Where are the spots in SoCal?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 10:49 AM
I break anything I touch

standingrisk is a decent person
Where are the spots in SoCal?

Here is the story, Im origionally from California but currently live in Louisiana (typical story, joined military and left when i got out), anyway, I grew up in Riverside, and also Fallbrook, have family in O.C., Irvine, San Diego, and some other places, all in SoCal. Well, having been gone for 4 years now im ready to come back, but have yet to decide where im gonna live and have a few months to figure it out. And i may be bringing a friend who also stunts.

Here is the question, I didn't ride nor stunt when i lived out there, so im not familiar with the local spots and was hoping to find some riders out there willing to share some spots with us, or point me into some good areas. Any info would help. thanks
Old 01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I break anything I touch

Re: Where are the spots in SoCal?

dont tell me im moving back to a disappointment for stunting
Old 01-11-2009, 10:43 PM

SmokechecK is a decent person

There is a few spots here. PM me when you get back and we will meet up.

Buz
Old 01-12-2009, 12:32 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

well, i just moved here, and one my bike gets here ill b riding at saugus wpeedway www.saugusspeedway.com bu i live in north so cal.
there is also a train station parking lot in the valley wwith some people ride at.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:42 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by big ben
well, i just moved here, and one my bike gets here ill b riding at saugus wpeedway www.saugusspeedway.com bu i live in north so cal.
there is also a train station parking lot in the valley wwith some people ride at.
How many times are you going to do this? Would you shut the **** up already?
Old 01-12-2009, 02:18 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

and people wonder why spots get blown up
Old 01-12-2009, 09:08 AM

SmokechecK is a decent person

Yeah... that is why i said to just PM me and I would meet you. Jesus.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:43 AM
I break anything I touch

Im not asking for specific spots out there, but rather someone to go stunt with that is willing to add another two bikes to the spot till i can find my own, we not trying to blow up your spots, just find one close to ride at that we can get away with at. either that or i will do what i do here and stunt illegally and it will cause a big stink therefore pissing off the pigs and they start a crack down and next thing you know **** is all fucked up for everyone. im not threatning, just would like some help to avoid this kinda situation.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:50 AM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by standingrisk
Im not asking for specific spots out there, but rather someone to go stunt with that is willing to add another two bikes to the spot till i can find my own, we not trying to blow up your spots, just find one close to ride at that we can get away with at. either that or i will do what i do here and stunt illegally and it will cause a big stink therefore pissing off the pigs and they start a crack down and next thing you know **** is all fucked up for everyone. im not threatning, just would like some help to avoid this kinda situation.

got news. thats is a threat.. good way to win friends.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:24 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lee majors
Seriously

Or you could quit crying and making girly threats, learn how to do idle wheelies in some crappy spots you find, and then have people actually want you to come to their good spots.

Last edited by inolen; 01-12-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:22 PM
I break anything I touch

Originally Posted by inolen
Seriously

Or you could quit crying and making girly threats, learn how to do idle wheelies in some crappy spots you find, and then have people actually want you to come to their good spots.
I didnt mean it as a threat, so i appologize for that since you cant read. I really dont wanna get back out there in a state with a point system and get caught ridding in spots i shouldnt be at. already lost my license out there once already, dont wanna shoot for twice. and let me rewrite the other one since it looked like a threat to the pantyhose wearer, i dont want to get out there and ride in spots i shouldnt, tho they look good and harmless, can only get caught so many times before the law sees it as an issue and then starts a death grip on this sport, then we will only have designated spots like import racing caught, thats why they opened racing at the padres stadium and then tightened the laws for racing outside such areas. i dont want to be a contributor to tighter laws for bikes and stunting. and furthermore, who the **** are you to say **** to me like you know how i ride and stunt.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:36 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

thats not a threat, people already stunt the streets and theyve been cracking down since 03. hahaha. aint nothing new to san diego.

theres a few spots in san diego but theyre hard to come by now. and if you think you found a new one, we've probably already been there. haha

now go check out socalstunts.com and you may meet a few people there who may invite you to there spot.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:41 PM
I break anything I touch

Originally Posted by SIC J
thats not a threat, people already stunt the streets and theyve been cracking down since 03. hahaha. aint nothing new to san diego.

theres a few spots in san diego but theyre hard to come by now. and if you think you found a new one, we've probably already been there. haha

now go check out socalstunts.com and you may meet a few people there who may invite you to there spot.
thanks for the info sic, it helps when people actually wanna help and not start ****. imma go check that out.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by standingrisk
I didnt mean it as a threat, so i appologize for that since you cant read. I really dont wanna get back out there in a state with a point system and get caught ridding in spots i shouldnt be at. already lost my license out there once already, dont wanna shoot for twice. and let me rewrite the other one since it looked like a threat to the pantyhose wearer, i dont want to get out there and ride in spots i shouldnt, tho they look good and harmless, can only get caught so many times before the law sees it as an issue and then starts a death grip on this sport, then we will only have designated spots like import racing caught, thats why they opened racing at the padres stadium and then tightened the laws for racing outside such areas. i dont want to be a contributor to tighter laws for bikes and stunting. and furthermore, who the **** are you to say **** to me like you know how i ride and stunt.
I can read just fine, thanks.

I'm not insulting you or anything, but you are an idiot.

Originally Posted by SIC J
Yup!

Go **** off the cops, no sweat off our back, you'll just get locked up in LA county like everyone else

It's just childish to even have that thought process

Last edited by inolen; 01-12-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:10 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

I can read just fine, thanks.

I'm not insulting you or anything, but you are an idiot.

Yup!

Go **** off the cops, no sweat off our back, you'll just get locked up in LA county like everyone else

It's just childish to even have that thought process

L.a county is so full with REAL criminals they aint even goin to process you just for doin wheelies.. and if by chance they did youd get processed and turn back around and walk out...
Old 01-12-2009, 06:11 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

How many times are you going to do this? Would you shut the **** up already?

x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000.548752750
Old 01-12-2009, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by FUCT420
L.a county is so full with REAL criminals they aint even goin to process you just for doin wheelies.. and if by chance they did youd get processed and turn back around and walk out...
I'm just letting him know that riding wheelies, running from cops, or whatever else "illegal" he does to "**** of the cops" is not going to hurt us - it's nothing new to our cops and we have too many riders/cops for anything to ever surface from his insignificant actions.

Maybe in Lafayette, LA it's a big deal

Last edited by inolen; 01-12-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

dude, you should be banned from riding with anyone around there...

Originally Posted by lee majors
Trust me when I say, he means well, just doesn't always say things the best way... This is a good friend of mine and I'm the one he was talking about might be moving there also...

Seriously

Trust me when I tell you he's good... he may not be able to motorcross with the best of them but the boy can make a crotch rocket do pretty much whatever he wants it to do...

(sorry Kyle, had to poke about the motorcross... )
Old 01-12-2009, 06:22 PM

I'm just letting him know that riding wheelies, running from cops, or whatever else "illegal" he does to "**** of the cops" is not going to hurt us - it's nothing new to our cops.

hahah true that well anyways whats been up bro long time no see brother, its lyons... in case you didnt know lol
Old 01-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

It really was... Until I moved there were 2 stunters in Laffy... Now that I'm gone it's just him...

Quick Reply: Where are the spots in SoCal?