week been ****** nice
I hate you...
Old 01-30-2009, 01:12 AM

SpankDog is a decent person

Originally Posted by FastJetta97
man now i just got even more motivation to finish my new stunt bike......

DAMN PARTS cant get here fast enough....
Yea that will be sick Josh

Posted on stuntride Im down for this ride
Old 01-30-2009, 10:38 AM

CORUPTEDSPEEDTX is a decent person

80+ going on the ride ........
bring your asses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 01-30-2009, 10:49 AM

cbr717 is a decent person

I have about 10 guys comin from dallas
Old 01-30-2009, 11:21 AM

gwright is a decent person

Originally Posted by cbr717
I have about 10 guys comin from dallas
sweet go to stuntride and add your names to the list
Old 02-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Stuntin is a habbit

foxrider6912 is a decent person

Ok so how do you put your names on the list for the ride. I plan on drivin up from chicago!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

DEADDUCK is a decent person

Originally Posted by foxrider6912
Ok so how do you put your names on the list for the ride. I plan on drivin up from chicago!!!

u call me

alright u ******* heres the deal i got an entire hotel rented for the weekend its gonna be 60 bucks per person for the entire weekend stay the entire hotel will be ours for the entire weeknd from fri to sun call me for arrangements with money trying to get it payed for asap i will need all ur info so the call might take a couple minutes....

405-887-6286
ducky
Old 02-01-2009, 06:12 PM
The Magnificant Bastard

Fifth is a decent person

I aint sharing a room with Ducky!!!!!!

Last edited by Fifth; 02-01-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

Ok, we're gonna make this easy for ya'll. You can PAYPAL your hotel money to me at ducky1331@hotmail.com. For 1 person, it will be $62 ($60 for the weekend and $2 to cover the 3% PAYPAL fee). For 2 people, it will be $124 for the weekend, and so on.

Be absolutely sure to post your first and last name of you and anyone else you are sending the payment for, as well as a contact telephone number (preferably a cell #), and your screenname for Stuntride.com

The hotel is less than a year old and is nice, and you sure as hell aint gonna beat $60 a person for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.....that's $20 a day.....
Old 02-01-2009, 11:00 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

***** gonna be sweeeeeeeet!!!!!

bbbbbrrrrrraaaaapppppppp!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2009, 12:17 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Ducky i will be there for one night... there anyway i can bum someones floor for like 20 bucks or something Lol
Old 02-02-2009, 10:54 AM

bump...... need money as soon as we can to lock this place down
Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

heres the deal i got an entire hotel rented for the weekend its gonna be 60 bucks per person for the entire weekend stay the entire hotel will be ours for the entire weeknd from fri to sun call me for arrangements with money trying to get it payed for asap i will need all ur info so the call might take a couple minutes....

405-887-6286
ducky

Ok, we're gonna make this easy for ya'll. You can PAYPAL your hotel money to me at ducky1331@hotmail.com. For 1 person, it will be $62 ($60 for the weekend and $2 to cover the 3% PAYPAL fee). For 2 people, it will be $124 for the weekend, and so on.Be absolutely sure to post your first and last name of you and anyone else you are sending the payment for, as well as a contact telephone number (preferably a cell #), and your screenname for Stuntride.comThe hotel is less than a year old and is nice, and you sure as hell aint gonna beat $60 a person for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.....that's $20 a day.....

You can pay with PayPal if you have a credit card account....or did you mean that you wanted to pay the weekend of the event with a credit card??

I think Ducky is needing money sort of up front since he stuck his nuts, so to speak, on the chopping block with the hotel. Its like $6k to rent the hotel for the weekend....hence, the $60 a person.

We were gonna bring a tent and camp out when it was just the warehouse scenario, but at $20 a night to sleep inside and have a shower and working toilet...."SOLD!!! to the big sEcKsEe ************ that hates wallowing in his own funk" said the auctioneer.......

if u are wanting to use a credit card not really perferred but i can do it u just need to pm me with ur phone number and i will call u with al the details
Old 02-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...442#post400442

flyer on this page
Old 02-03-2009, 12:49 PM

bump........
Old 02-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

bump...
Old 02-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

Originally Posted by DEADDUCK
heres the deal i got an entire hotel rented for the weekend its gonna be 60 bucks per person for the entire weekend stay the entire hotel will be ours for the entire weeknd from fri to sun call me for arrangements with money trying to get it payed for asap i will need all ur info so the call might take a couple minutes....

405-887-6286
ducky

Ok, we're gonna make this easy for ya'll. You can PAYPAL your hotel money to me at ducky1331@hotmail.com. For 1 person, it will be $62 ($60 for the weekend and $2 to cover the 3% PAYPAL fee). For 2 people, it will be $124 for the weekend, and so on.Be absolutely sure to post your first and last name of you and anyone else you are sending the payment for, as well as a contact telephone number (preferably a cell #), and your screenname for Stuntride.comThe hotel is less than a year old and is nice, and you sure as hell aint gonna beat $60 a person for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.....that's $20 a day.....

You can pay with PayPal if you have a credit card account....or did you mean that you wanted to pay the weekend of the event with a credit card??

I think Ducky is needing money sort of up front since he stuck his nuts, so to speak, on the chopping block with the hotel. Its like $6k to rent the hotel for the weekend....hence, the $60 a person.

We were gonna bring a tent and camp out when it was just the warehouse scenario, but at $20 a night to sleep inside and have a shower and working toilet...."SOLD!!! to the big sEcKsEe ************ that hates wallowing in his own funk" said the auctioneer.......

if u are wanting to use a credit card not really perferred but i can do it u just need to pm me with ur phone number and i will call u with al the details
info bump
Old 02-03-2009, 04:21 PM

Nanotech9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a Miller Syncrowave 250 Tig, mill, lathe, hydraulic press, etc...

If anyone crashes out bad and needs an aluminum subframe welded back together, or footpeg, rearset, headers, crash cages, wheel, etc welded / repaired / straightened, etc... i can probably do it within a few hours and have you back up and running for a small fee (materials / electricity, etc).

Just throwing that out there... Being a weekend i know it'll be hard to get repairs done on short notice.

Ryan gets the hookup fo free As to Hoenshell, Matt L, or Big Scott if they happen to make it by and need something...
Old 02-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Kick Rocks Bitc*

sweet appreciate that

Quick Reply: Oklahoma City Corrupted Speed Run